trump can't get anyone to post his bond

It seems like you cultists jerk off to the Trumped up charges.

Mar a Lago worth $18 million when the neighboring property 1/17 the size sold for $45 million recently.

STFU. If you claim that property is worth $18 million, you know exactly dick about real estate.
Wellllll then. He should have no problem finding a private bonding company to take that 100mil along with his title to the ohsovaluable MarLargo, and hold them in exchange for a bond

Mar a Lago worth $18 million when the neighboring property 1/17 the size sold for $45 million recently.

STFU. If you claim that property is worth $18 million, you know exactly dick about real estate.
Keep crying. The clock is ticking on trump's ability to appeal. LOL!

What was the value on the taxes he paid?

F
It's just a Democrat shit show trying to avoid the inevitable
Fake news.
It is very, very real.
I know your cult brainwashing will not allow your mind to process the facts that contradict your image of this man as infallible and untouchable.
Cognitive dissonance is strong in those MAGAts suffering from full blown Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS).
I believe you are strong though and you can overcome even this.
Repeat this mantra over and over throughout the course of your day as needed until you no longer feel the need to reflexively defend everything your Fuhrer says and does without questioning or even thinking on your own.

"Fool me once, shame on you....
Fool me twice, shame on ME
Fool me thousands and thousands of times....basically everytime you've opened your mouth for the last nine years and you're just making me look like an idiot.
So fuck you Donald Trump!
Goodbye."

There you go.
Hope this intervention helps.
You're welcome.

F

Fake news.
It is very, very real.
I know your cult brainwashing will not allow your mind to process the facts that contradict your image of this man as infallible and untouchable.
Cognitive dissonance is strong in those MAGAts suffering from full blown Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS).
I believe you are strong though and you can overcome even this.
Repeat this mantra over and over throughout the course of your day as needed until you no longer feel the need to reflexively defend everything your Fuhrer says and does without questioning or even thinking on your own.

"Fool me once, shame on you....
Fool me twice, shame on ME
Fool me thousands and thousands of times....basically everytime you've opened your mouth for the last nine years and you're just making me look like an idiot.
So fuck you Donald Trump!
Goodbye."

There you go.
Hope this intervention helps.
You're welcome.

If only you had magic. Trump will very likely win in November

You know it so just stop, I'm a realist, you're a sad little dreamer

As this nonsense is happening, we have one of the worst economies for the American middle class. All sorts of brutal social issues regarding radical BLM and LGBT policies.

Forum List

Back