Trump Calls For More Taxation, And Lies Yet Again

Trump has turned the liberal's world upside down. Trump takes aim at a umpteen billion dollar monopoly, liberals bitch and cry about it.

If that is his concern then he needs to focus on Comcast, Verizon and AT&T. They provide shitty service and horribly high prices and your average American cannot live without Internet now, it is a utility.

Amazon is a retail reseller and if you have an account, you will know that they have the best customer service and competitive pricing amongst its merchants.

Trump is just fucking jealous of Bezos. Period. The end. Bezos is now the richest person in America and SELF MADE. Not inherited. Bezos never had to file bankruptcy in order to survive. Trump is a low life spineless scum ball
I use a novel approach to companies that provide lousy service.

I don't use them.

Try it sometime.

Trump has turned the liberal's world upside down. Trump takes aim at a umpteen billion dollar monopoly, liberals bitch and cry about it.

If that is his concern then he needs to focus on Comcast, Verizon and AT&T. They provide shitty service and horribly high prices and your average American cannot live without Internet now, it is a utility.

Amazon is a retail reseller and if you have an account, you will know that they have the best customer service and competitive pricing amongst its merchants.

Trump is just fucking jealous of Bezos. Period. The end. Bezos is now the richest person in America and SELF MADE. Not inherited. Bezos never had to file bankruptcy in order to survive. Trump is a low life spineless scum ball
trump hates Bezos because Bezos called him the moron that he is and campaigned against him.

I don't use them.

Try it sometime.

I have never had bad service from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

These huge corporations fund the left. What do you expect?
Imagine if Obama made Jeff Bezos Secretary of State like Trump did with the head of Exxon
Do I get $10 from you for every Goldman Sachs link to the Obama administration?
Sure. Same to you about the Trump administration. I’d be happy to have an extra few hundred extra dollars laying around.
I don't whine about Goldman Sachs, that's a leftard crusade.

Is there any topic where the left are not total hypocrites?

Imagine if Obama made Jeff Bezos Secretary of State like Trump did with the head of Exxon
Sure. Same to you about the Trump administration. I’d be happy to have an extra few hundred extra dollars laying around.

Soooo ironic. How do you not see it?! :laugh:

This from the snowflake whining about Amazon!

A snowflake and a liar!!

It is amazing how Trump is suddenly so deeply concerned about the postal service. What next, outrage about Amtrak cheaply taking people to and from home to D.C., when they could fly back and forth like he does?

I don't use them.

Try it sometime.

Where we live we have a choice of either Comcast or AT&T. That is it. That is a monopoly. and the service and product for both is horrible. 2-year contract or nothing.

I have never had bad service with Amazon. either and I’ve had a prime membership for about 10 years now. If you want to contact customer service, start to fill out the form online and then the last question is do you want to resolve by email or a phone call? And if you say yes, by phone and enter your phone number, your phone instantly rings. There may be a one minute wait but that’s about as long as I’ve ever waited if I had to contact them.

Try contacting someone at Comcast or AT&T to help you. It doesn’t happen. It’s the worst. And Xfinity is a joke. But they charge hundreds of dollars a month for the privilege of serving up crap.

Trump can go after big pharma and ISPs if he wants to truly help Americans have a choice.

Last edited:

I don't use them.

Try it sometime.

Where we live we have a choice of either Comcast or AT&T. That is it. That is a monopoly. and the service and product for both is horrible. 2-year contract or nothing.

I have never had bad service with Amazon. either and I’ve had a prime membership for about 10 years now. If you want to contact customer service, start to fill out the form online and then the last question is do you want to resolve by email or a phone call? And if you say yes, by phone and enter your phone number, your phone instantly rings. There may be a one minute wait but that’s about as long as I’ve ever waited if I had to contact them.

Try contacting someone at Comcast or AT&T to help you. It doesn’t happen. It’s the worst. And Xfinity is a joke. But they charge hundreds of dollars a month for the privilege of serving up crap.

Trump can go after big pharma and ISPs if he wants to truly help Americans have a choice.
Too bad you don't have a capitalist around.
We have a guy who set up the entire region with Wi-Fi and you get 15M/s without having to use the big names.

Trump tweeted this today:

"I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!"

First of all, the USPS has to make a profit, by law, in any agreement they make with Amazon. Amazon's previous response to this bullshit:

“As is the case with all of its customers, our partnership with USPS is reviewed annually by the Postal Regulatory Commission, which has spent decades reviewing and approving USPS costing and pricing practices. The Postal Regulatory Commission has consistently found that Amazon’s contracts with the USPS are profitable. Amazon has invested hundreds of millions of dollars in a network of more than 20 package sortation facilities that inject directly into the USPS last mile network bypassing most of USPS network. This investment resulted in more efficient processes as well as thousands of jobs and related economic benefits in local communities.”

And let's remember what Trump said during the campaign:

You lefties always defend mega corporations.

I hope Trump busts up Amazon, Fakebook, Apple, and Microsoft for starters.

Well, you've proved you're not a liberal nor a conservative; you have never been adroit; your posts are bombastic, callow and never sagacious. I guess you see yourself as a Rebel, or an iconoclast.

Is that correct?

When I told you Trump would lead you pseudocons into the far left cave, you scoffed.

Look at you now. Siding with Trump as he demands a profitable corporation be punished with higher taxes for their success!

WOW!!! :1peleas:

Trump's real reason for attacking Amazon is because it is owned by the same guy who owns the Washington Post.

If there is one thing our Democratic naked emperor hates, it's a free press.

When I told you Trump would lead you pseudocons into the far left cave, you scoffed.

Look at you now. Siding with Trump as he demands a profitable corporation be punished with higher taxes for their success!

If it triggers the left I'm all for it.

I don't use them.

Try it sometime.

Trump's gripe with Bezos is more personal, I'd guess. But the basic premise of Trumpanomics is that higher prices for consumers are better if the gummit finds the seller or producer is performing some social benefit.

And recall during the campaign when we were both telling Trumpbots that Trump was essentially a 1970s big gummit rich democrat. He's the antithesis of Reagan, who wanted totally transparent markets where the cheapest producer was rewarded. And gummit still had a role in regulating unfair trade and factoring the environmental costs. There were these two guys who walked into a bar - Hayek and Friedman ........

It's not the left, fool.

G5000 has to change his diaper 10 X a day... he's not been the same since his girl lost the election.

Forum List

Back