Trump Camp Smells Defeat

ZomboMeme 28122017022333.jpg

Donald Trump’s Campaign Knows He’s Losing

The campaign’s internal models show him trailing Hillary Clinton.

With less than two weeks until Election Day, Donald Trump is, for the most part, still insisting to his supporters that he’s in the lead.

While he conceded in one radio interview Monday that he was “somewhat behind in the polls,” Trump said the same day that “I really believe we are winning” and claimed that “Democrats are making up phony polls.”

Members of his campaign, though, are openly admitting that the businessman is lagging behind.

Trump’s campaign manager, pollster Kellyanne Conway, also conceded that the GOP nominee was trailing, saying Sunday “we are behind.”

Although Trump says he no longer believes the polls, his internal data apparently mirrors what publicly available surveys are showing.

The campaign’s San Antonio-based research team is spending $100,000 a week on polling and is running simulations of the election, according to Bloomberg Businessweek ― and it’s coming up with results that look like most of the public forecasts, all of which give Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton an 85 percent or higher chance of victory.

“Nate Silver’s results have been similar to ours,” Brad Parscale, Trump’s digital director, told Bloomberg, “except they lag by a week or two because he’s relying on public polls.”

Silver’s website, FiveThirtyEight, currently gives Clinton a nearly 7-point national lead and shows her on track to win about 338 electoral votes to Trump’s 199.

HuffPost Pollster’s average currently shows Trump about 8 points behind in a national head-to-head race, with Clinton holding substantial leads in states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia and a smaller edge in battlegrounds such as Nevada and Florida.

Chart: Trump Camp Smells Defeat

Sounds like it's time for the fat lady to sing.
How'd that work out?

It proves that all this RWnut blather about how it was only the Democrats who thought they'd win was wrong as well.

Naaaah. What it proves is you clowns will believe anything.

No smart pills in your stocking this Xmas, I see.

The polls of the popular vote were correctly interpreted to give Hillary Clinton a 90% chance of winning. If you don't know why that interpretation is correct, then you don't understand how odds work.

Sure they were Cocheese... Sure they were.

Where is Lacooter?!?!?!?!?! We can't start this party without chief Full-of Shit, now can we!

We must, we must, we must increase the trust!

The bigger the lie, the more Lacooter cries, chief Full-of Shit must, she/he must, they must-)

With less than two weeks until Election Day, Donald Trump is, for the most part, still insisting to his supporters that he’s in the lead.

While he conceded in one radio interview Monday that he was “somewhat behind in the polls,” Trump said the same day that “I really believe we are winning” and claimed that “Democrats are making up phony polls.”

Members of his campaign, though, are openly admitting that the businessman is lagging behind.

Trump’s campaign manager, pollster Kellyanne Conway, also conceded that the GOP nominee was trailing, saying Sunday “we are behind.”

Although Trump says he no longer believes the polls, his internal data apparently mirrors what publicly available surveys are showing.

The campaign’s San Antonio-based research team is spending $100,000 a week on polling and is running simulations of the election, according to Bloomberg Businessweek ― and it’s coming up with results that look like most of the public forecasts, all of which give Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton an 85 percent or higher chance of victory.

“Nate Silver’s results have been similar to ours,” Brad Parscale, Trump’s digital director, told Bloomberg, “except they lag by a week or two because he’s relying on public polls.”

Silver’s website, FiveThirtyEight, currently gives Clinton a nearly 7-point national lead and shows her on track to win about 338 electoral votes to Trump’s 199.

HuffPost Pollster’s average currently shows Trump about 8 points behind in a national head-to-head race, with Clinton holding substantial leads in states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia and a smaller edge in battlegrounds such as Nevada and Florida.

How'd that work out?

It proves that all this RWnut blather about how it was only the Democrats who thought they'd win was wrong as well.

The polls of the popular vote were correctly interpreted to give Hillary Clinton a 90% chance of winning. If you don't know why that interpretation is correct, then you don't understand how odds work.

As I suspected, you don't understand how odds work.

How'd that work out?

Nigga you lost.....and you don't understand how the Constitution works ;)

Where is Lacooter?!?!?!?!?! We can't start this party without chief Full-of Shit, now can we!

We must, we must, we must increase the trust!

The bigger the lie, the more Lacooter cries, chief Full-of Shit must, she/he must, they must-)
"chief Full-of Shit"...almost busted my gut!

You're in the wrong thread.

Nigga please, you lost.

If 2017 is what amounts to "defeat" for you, get ready for 7 more years of "defeat"! :)

If 2017 is what amounts to "defeat" for you, get ready for 7 more years of "defeat"! :)

--LOL

pass the popcorn

--LOL

You're in the wrong country.
Why don't you move to Venezuela?

How'd that work out?

So your saying leftist polls just toss dice? Or do they use a crazy 8 ball?

Your predictions are remarkable

Thank you. Yes, Trump did lose by over 3 million votes. BTW, I really miss your old avatar.
Who cares who the homos and criminals in LA and SF voted for?

That's a keeper.

Can the mods get the stats as to which thread OP has the most funny ratings. This one has to be up there! :p

Is there an adult version of that post you could give us?

Is there an adult version of that post you could give us?
If there is, you surely ain't gonna supply it.
You're so unhappy here...move.

How'd that work out?

You realize education doesn't come from pills, right?

Forum List

Back