What Do You Think Is The Most Important Traits of an Effective Leader?

Which of these do you think is the most important trait of an effective leader?

• Vision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Integrity

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Focus

• Planning

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Humility

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Courage

• Cooperation

• Total voters

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Right now there is a strong division among our country on whether Trump is an effective leader. With that in mind, what do you think is the most important trait for an effective leader? What do you think is Trump's strongest trait? What traits do you think he is lacking? Can he be an effective leader if he is missing one or more of these traits?

The one trait I see him lacking is humility... which I think is extremely important. Leaders don't pass blame onto others when the shit hits the fan. They take responsibility, and then look for how to fix it. I've NEVER seen Trump accept responsibility for anything that has gone wrong. EVER. In a close second, would be that he lacks integrity. He just can't tell the truth. He lies even when there is no need to lie.

We havent had a President with integrity for decades. Sad but true.
I picked integrity but humility is important too.

Right now there is a strong division among our country on whether Trump is an effective leader. With that in mind, what do you think is the most important trait for an effective leader? What do you think is Trump's strongest trait? What traits do you think he is lacking? Can he be an effective leader if he is missing one or more of these traits?

The one trait I see him lacking is humility... which I think is extremely important. Leaders don't pass blame onto others when the shit hits the fan. They take responsibility, and then look for how to fix it. I've NEVER seen Trump accept responsibility for anything that has gone wrong. EVER. In a close second, would be that he lacks integrity. He just can't tell the truth. He lies even when there is no need to lie.
Funny !!

NONE of the above !!

GOOD SPEECHES is the only thing.

26% of the country composed of trumptards is not a "strong division".

I think W had integrity, but he lacked the knowledge necessary for the job ... possibly because he was a drunk when Poppy was pres. The poll doesn't mention knowledge in terms of knowing how govt works, and how for govts work. I'm not sure W had even been outside the country before deciding to run.

That's what you got out of this thread? You want to argue whether there is a strong division? You understand a strong division doesn't refer to the amount of people on each side... it has to do with the polarization of the two groups. People are either loyal to Trump, or think he is an absolute idiot. THAT is a strong divide.

I think W had integrity, but he lacked the knowledge necessary for the job ... possibly because he was a drunk when Poppy was pres. The poll doesn't mention knowledge in terms of knowing how govt works, and how for govts work. I'm not sure W had even been outside the country before deciding to run.

I would say that knowledge has to do with planning. You can't make well thought out plans unless you have knowledge.

That's what you got out of this thread? You want to argue whether there is a strong division? You understand a strong division doesn't refer to the amount of people on each side... it has to do with the polarization of the two groups. People are either loyal to Trump, or think he is an absolute idiot. THAT is a strong divide.

to me, "strong division" implies some equality in weight. there isn't any.

people need to stop treating this imbecile as if he has huge support. he does not. he has strong support among the few. they shouldn't be intimidating anyone.

Forum List

Back