Trump cancelled subsidies for one reason then agrees to sign extension

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump said the subsidies paid was wrong because apparently, don't laugh, Trump objects to profitting off of the Government. Yeah, ok...but once again the Dems came up with actual legislation instead of talking shit and Trump says he'll support it! NOW he supports the subsidies! Lol...it's just like yesterday when he said "We aren't getting it done." Only to follow that with "And I'm not taking responsibility for it. THEY aren't getting it done"

Lol..

Trump said the subsidies paid was wrong because apparently, don't laugh, Trump objects to profitting off of the Government. Yeah, ok...but once again the Dems came up with actual legislation instead of talking shit and Trump says he'll support it! NOW he supports the subsidies! Lol...it's just like yesterday when he said "We aren't getting it done." Only to follow that with "And I'm not taking responsibility for it. THEY aren't getting it done"

Lol..
Pretty sure Trump said he wouldn't support the subsidies because a federal court ruled them illegal as they were not proscrbed by the ACA law, but were made up out of whole cloth illegally by the Obama Administration.

If a law is passed by Congress, that would make them legal.

You should pay more attention to reality and less to the lying mainstream media.

I'll link to a nice lefty site, so you can inform yourself in a 'safe space'.

A Legal Victory Against Obamacare—for Now

You mean the Senate has been forced to actually get off their ass and finally deal with this? Whada-ya-know

These payments need to be appropriated.

I'm surprised this sneaked by in the previous administration.

Congress simply needs to act on it this time.

There is nothing wrong with DJ Trump rescinding BHO's exec orders.

That just puts the ball into Congress' court then.

Lol..

As you can see by the two posters that replied to you Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave, rape their wives and children, but it's Trump and I will still follow him of the cliff.

No he meant to destroy obamacare, he didn't get rid of the csr's because it was illegal. I wonder how the two posters can breath with their head so far up Trumps ass.

I guess repeal is off the table now, but that is ok it is just trump.

Lol..

Maybe the whole point was to force Congress to actually do their job

Lol..

As you can see by the two posters that replied to you Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave, rape their wives and children, but it's Trump and I will still follow him of the cliff.

No he meant to destroy obamacare, he didn't get rid of the csr's because it was illegal. I wonder how the two posters can breath with their head so far up Trumps ass.

Now they are pretending that they love subsidies and have always loved subsidies, hahaha.

Lol..

Can you show me where in the past you supported subsidies? What I think is you don't want to be seen as being betrayed by Trump, so you pretend you love subsidies.

Lol..

Now they are pretending that they love subsidies and have always loved subsidies, hahaha.

Lol..

Show me where in the past you have expressed support for subsidies.

Lol..

So now you support ACA subsidies? Hmmm

Lol..

So now you support ACA subsidies? Hmmm

By God, I think they do support subsidies. Could it be they are on the receiving end? Makes sense, rw's post all day and night don't have time for a job they accuse lefties on not having. I can just see them now food all over their computers, house a mess, kids half nekkid and living off the govt. Yea, boy that's the life right rwnj's?

Lol..

Hypocrisy in action,,,again.
Trumpsters were against it, before they were for it.
Flip flop!
imagesGX2LZ3NO flip flops.jpg

So much for the Trumpster's convictions,,again!:happy-1:

Lol..

SAT question:

Oil is to water as Liberalism is to...

A) truth
B) reality
C) honesty
D) all of the above​

Lol..

Hypocrisy in action,,,again.
Trumpsters were against it, before they were for it.
Flip flop! View attachment 154928
So much for the Trumpster's convictions,,again!:happy-1:
Prediction: If Republicans vote against subsidies, Trumpkins in this board will AGAIN declare happiness.

Lol..

My understanding is that Obama signed an EO that funded subsidies, that was beyond his jurisdiction. Trump told Congress to do their job and Trump did not decide to continue down an illegal path. So with Congress taking action today, Trump has forced Congress to do their job. It's a great concept, actually Democrats and Republicans have worked jointly to fix the messy and illegal funding if insurance.

These payments need to be appropriated.

I'm surprised this sneaked by in the previous administration.

Congress simply needs to act on it this time.

It didn't "sneak by". Refusal to fund the subsidies was one of the reasons for one of the shut downs.

The subsidies as appropriated ended Oct 1 with the end of Obama's last budget.

Forum List

Back