GOP Strategist: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has A ‘Tiny Shriveled Husk Left In Her Soul’

Here we go again, a tease word turned into a vicious racial attack for purely political advantage.

Does ANYONE, on EITHER side, see how silly this hyperbolic shit is?

Hyperbolic?
Not at all.

Maybe the Tuskeegee Airmen will be honored and the president can tell them about Senator "Sambo".
I absolutely believe that you're being serious.

Here we go again, a tease word turned into a vicious racial attack for purely political advantage.

Hyperbolic?
Not at all.

Maybe the Tuskeegee Airmen will be honored and the president can tell them about Senator "Sambo".

You should.

You should also explain why you thought I was joking.

What's funny?

Hyperbolic?
Not at all.

You should.

What's funny?
Nothing's funny. I believe you believe everything you wrote.

Hyperbolic?
Not at all.

You should.

What's funny?

Explain why you don't believe it. Highlight my flawed thinking.

Hyperbolic?
Not at all.

You should.

What's funny?

WTF.

I've said twice now that I believe you. Then you write "...why you don't believe it".

Third time: I believe you. Message received. Transmission confirmed. Roger that.

Hyperbolic?
Not at all.

You should.

What's funny?

WTF.

I've said twice now that I believe you. Then you write "...why you don't believe it".

Third time: I believe you. Message received. Transmission confirmed. Roger that.

For the third time as well. I want to understand your position. Explain the thinking behind your dismissive comment.

You should.

What's funny?

WTF.

For the third time as well. I want to understand your position. Explain the thinking behind your dismissive comment.
I look at partisan ideology as an affliction. Literally. And one of the many symptoms of this disorder is that the afflicted naturally thinks and communicates in hyperbole. Their ideology blows everything up or diminishes everything beyond its natural state. Everything good on the "other" is diminished. Everything bad on the "other" side is blown up. And vice versa.

Ideology distorts. Using a different affliction as an analogy: An anorexia victim looks in the mirror and sees a fat person, and there is nothing that you can say to them that will change their minds or make them see themselves differently.

So, I believe you. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything.

You should.

What's funny?

WTF.

I look at partisan ideology as an affliction. Literally. And one of the many symptoms of this disorder is that the afflicted naturally thinks and communicates in hyperbole. Their ideology blows everything up or diminishes everything beyond its natural state. Everything good on the "other" is diminished. Everything bad on the "other" side is blown up. And vice versa.

Ideology distorts. Using a different affliction as an analogy: An anorexia victim looks in the mirror and sees a fat person, and there is nothing that you can say to them that will change their minds or make them see themselves differently.

So, I believe you. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything.

This has nothing at all to do with partisanship. It has to do with our opinions on Trump's comments.
I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I'm trying to discuss a subject that we both had an opinion on and you refuse to engage.

You characterized the idea that it's a slur as " hyperbole".

I reframed the situation in a different context and you responded with a crass and dismissive post. You now refuse to go any further.

Explain why you believe it's only hyperbole and explain what you find fault with in my post.

Last edited:
Rick Wilson is one of the last sane Republicans.

What makes it even worse is is that this is a WOMAN defending a serial misogynist and race baiter.

36466.jpg

Forum List

Back