"...We are going to start slitting throats on day one,"

GOP Hopeful Ron DeSantis stated this in New Hampshire today.

The entire quote...

"We’re going to have all of these deep state people, you know, we are going to start slitting throats on day one," DeSantis said. Not fire people; not force resign..."slitting throats".

This will, of course, make folks on the right very happy for some perverse reason.

The big story for DeSantis out of New Hampshire is how bad his campaign is doing. Local media covered this BBQ event he was having up there--sponsored by former Mass. Senator Scott Brown (remember him???).

The original tickets were being sold for $50. There was such apathy that the price was dropped to $1 at the door. Usually prices are more at the door...not in the case of Ron's campaign....

There is a certain amount of schadenfreude going on here, I admit. I like to see bad people fail. He's among the worst on the national stage without question.
Nice editing. Slitting throats is a metaphor. You purposely misrepresented what he said.

Who is he ? He has a very open face ,is obviously intelligent , clear headed and decisive . Looks an excellent specimen . You have done well to find such a promising WH candidate .
We know you're a Russian shill, brah. It's okay, little feller. :itsok:

No one is a bigger threat than "the big guy" and his selling out the USA to the Chinese, you twit.
Like Trump, DeSantis represents conservatives well: the right’s racism, bigotry, and hate; the right’s contempt for individual rights and expressions of individual liberty; the illiberal, authoritarian right’s contempt for democracy and the rule of law.

Like Trump and DeSantis, conservatism is the bane of the American nation.

Like Trump, DeSantis represents conservatives well: the right’s racism, bigotry, and hate; the right’s contempt for individual rights and expressions of individual liberty; the illiberal, authoritarian right’s contempt for democracy and the rule of law.

Democrats bring new meaning to the word, racist. They have abused the black population for centuries, and they STILL are.

Not that you care, you little racist pig.

They confuse being strong with being savage. It happens so often that it's really rather shocking. Can you imagine their wives having to smile and applaud what their idiot husbands say in an attempt to sound more macho than the other guy?

And 10 minutes later the same "macho" alpha-male claims to have been victimized 9 ways to Sunday.

Nope. I quoted him word for word. Its not a metaphor; it's an attempt to sound batshit crazy because he knows that appeals to republicans these days.
ok-yeah.gif

GOP Hopeful Ron DeSantis stated this in New Hampshire today.

The entire quote...

"We’re going to have all of these deep state people, you know, we are going to start slitting throats on day one," DeSantis said. Not fire people; not force resign..."slitting throats".

This will, of course, make folks on the right very happy for some perverse reason.

The big story for DeSantis out of New Hampshire is how bad his campaign is doing. Local media covered this BBQ event he was having up there--sponsored by former Mass. Senator Scott Brown (remember him???).

The original tickets were being sold for $50. There was such apathy that the price was dropped to $1 at the door. Usually prices are more at the door...not in the case of Ron's campaign....

There is a certain amount of schadenfreude going on here, I admit. I like to see bad people fail. He's among the worst on the national stage without question.
Don't bring a knife to a gun fight Ron.

I won't go that far but yeah...it was a bizarre thing to say as a national candidate.

I've been listening to Pod Save America who most often recounts the "big news" from the campaign trail. When I was driving around Texas last week, the show was touting that the "new" campaign strategy for InSantis was that they were going to "Let Ron be Ron." Uhhh...they may want to re-think that.

You opposed the ethnic cleansing for a "greater Germany"?

He us using euphemisms to make a point. He is a well educated man. This is what he meant.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.”
— H.L. Mencken

Our patience is long past that point.

and yet all you do is whine all day long on the internet.

I won't go that far but yeah...it was a bizarre thing to say as a national candidate.

I've been listening to Pod Save America who most often recounts the "big news" from the campaign trail. When I was driving around Texas last week, the show was touting that the "new" campaign strategy for InSantis was that they were going to "Let Ron be Ron." Uhhh...they may want to re-think that.

What it shows is he may be an Ace of Spades HQ reader.

Ace of Spades HQ

As the line on their banner says:

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”​

He us using euphemisms to make a point. He is a well educated man. This is what he meant.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.”
— H.L. Mencken

Our patience is long past that point.
Oh your patience is gone?

What are you going to do...start typing in all caps? Really....MAGA members are world-class pussies. Bring it on.

No, this government needs scaled back to around pre-Reagan levels.

Then people can start prospering once more.

Every single government worker is a drain on private citizens and the prosperity of all.

The problem is, that is not what the majority of Americans want, based upon how they have voted since the days of Reagan.

Westwall, tell me how I am wrong.

List the small government, less spending candidates that have won a national office since the days of Reagan.

How many small government, less spending nominees have their been from either party for POTUS since the days of Reagan?

We have not had a president since 1929 that was for smaller government and less spending.

Westwall, tell me how I am wrong.

List the small government, less spending candidates that have won a national office since the days of Reagan.

How many small government, less spending nominees have their been from either party for POTUS since the days of Reagan?

We have not had a president since 1929 that was for smaller government and less spending.

You accuse the PEOPLE of voting against their own best interests. It is now apparent that the vote has been compromised for a very long time.

There have always been areas where we KNEW the vote was corrupt.

Now we know it was almost everywhere. So your claim that the people want this shitshow is wrong.

You accuse the PEOPLE of voting against their own best interests. It is now apparent that the vote has been compromised for a very long time.

There have always been areas where we KNEW the vote was corrupt.

Now we know it was almost everywhere. So your claim that the people want this shitshow is wrong.

So, you are now claiming every election, including presidential primaries, has been fraudulent since the days of Reagan?

Damn, dude, that is some top shelf delusion.

Forum List

Back