Trump chooses the guy from Big Oil for Secretary of State

Under Obama we pumped so much oil that extraction companies were going bankrupt from the low price!

The right wing has tried to suggest that Obama hasn't kept us up with fossil fuel production - and that is just absolute garbage!
The left wing is filled with liars like you. Oil production increases have NOTHING to do with obama. Last I heard it was way down on federal land. It's been largely due to technology and fracking from the private sector. and fracking is the new bogeyman of the left. Under obama like hell!
Where to start ...

Why do you care what land it came out of when we increased production so fast that companies were going broke from the drop in prices?

I just don't see that you have an honest issue anywhere related to energy, let alone oil.
I don't know if you are stupid, dishonest or both but it matters a great deal. obama controls federal land, not private land. So giving him credit where none is due is wrong.

And I haven't proposed any energy issues, I responded to your nonsense.
??? Just read what I posted. You don't have to go farther than that.

What I said was that we've produced monster amounts of oil under Obama.

And, I showed a chart of our oil production to demonstrate that.

Under Obama we pumped so much oil that extraction companies were going bankrupt from the low price!

The right wing has tried to suggest that Obama hasn't kept us up with fossil fuel production - and that is just absolute garbage!
The left wing is filled with liars like you. Oil production increases have NOTHING to do with obama. Last I heard it was way down on federal land. It's been largely due to technology and fracking from the private sector. and fracking is the new bogeyman of the left. Under obama like hell!
Where to start ...

Why do you care what land it came out of when we increased production so fast that companies were going broke from the drop in prices?

I just don't see that you have an honest issue anywhere related to energy, let alone oil.
I don't know if you are stupid, dishonest or both but it matters a great deal. obama controls federal land, not private land. So giving him credit where none is due is wrong.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

...and I explained why you're full of shit. You have no answer except to ignore it.

Where to start ...

...and I explained why you're full of shit. You have no answer except to ignore it.
You don't like the straw dog you tried to create.

Sorry - I was never interested in your straw dog.

And, you didn't give me any reason to be, either.

Take note of what happened to oil once Bush and his neocon oilmen came to power,

then look where it is now.
I remember the Carter years, you goddamn retard. Cars lined up around the block on ration days. Fuck you and your brain dead lying philosophies.

And where did those price increases originate?

Here's a clue. Somewhere in the East. Somewhere not on one side, or the other side but

in the ............. Eh? starts with M?

Where to start ...

You don't like the straw dog you tried to create.

Sorry - I was never interested in your straw dog.

And, you didn't give me any reason to be, either.
You had nothing but shit, don't try to get cute. obama has nothing to do with the oil production you are beating off over.

Take note of what happened to oil once Bush and his neocon oilmen came to power,

then look where it is now.
I remember the Carter years, you goddamn retard. Cars lined up around the block on ration days. Fuck you and your brain dead lying philosophies.

And where did those price increases originate?

Here's a clue. Somewhere in the East. Somewhere not on one side, or the other side but

in the ............. Eh? starts with M?
uuuuhhhhhmmmmm, maybe it had something to do with Carter's policies?

If it gives dimocrap scum heartburn, it's a GREAT pick
You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!
Awesome pick !
neo cons will love his deputy pick because most neo cons are nutless wonders who have never set foot in a military uniform and yet have no problem sending American boys and girls to die for Israel's wants in the ME. I hope Rand Paul holds up Bolton's confirmation.

Ok, now we see the kook come out. The first clue was the use of the idiotic label "corporatocrisy" and now it's the Jew's fault.

Good bye nutball.
Nice spelling nutless wonder. Funny how you AUTOMATICALLY assume a race had something to do with when I clearly stated the state of Israel did. God what a fucking idiot.

Yeah it looks like I scored a direct hit.
Derp.Your spelling,comprehension and critical thinking skills are SEVERELY lacking. Work on that cupcake.

Direct hit confirmed.

If it gives dimocrap scum heartburn, it's a GREAT pick
You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!
neo cons will love his deputy pick because most neo cons are nutless wonders who have never set foot in a military uniform and yet have no problem sending American boys and girls to die for Israel's wants in the ME. I hope Rand Paul holds up Bolton's confirmation.

Ok, now we see the kook come out. The first clue was the use of the idiotic label "corporatocrisy" and now it's the Jew's fault.

Good bye nutball.
Nice spelling nutless wonder. Funny how you AUTOMATICALLY assume a race had something to do with when I clearly stated the state of Israel did. God what a fucking idiot.

Yeah it looks like I scored a direct hit.
Derp.Your spelling,comprehension and critical thinking skills are SEVERELY lacking. Work on that cupcake.

Direct hit confirmed.
Indeed you have certainly confirmed your grasp of critical thinking is probably among the lowest 5 folks here! That's impressive!

Big oilhas money to burn and regulations written so they prosper. Yet they complain. I hope the price of oil tanks to less than 50 cents per barrel. Would be funny.

Where to start ...

Obama couldn't stop it fast enough....

Forum List

Back