Trump campaign manager: dems involved in seditious conspiracy to overthrow President

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Campaign Manager: Dems Involved In ‘Seditious Conspiracy to Overthrow’ President
President Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale accused Democrats Monday of “undertaking a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the people’s president.”

Should we really be surprised? This is just the tip of the iceberg wait until we inch closer to elections--- the lunatic left stop at nothing when it comes to cheating for the win..

upload_2019-10-15_14-19-8.png

Trump Campaign Manager: Dems Involved In ‘Seditious Conspiracy to Overthrow’ President
President Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale accused Democrats Monday of “undertaking a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the people’s president.”

Should we really be surprised? This is just the tip of the iceberg wait until we inch closer to elections--- the lunatic left stop at nothing when it comes to cheating for the win..

View attachment 284638

The 'people's president'? The people didn't choose Trump.

The electoral college did.

The people chose Hillary by millions and millions of votes. And an impeachment inquiry isn't 'sedition'. Its merely an investigation into the possible application of the constitutional process of impeachment.

View attachment 284638

The people chose Hillary by millions and millions of votes. And an impeachment inquiry isn't 'sedition'. Its merely an investigation into the possible application of the constitutional process of impeachment.
Ok first of all, the electoral college awards their votes in each state to the candidate who wins that state’s majority. You already know that though so do yourself a favor and move onto something else because that tired old argument is ridiculous. Hillary could’ve worked harder in the swing states and she didn’t. She fucked it up. Deal with it.

As far as the inquiry, why the secrecy? It’s amazing how transparency is only something people want when it’s benefitting their cause otherwise it’s totally acceptable to forsake it. Just shut the fuck up. You repeatedly sound like a fucking moron on this topic.

View attachment 284638

Ok first of all, the electoral college awards their votes in each state to the candidate who wins that state’s majority. You already know that though so do yourself a favor and move onto something else because that tired old argument is ridiculous. Hillary could’ve worked harder in the swing states and she didn’t. She fucked it up. Deal with it.

And yet far, far more people voted for Hillary than Trump.

SO much so that Hillary had the 3rd highest vote of the people total ever, behind only Barack Obama in 2012 and Barack Obama in 2008.

The people have clearly picked a team.And they didn't pick Trump.

As far as the inquiry, why the secrecy? It’s amazing how transparency is only something people want when it’s benefitting their cause otherwise it’s totally acceptable to forsake it. Just shut the fuck up. You repeatedly sound like a fucking moron on this topic.

All the ad hominem babble I leave to you. Meanwhile, an impeachment inquiry isn't 'sedition'. Or 'treason'. Or any of the other pseudo-legal gibberish being offered.

Its an investigation to determine if the House will initiate the constitutional process of impeachment.

View attachment 284638

SO much so that Hillary had the 3rd highest vote of the people total ever, behind only Barack Obama in 2012 and Barack Obama in 2008.

All the ad hominem babble I leave to you. Meanwhile, an impeachment inquiry isn't 'sedition'. Or 'treason'. Or any of the other pseudo-legal gibberish being offered.

Its an investigation to determine if the House will initiate the constitutional process of impeachment.
You’re like a programmed robot lol. Don’t stray from the script!

View attachment 284638

I'll stick with the facts, thanks.

View attachment 284638

Nancy’s tucking tail and moving on from impeachment. Why? Because she doesn’t have the votes and their propaganda the last 2 weeks hasn’t swayed public opinion. The left is done and I can’t wait to come watch you people cry your asses off when he swears in for another 4 years :lol:

Nancy’s tucking tail and moving on from impeachment.

Says who? Let me guess.....you citing yourself? The impeachment inquiry gains steam as support for impeachment has skyrocketed.

Why? Because she doesn’t have the votes and their propaganda the last 2 weeks hasn’t swayed public opinion. The left is done and I can’t wait to come watch you people cry your asses off when he swears in for another 4 years :lol:

Then why is support for impeachment climbed to 55% per even Fox News polling?

Smiling....keep those eyes screwed shut.

Says who? Let me guess.....you citing yourself? The impeachment inquiry gains steam as support for impeachment has skyrocketed.

Why? Because she doesn’t have the votes and their propaganda the last 2 weeks hasn’t swayed public opinion. The left is done and I can’t wait to come watch you people cry your asses off when he swears in for another 4 years :lol:

It’s breaking news you fucking moron :lol:

If there was record support she would’ve put it on the floor. It’s over. Until the next bullshit.

What's in the breaking news is Pelosi refusing to hold the vote that the White House demanded. And instead moving forward with the impeachment inquiry.

So I ask again, who said that Nancy is 'moving on' from impeachment?

Your imagination doesn't amount to much, do it?
If there was record support she would’ve put it on the floor. It’s over. Until the next bullshit.

Or....Pelosi doesn't take orders from the White House. And will do as she pleases.

But tell us again how the public wasn't swayed?

8ff3ab71-1.png

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

What's in the breaking news is Pelosi refusing to hold the vote that the White House demanded. And instead moving forward with the impeachment inquiry.

Or....Pelosi doesn't take orders from the White House. And will do as she pleases.

8ff3ab71-1.png

:lol: polls

If there was support there’d be a vote.

8ff3ab71-1.png

Laughing...so much for your 'breaking news' of pelosi 'moving on' from impeachment.

Meanwhile, support for impeachment has skyrocketed and the impeachment inquiry continues.

8ff3ab71-1.png

Laughing...so much for your 'breaking news' of pelosi 'moving on' from impeachment.

Meanwhile, support for impeachment has skyrocketed and the impeachment inquiry continues.
Somebody’s clearly a glutton for hurt feelings. Why won’t they vote? The fact that you’re not asking yourself that says everything.

8ff3ab71-1.png

Somebody’s clearly a glutton for hurt feelings. Why won’t they vote? The fact that you’re not asking yourself that says everything.

Says the poor, hapless soul that just hallucinated 'breaking news' that pelosi was 'moving on' from impeachment.

As I've said, your imagination doesn't amount to much. And its all you have.

View attachment 284638
You know tRump's people are paid to say things like that, right?

View attachment 284638
What is trump hiding?

8ff3ab71-1.png

Says the poor, hapless soul that just hallucinated 'breaking news' that pelosi was 'moving on' from impeachment.

“Record” support for impeachment, even from
A Fox News poll, and she won’t hold a vote.

8ff3ab71-1.png

So this means...WHAT? Spicer got more votes on DWTS.

8ff3ab71-1.png

“Record” support for impeachment, even from
A Fox News poll, and she won’t hold a vote.

She'll hold a vote when she decides. Not when Trump demands it.

Get used to the idea.

8ff3ab71-1.png

So this means...WHAT? Spicer got more votes on DWTS.

So this means record support for the impeachment of Trump.

Exactly as I said.

Forum List

Back