Trump campaign manager: dems involved in seditious conspiracy to overthrow President

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by MindWars, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,569
    So now even Fox News can't be trusted? Um, wow. Do you have any idea how how small and paranoid your world has to be that you must ignore even Fox News to support Trump?

And the impeachment inquiry obviously isn't 'out'. As a vote isn't necessary for an impeachment inquiry. The impeachment is inquiry still issuing subpoenas and still receiving testimony.

You keep offering your desperate desires and most heartfelt wishes as 'facts'. Alas, they're not. Let me demonstrate:

That was 6 hours ago.

You clearly need to start wishing harder

2. Third Party

Third Party Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,723
    I don't care about Fox and don't trust CNN-do you after 2016?
    Listen carefully so you understand-there is no impeachment inquiry without a vote- only a question period behind closed doors for those who obey the silly subpoenas. I have no desires for trump or dems or you-in fact, i would like to see an impeachment to see how much trouble would be caused by pence taking over. So you keep track of your wishes and your desires and leave me out of your fantasies.

3. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,569
    Says you, citing you. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, the impeachment inquiry continues on. The inquiry received even more testimony hours ago.

4. Third Party

Third Party Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,723
    You don't know me egghead. My citing is correct and you cannot rebut, so slink away. The inquiry resembles something else Americans used to be against-inquisition. I want to see an impeachment so we see how violent people can get. The slow roast that the Dems are doing is a waste of YOUR money and MY money-get on with it you lazy bastards!

5. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,569

I know you're not a member of Congress or the Constitution. Thus, your assessments of what 'Congress is required to do' is meaningless.

Says you, citing you. And you're nobody.

Alas, your citations of your self aren't actually a source nor factually establish anything.

What else have you got? I have the constitution that has no such requirement for an impeachment inquiry. You have you citing you.

There's a clear winner in the old 'US Constitution vs. you' contest. And its not you.

6. Third Party

Third Party Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,723
    You have used up your limit of stupidity-you are hereby BANNED!

7. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,569
    Um....I'm not banned. You're just embracing your safe space of willful ignorance.

And its not like the constitution changes to include your imaginary and non-existent 'requirements' just because you ignore me or the facts.