Trump Camp Smells Defeat

Donald Trump’s Campaign Knows He’s Losing

The campaign’s internal models show him trailing Hillary Clinton.

With less than two weeks until Election Day, Donald Trump is, for the most part, still insisting to his supporters that he’s in the lead.

While he conceded in one radio interview Monday that he was “somewhat behind in the polls,” Trump said the same day that “I really believe we are winning” and claimed that “Democrats are making up phony polls.”

Members of his campaign, though, are openly admitting that the businessman is lagging behind.

Trump’s campaign manager, pollster Kellyanne Conway, also conceded that the GOP nominee was trailing, saying Sunday “we are behind.”

Although Trump says he no longer believes the polls, his internal data apparently mirrors what publicly available surveys are showing.

The campaign’s San Antonio-based research team is spending $100,000 a week on polling and is running simulations of the election, according to Bloomberg Businessweek ― and it’s coming up with results that look like most of the public forecasts, all of which give Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton an 85 percent or higher chance of victory.

“Nate Silver’s results have been similar to ours,” Brad Parscale, Trump’s digital director, told Bloomberg, “except they lag by a week or two because he’s relying on public polls.”

Silver’s website, FiveThirtyEight, currently gives Clinton a nearly 7-point national lead and shows her on track to win about 338 electoral votes to Trump’s 199.

HuffPost Pollster’s average currently shows Trump about 8 points behind in a national head-to-head race, with Clinton holding substantial leads in states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia and a smaller edge in battlegrounds such as Nevada and Florida.

Chart: Trump Camp Smells Defeat

Sounds like it's time for the fat lady to sing.
Smells good to me!

The real problem for Escroto Trump is the demographics. He is way behind even where Mitt Romney was 4 years ago with most of the demographic groups. Only angry confused older white men are strongly supporting him, which is fine their voice and vote counts as much as anyone's but there aren't enough of them to elect him. He destroyed the white women's vote as we've all seen.

But this is America and many people really don't understand the real danger this guy represents to not only this country but the world. So I wouldn't put it past enough ignorant people to elect this burst appendix. Bush was elected twice, remember.
Glad I'm not as paranoid as you.

Trump lost the election when he abandoned Pennsylvania and Virginia; Clinton is ahead by 5 points in the former, 7 points in the latter.

Trump wastes time and resources in Florida and Ohio, ‘must win’ states where even if he wins both states, along with Nevada and Iowa,’ Clinton will be elected president.

Pence campaigning in Utah is nice bit of an indicator they are pretty much fucked.
I'm from Utah dude. And you are so full of crap.

With less than two weeks until Election Day, Donald Trump is, for the most part, still insisting to his supporters that he’s in the lead.

While he conceded in one radio interview Monday that he was “somewhat behind in the polls,” Trump said the same day that “I really believe we are winning” and claimed that “Democrats are making up phony polls.”

Members of his campaign, though, are openly admitting that the businessman is lagging behind.

Trump’s campaign manager, pollster Kellyanne Conway, also conceded that the GOP nominee was trailing, saying Sunday “we are behind.”

Although Trump says he no longer believes the polls, his internal data apparently mirrors what publicly available surveys are showing.

The campaign’s San Antonio-based research team is spending $100,000 a week on polling and is running simulations of the election, according to Bloomberg Businessweek ― and it’s coming up with results that look like most of the public forecasts, all of which give Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton an 85 percent or higher chance of victory.

“Nate Silver’s results have been similar to ours,” Brad Parscale, Trump’s digital director, told Bloomberg, “except they lag by a week or two because he’s relying on public polls.”

Silver’s website, FiveThirtyEight, currently gives Clinton a nearly 7-point national lead and shows her on track to win about 338 electoral votes to Trump’s 199.

HuffPost Pollster’s average currently shows Trump about 8 points behind in a national head-to-head race, with Clinton holding substantial leads in states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia and a smaller edge in battlegrounds such as Nevada and Florida.

obama-cries.png

Trump lost the election when he abandoned Pennsylvania and Virginia; Clinton is ahead by 5 points in the former, 7 points in the latter.

Trump wastes time and resources in Florida and Ohio, ‘must win’ states where even if he wins both states, along with Nevada and Iowa,’ Clinton will be elected president.

Pence campaigning in Utah is nice bit of an indicator they are pretty much fucked.

You are allowed ten taunts. That's one.

The real problem for Escroto Trump is the demographics. He is way behind even where Mitt Romney was 4 years ago with most of the demographic groups. Only angry confused older white men are strongly supporting him, which is fine their voice and vote counts as much as anyone's but there aren't enough of them to elect him. He destroyed the white women's vote as we've all seen.

But this is America and many people really don't understand the real danger this guy represents to not only this country but the world. So I wouldn't put it past enough ignorant people to elect this burst appendix. Bush was elected twice, remember.
This ladies and gentlemen is what a post from a born loser looks like. HAAAA HAAAA!

You're a born loser!

You're a born loser!

You are allowed ten taunts. That's one.
You're a born loser!

Trump is as delusional as his supporters.

Can we quote this one time and time again as this jackass C_Clayton_Jones has made predictions from the start and has been wrong about them every time.

Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass while you move to Canada and take Lakhota with you.

I don't like Trump.

I am not happy about any of what happened last night.

But you, Jones are the kind of arrogant asshole that gives liberals (and you are not one) a bad name.

And you can suck on the SCOTUS you just got us handed too.

Moron.

Yeah,

How'd that work out for him ?

Trump is as delusional as his supporters.

Can we quote this one time and time again as this jackass C_Clayton_Jones has made predictions from the start and has been wrong about them every time.

Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass while you move to Canada and take Lakhota with you.

I don't like Trump.

I am not happy about any of what happened last night.

But you, Jones are the kind of arrogant asshole that gives liberals (and you are not one) a bad name.

And you can suck on the SCOTUS you just got us handed too.

Moron.
you forgot to mention that jones is a pussy....

OOOOPS

Forum List

Back