Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

bafkreihcpxnsemtjce3e4qkqaorjopzp5zwiohalye3br25ccfacstjvi4@jpeg

As leftist memes go, I must say those are about the best I've ever seen.

They're more on point than 99% of the others I have.

Oh, for fuck sake!

Many in the media are missing something big in the news about Donald’s failure to secure a bond. It’s not just that Donald owes a vast sum of money and doesn't seem to have enough cash to pay his debt. It’s that he’s an even greater national security risk than he already was — by being the presumptive Republican nominee for president of the United States who desperately in need of massive infusions of cash. Today, Rep. Sean Casten (D-IL) pointed out that “any foreign adversary seeking to buy a President knows the price.”That price is half a billion dollars — plus interest.

When he posts it in a few days, all this Cicada chirping will come to an abrupt halt.

Then you'll be onto the next thing..this has been ongoing for 7 years now. We know. :itsok:

The leftist shitlords' intent is to hamstring his campaign financially by any means necessary.

IOW: Desperation. Because they damn sure can't win on the issues that Americans are concerned with.

Can you quote where it says that 10% figure in scripture?
Most likely.

"26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe."

What's 1/10th, dud? It's 10% all day every day.

Banks know Trump is a big credit risk so they won’t lend.

His cult does not because precious snowflake feelingz.

You act differently when you have real money on the line compared to being in a perpetually whiny “I’m always a victim and so is my Dear Leader” cult.

It’s easier to con someone than to convince someone they’ve been conned.

What a pathetic spectacle today’s so-called conservatives have become.

Most likely.

"26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe."

What's 1/10th, dud? It's 10% all day every day.
Does that 1/10 excuse you from cursing your fellow man ? Where in scripture did Christ call anyone motherfkers ?
Trump has to pay billions for that privilege. You’re getting out of it cheaply.

Last edited:
What's $20 X say 50 million, hmm?

How much is that, hmm? That's about 2/3 of how many votes Trump got in 2020 times twenty dollars.

Trump's small fund donors are down substantially. Maybe MAGA is tapped out.
Big fund donations are down to, including to the RNC. Turns out donors don't want to donate to Trump's legal fund. :dev3:

Correct. Trump.collateralized the bond amount.
Evidently the $91MM was all he could afford.

“ Bold talk for a one eyed fat man. “

Thats an epic fucking scene in both the original and the Coen brother version -

Banks know Trump is a big credit risk so they won’t lend.

His cult does not because precious snowflake feelingz.

You act differently when you have real money on the line compared to being in a perpetually whiny “I’m always a victim and so is my Dear Leader” cult.

It’s easier to con someone than to convince someone they’ve been conned.

What a pathetic spectacle today’s so-called conservatives have become.
The perpetual love for Poootin is beyond my understanding. I think the repubs are so afraid of trump that they are following his lead in bowing to the Russian dictator. The Reagan GOP is dead. Poootin must be smiling in the Kremlin. He has a man inside the US who is looking out for his interest. trump will give Ukraine to Poootin and invite him to invade other countries if he is re-elected.

Forum List

Back