Report: Robocall Claiming to Be Washington Post Reporter Seeks ‘Damaging’ Information on Roy Moore

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I have no opinion on this either way. Perhaps it's legit. Perhaps not.

The robocall, captured in a voicemail recording by Creola, AL pastor Al Moore, is from a man claiming to be a Washington Post reporter by the name of “Bernie Bernstein” and offers a “reward” for “damaging remarks.”

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein, I’m a reporter for The Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5,000 and $7,000. We will not be fully investigating these claims however we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”

Probably from the source as the fake Navy vet that claimed his wife's friends cousin once removed was offered $1000 for dirt on Moore.

Ok, so I made up the cousin once removed part, but the rest is a sad reality.

:lol:

Of course you have "no opinion" on it, because it's clearly bullshit.

There's no "Bernie Bernstein" at the Washington Post, and the email address is fake.

Conservative fake news can't pass on ...blame the jew

:lol:

Here's the source of that Breitbart article:

LISTEN: Curious Robocall Seeks ‘Damaging’ Information on Moore

Are you surprised that Breitbart left this part of the story out? I'm not.

Pastor Moore says he’s baffled about who might be behind the message. He said he sent a response to the email address provided but it came back undeliverable. We also tried the email address with the same result.

John Rogers with the Roy Moore campaign says it’s the first he’s heard of this type of robocall. We contacted the Washington Post but it would be highly unlikely that a newspaper would offer thousands of dollars for information, damaging or otherwise. We searched and could not find a record of a ‘Bernie’ or ‘Al Bernstein’ who works as a reporter at the Washington Post.

Hey Ma!

I got some jew here on the phone from that commie newspaper trying to dig up dirt on that good ole boy Roy Moore

I once got a call from a guy claiming his University had people he handpicked himself who would make me a real estate tycoon, and all I needed to do was hand over every penny I owned.

The robocall, captured in a voicemail recording by Creola, AL pastor Al Moore, is from a man claiming to be a Washington Post reporter by the name of “Bernie Bernstein” and offers a “reward” for “damaging remarks.”

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein, I’m a reporter for The Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5,000 and $7,000. We will not be fully investigating these claims however we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”
This is how I imagine you looked when you read this:

hook_line_sinker.jpg

This is how I imagine you looked when you read this:

hook_line_sinker.jpg

Here's how you look all the time:

iu

I smell desperation

I smell Dimbart.
Oh wait, you just said that.

I smell how easy Google is too...........

>> A pastor in Alabama reportedly received a robocall from someone claiming to be Bernstein, a person identifying himself as a Washington Post reporter seeking "damaging" information on Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And, according to the Post, Bernstein does not exist.

Here's the message in question, according to CBS affiliate WKRG:

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein. I’m a reporter for the Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5,000 and $7,000. We will not be fully investigating these claims; however, we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”

The pastor who received the call, Al Moore (who is no relation to Roy Moore), was reportedly baffled by the call and tried to send a message to the address. It was undeliverable.

(We also tried to send a message, and it too was undeliverable.) <<​

USA Today

Oh btw Fingerboy --- search took 0.57 seconds. Way less than it took you to write the OP.
Just a note for time management, nomsayin'?

It's the funniest case of playing the anti-Semitism card I've seen lately, to the extent anti-Semitism can be funny.

Bernie Bernstein?

I'll pay you to lie....we won't even check your story

Forum List

Back