Trump cannot even do a good thing without screwing it up

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
So, he gets the 3 UCLA basketball players out of China which I felt was a good thing and I gave Trump his due for that.

Then he blows it. He is incapable of doing something just because, it always, always has to be about him. He really is a sad excuse for a human being.

upload_2017-11-15_11-44-26.png

So, he gets the 3 UCLA basketball players out of China which I felt was a good thing and I gave Trump his due for that.

Then he blows it. He is incapable of doing something just because, it always, always has to be about him. He really is a sad excuse for a human being.

View attachment 160539
That asshole is one sick son-of-a-bitch! Time to get him out of office before it's too damn late!

View attachment 160539

Why was getting the players out of hot water a good thing exactly? If they weren’t basketball players they’d be doing 10 years in a Chinese prison.

Trump likes sports stars on their knees...to him.

View attachment 160539

Fuck those three dipshits.

They should be kissing Trump's ass in public.

I've worked in 12 different countries and this is why other countries see Americans as ugly and arrogant. They think they can do what ever they want and get away with it.

They should be in a Chinese jail breaking rocks.

View attachment 160539

Fuck those three dipshits.

They should be kissing Trump's ass in public.

I've worked in 12 different countries and this is why other countries see Americans as ugly and arrogant. They think they can do what ever they want and get away with it.

They should be in a Chinese jail breaking rocks.

Libtardo's feelings hurt about Trump's little hardships?

Forum List

Back