Trump Brexit

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
the lies never stop -

Hours into his working visit to the United Kingdom, Trump suggested his hosts might lose out in a trade deal to Europe. He criticized British Prime Minister Theresa May's plan for a soft Brexit, while praising her former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson. He lashed out again at NATO and resumed his feud with London Mayor Sadiq Khan.

"I would have done it much differently. I actually told Theresa May how to do it but she didn't agree, she didn't listen to me."

fact is Trump didnt know what Brexit was -

the presumptive Republican nominee appeared to suggest he was did not know the meaning of the world “Brexit” - used to refer to Britain’s exit from the European Union.

“And Brexit? Your position?” Mr Woolf asked.

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

The New York tycoon was then told what the abbreviation meant.

He replied: “Oh yeah, I think they should leave.”

the lies never stop -

Hours into his working visit to the United Kingdom, Trump suggested his hosts might lose out in a trade deal to Europe. He criticized British Prime Minister Theresa May's plan for a soft Brexit, while praising her former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson. He lashed out again at NATO and resumed his feud with London Mayor Sadiq Khan.

"I would have done it much differently. I actually told Theresa May how to do it but she didn't agree, she didn't listen to me."

the presumptive Republican nominee appeared to suggest he was did not know the meaning of the world “Brexit” - used to refer to Britain’s exit from the European Union.

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

Trump was literally talking about Brexit with May as soon as he was elected.

Try again.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

What the fuck is he doing going to another country and criticizing their policies that have nothing to do with the US?

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

What the fuck is he doing going to another country and criticizing their policies that have nothing to do with the US?
It does have to do with the US.

Trading and interacting with a Britain that is completely separated from the EU is a lot easier than trading and interacting with a Britain that is not fully autonomous.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

EU industries that compete with US companies are subsidized by EU taxes. But you already knew that.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

What a idiot. I am surprised the Queen doesn't throw him out of her country.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

EU industries that compete with US companies are subsidized by EU taxes. But you already knew that.

and he wants nothing better than to break the EU up, just like Putin.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

why wouldn't britian leave?

how would you like to be told what you can sell and how much?
how about being told what you will buy and how much?

the eu tells each member exactly that.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

Trading and interacting with a Britain that is completely separated from the EU is a lot easier than trading and interacting with a Britain that is not fully autonomous.

Why because we would then have the upper hand? Trading with 65 million people gives us the upper hand.

Last edited:
the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

And the US is in control of the states, or are we merely colonies. When he said their healthcare has blood on their hands, he should of looked at what he has done for healthcare in the US.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

Why because we would then have the upper hand? Trading with 65 million people gives up the upper hand.
No, idiot.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

And for the longest time, they were our closest ally. Sadly, since the moron-in-chief took office, Russia is now our closest ally.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

Well, the UK govt will make similar laws to those of the EU. Also if the UK wants to trade with the EU (its largest trading partner, about 50% worth) then it's going to have to comply with EU laws.

So what's the difference being in and out? Not much really. Other than the pound has dropped 15% so far, and everyone's poorer.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

For Trump it’s a combination of lies, ignorance, and dishonesty.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

and he wants nothing better than to break the EU up, just like Putin.
Trump continues to do Putin’s bidding.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

Why because we would then have the upper hand? Trading with 65 million people gives up the upper hand.
No, idiot.

Yes it does. Trading with smaller countries gives us the upper hand, and that is why he also wants Nafta to break up.

the lies never stop -

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

What a idiot. I am surprised the Queen doesn't throw him out of her country.
You sound nd as if your very well aquatinted with Idiots!

Anybody remember this.....

Obama's 'Brexit' Plea

(the lying cocksucker in chief's) warning to those championing Britain’s exit from the EU was stark: Leave, he said, and the “U.K. is going to be in the back of the queue” on trade deals with the U.S.

Forum List

Back