Trump Calls To Skip Military Votes - On Veterans Day

Urging Florida To Ignore Military Votes Fits Trump’s True Pattern With The Troops

From attacking a former POW to nixing a cemetery visit, the president has often disrespected service members.

WASHINGTON ― Two days after skipping a visit to an American military cemetery near Paris because it was raining, President Donald Trump called for effectively disenfranchising overseas military members voting in Florida, raising further questions about the draft-evading president’s commitment to the armed services.

“The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged,” Trump tweeted early on Monday, the observed Veterans Day holiday for the federal government. “An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!”

Scott and DeSantis are the GOP’s candidates for U.S. senator and governor in Florida whose election-night margins of victory have resulted in legally mandated recounts.

But skipping those recounts would not only violate state law, it would ignore the ballots of tens of thousands of Florida-based troops deployed overseas. Those ballots are supposed to be counted if they arrive by this coming Friday.

More: Urging Florida To Ignore Military Votes Fits Trump's True Pattern With The Troops

As stated above, "ballots are supposed to be counted if they arrive by this coming Friday", November 16. It's shameful that Trump would not want military ballots counted. This Veterans Day has been a disaster for Trump.
You act like this is the 1st time this has been suggested. Gore did so in 2000 ... And snowflakes did not bat an eyelash.

I guess their pu$$y only hurts when Republicans suggest / do such things....

:p

Once again, Easy proves to us his savior in the White House is no different than the rest of the politicians

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Urging Florida To Ignore Military Votes Fits Trump’s True Pattern With The Troops

From attacking a former POW to nixing a cemetery visit, the president has often disrespected service members.

WASHINGTON ― Two days after skipping a visit to an American military cemetery near Paris because it was raining, President Donald Trump called for effectively disenfranchising overseas military members voting in Florida, raising further questions about the draft-evading president’s commitment to the armed services.

“The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged,” Trump tweeted early on Monday, the observed Veterans Day holiday for the federal government. “An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!”

Scott and DeSantis are the GOP’s candidates for U.S. senator and governor in Florida whose election-night margins of victory have resulted in legally mandated recounts.

But skipping those recounts would not only violate state law, it would ignore the ballots of tens of thousands of Florida-based troops deployed overseas. Those ballots are supposed to be counted if they arrive by this coming Friday.

More: Urging Florida To Ignore Military Votes Fits Trump's True Pattern With The Troops

As stated above, "ballots are supposed to be counted if they arrive by this coming Friday", November 16. It's shameful that Trump would not want military ballots counted. This Veterans Day has been a disaster for Trump.
You act like this is the 1st time this has been suggested. Gore did so in 2000 ... And snowflakes did not bat an eyelash.

Once again, Easy proves to us his savior in the White House is no different than the rest of the politicians

I agree, but this whole story is complete spin and propaganda. Trump wants the process to end because he wants to win (and the way these absentee votes heavily and magically favor democrats suggests funny business), not because he specifically wants to fuck over the military. It's a bullshit story with a false narrative.

Don't you get tired of the obvious bullshit?

`
Another reason to urge your children NOT to serve in the US military.

Amen to that! But here's the rub, now that we have an all-volunteer military, my late aunt/godmother, career USAF and Vietnam vet, is being proven right. When we argued about the draft, then in place, she said that the draft had a positive side, telling me that "it's you folks who don't want to be in the military that keep us folks honest, so the career-types can't get away with anything that harms the United States."

She almost convinced me to go in after college, when I would have automatically gotten an officer's commission. However, this was right after Nixon, and I had real reservations about swearing to obey every commander-in-chief. Now, my reservations are coming true. We have an all-volunteer military and a rogue CIC, who cares nothing for our country and our military, and just thinks that he has command of an army that he can use and abuse at will for his own arrogant purposes.

I agree, but this whole story is complete spin and propaganda. Trump wants the process to end because he wants to win (and the way these absentee votes heavily and magically favor democrats suggests funny business), not because he specifically wants to fuck over the military. It's a bullshit story with a false narrative.

Don't you get tired of the obvious bullshit?

Of course it is a false narrative, but Trump makes it way too easy for it to happen.

I wonder if you bitched about the false narrative of Obama being a traitor who was helping Muslims take over the country.

Amen to that! But here's the rub, now that we have an all-volunteer military, my late aunt/godmother, career USAF and Vietnam vet, is being proven right. When we argued about the draft, then in place, she said that the draft had a positive side, telling me that "it's you folks who don't want to be in the military that keep us folks honest, so the career-types can't get away with anything that harms the United States."She almost convinced me to go in after college, when I would have automatically gotten an officer's commission. However, this was right after Nixon, and I had real reservations about swearing to obey every commander-in-chief. Now, my reservations are coming true. We have an all-volunteer military and a rogue CIC, who cares nothing for our country and our military, and just thinks that he has command of an army that he can use and abuse at will for his own arrogant purposes.
`
You hit it on the head, I support the military and the vets BUT reporting to an insane fat fuck of a commander-in-chief, and taking a vow to obey his orders is an immediate dis-qualifier.
`

Last edited:

Fake Headline! That is NOT what the president called for. Read the link instead of spouting off first.

Amen to that! But here's the rub, now that we have an all-volunteer military, my late aunt/godmother, career USAF and Vietnam vet, is being proven right. When we argued about the draft, then in place, she said that the draft had a positive side, telling me that "it's you folks who don't want to be in the military that keep us folks honest, so the career-types can't get away with anything that harms the United States."She almost convinced me to go in after college, when I would have automatically gotten an officer's commission. However, this was right after Nixon, and I had real reservations about swearing to obey every commander-in-chief. Now, my reservations are coming true. We have an all-volunteer military and a rogue CIC, who cares nothing for our country and our military, and just thinks that he has command of an army that he can use and abuse at will for his own arrogant purposes.
`
You hit it on the head, I support the military and the vets BUT reporting to an insane fat fuck of a commander-in-chief, and taking a vow to obey his orders is an immediate dis-qualifier.
`
And he wanted a nice expensive parade so that he could sit on the reviewing stand like some North Korean dictator and watch "his" soldiers and tanks go by. I live in northern Virginia, not far from the Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery, and I have watched decades of people come to DC to respect this country, even thousands of motorcyclists converging on The Wall every Memorial Day. While DC is jokingly referred to as "Hollywood for the Ugly," this place is no joke. This clown and his henchmen seem to think that it is.

It totally pisses me off that we continually are asked to give money to care for our vets. Why isn't their complete care included in our federal budget? It seems that these morons can find the money to do whatever they want, from walls and military deployments to our southern border, but we have wounded and PTSD veterans on the streets and they are dependent on charity.

Guess the orange clown only thinks the military is good to hold his umbrella otherwise he has no respect towards them, well actually he doesn't respect anyone. But maybe there was a reason he did attend Arlington yesterday, maybe he was sick with something that may take him out of action. Probably tweeting fatigue syndrome.

first of all - while trump does say stupid shit - he did NOT say to ignore military votes now did he? this is what you and the left are running with and making it about that vs. him actually saying it. not exactly honest now is it?

and here is the rule:
Nov. 16: Overseas Ballots Deadline

In compliance with the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, the deadline in Florida for overseas ballots from applicable military and civilian is Nov. 16.

The ballots must be postmarked or signed and dated on or before the Nov. 6 Election Day.
----------
you left off "and postmarked" but hey - color me surprised.

He called to end the election and except Nov 6th vote without counting the overseas ballots, he did not say military but he implied it.

Guess the orange clown only thinks the military is good to hold his umbrella otherwise he has no respect towards them, well actually he doesn't respect anyone. But maybe there was a reason he did attend Arlington yesterday, maybe he was sick with something that may take him out of action. Probably tweeting fatigue syndrome.

Would you people quit with the holding the umbrella bullshit.

There are pictures of every president going back to Reagan with a military member holding an umbrella for the president.

This is part of the duty of serving the president, it is not demeaning, it is not insulting. Serving at the White House for the president is an honor for any service member and a duty that is hard to get.

first of all - while trump does say stupid shit - he did NOT say to ignore military votes now did he? this is what you and the left are running with and making it about that vs. him actually saying it. not exactly honest now is it?

and here is the rule:
Nov. 16: Overseas Ballots Deadline

In compliance with the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, the deadline in Florida for overseas ballots from applicable military and civilian is Nov. 16.

The ballots must be postmarked or signed and dated on or before the Nov. 6 Election Day.
----------
you left off "and postmarked" but hey - color me surprised.

He called to end the election and except Nov 6th vote without counting the overseas ballots, he did not say military but he implied it.
i think he was more shouting to end the election since he thought it was over. i honestly doubt he was saying or actively implying FUCK THE MILITARY.

so unless there's him saying it somewhere, this is just speculation and haters, hating.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Thank you. As much as I dislike Trump, this umbrella shit is just stupid.

The Repubs did the same shit when Obama was POTUS. Amazing how alike the two groups really are.

iu

iu

Thank you. As much as I dislike Trump, this umbrella shit is just stupid.

The Repubs did the same shit when Obama was POTUS. Amazing how alike the two groups really are.
i'm all for hating some people if you must, but don't make it situational to suit your hate. if these people are really "hate worthy" you don't have to go make shit up to justify it.

Thank you. As much as I dislike Trump, this umbrella shit is just stupid.The Repubs did the same shit when Obama was POTUS. Amazing how alike the two groups really are.
`
To his astonishment, trump just figured out an open umbrella does not fit on an airplane. He still hasn't caught on as to how to collapse it though.

No, it's called a deflection.
No, It's Called 'YOU JUST GOT BUSTED LYING!'
No, it's called a deflection.
No, It's Called 'YOU JUST GOT BUSTED LYING!'

No, I am pretty sure I was spot on when I said anytime the news doesn’t favor the President you come in deflect to some other person. You’re nothing if not predictable. At this point, I think even trying to remove your face the President’s lap would cause some sort of withdrawal sickness.

Lawrence O'Donnell said earlier this evening that polls show that Trump is losing favor with the military - with his approval/disapproval ratings now about equal. I'm surprised his disapproval rating isn't much higher.
GIve it time....of course for the rank and file, that disapproval is low key...can't express it openly.

No, I am pretty sure I was spot on when I said anytime the news doesn’t favor the President you come in deflect to some other person.
You got BUSTED falsely accusing the President of something that did not happen and of something that was NOT said.....it was proven, pointed out, and stuck in your lying face. So like a well-trained snowflake you are now trying to save face by lying, spinning, deflecting, and spewing bs.

You have been weighed, your words measured, and you have been proven to be a liar.

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back