Trump Calls For More Taxation, And Lies Yet Again

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump tweeted this today:

"I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!"

First of all, the USPS has to make a profit, by law, in any agreement they make with Amazon. Amazon's previous response to this bullshit:

“As is the case with all of its customers, our partnership with USPS is reviewed annually by the Postal Regulatory Commission, which has spent decades reviewing and approving USPS costing and pricing practices. The Postal Regulatory Commission has consistently found that Amazon’s contracts with the USPS are profitable. Amazon has invested hundreds of millions of dollars in a network of more than 20 package sortation facilities that inject directly into the USPS last mile network bypassing most of USPS network. This investment resulted in more efficient processes as well as thousands of jobs and related economic benefits in local communities.”

And let's remember what Trump said during the campaign:

Trump has turned the liberal's world upside down. Trump takes aim at a umpteen billion dollar monopoly, liberals bitch and cry about it.

"I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!"

First of all, the USPS has to make a profit, by law, in any agreement they make with Amazon. Amazon's previous response to this bullshit:

“As is the case with all of its customers, our partnership with USPS is reviewed annually by the Postal Regulatory Commission, which has spent decades reviewing and approving USPS costing and pricing practices. The Postal Regulatory Commission has consistently found that Amazon’s contracts with the USPS are profitable. Amazon has invested hundreds of millions of dollars in a network of more than 20 package sortation facilities that inject directly into the USPS last mile network bypassing most of USPS network. This investment resulted in more efficient processes as well as thousands of jobs and related economic benefits in local communities.”

You lefties always defend mega corporations.

I hope Trump busts up Amazon, Fakebook, Apple, and Microsoft for starters.

These huge corporations fund the left. What do you expect?

We knew he’d come into office intending a war on U.S. tech. If he has his way, we’ll all be using Alibaba and Baidu soon.

Trump has turned the liberal's world upside down. Trump takes aim at a umpteen billion dollar monopoly, liberals bitch and cry about it.

Trump is a butthurt snowflake pissed off that Bezos is 1000 times the businessman that he is.

In what kind of a fucked up world do morons that call themselves conservatives support the Govt attacking a private company?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fucking communist! Go back to Russia

Yep, you lefties love mega corporations.

I love all private companies and want you communist to stay the fuck away from them.

You communist hate success.

FEDEX, UPS and DHL also use the post office for final delivery, mostly for smaller packages. Some of Amazons private vendors don't collect local or State sales taxes for interstate shipments, of course neither does Ebay or Ebid or other mail order businesses. Trump is wrong on this one.

I love all private companies and want you communist to stay the fuck away from them.

You communist hate success.

Exxon says thank you! Especially the CEO since he just go another 7 digit bonus.

If that is his concern then he needs to focus on Comcast, Verizon and AT&T. They provide shitty service and horribly high prices and your average American cannot live without Internet now, it is a utility.

Amazon is a retail reseller and if you have an account, you will know that they have the best customer service and competitive pricing amongst its merchants.

Trump is just fucking jealous of Bezos. Period. The end. Bezos is now the richest person in America and SELF MADE. Not inherited. Bezos never had to file bankruptcy in order to survive. Trump is a low life spineless scum ball

Forum List

Back