The alternative US future: Baby beheadings

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Leftist regressives have had a huge victory. The first public baby beheading in Germany has taken place. No, not a fetus, a one year old baby. Apparently, reporting on the incident has since been banned. There even is a video of the incident in case some leftist here wants to copy-cat.

"It happened back in April, although it was reported only in the German media; apparently the English-language media didn’t find it newsworthy that a Muslim migrant beheaded his one-year-old daughter on a Hamburg train platform. But the sheer horror of this incident has been compounded now by Angela Merkel’s government, which has reportedly banned further reporting on the incident. Anything to keep as many Germans as possible ignorant and complacent regarding just how devastating the Muslim migrant influx into Germany really is."

Germany: Muslim Migrant Beheads Baby

This is the future we would have under the open borders Clinton crowd. How much longer until the first public gay execution?

Because the Potus of the Us hates Muslims, Germany, and is jealous of Merkel and May and wants the EU to break up, killed whatever healthcare was in the US, is a fan of Putin and KIm

do trumpets think they need to follow their leader and blast Germany, Merkle and May and the whole of the EU , the FBI, etc and put Putin and Kim, and XI Jinping on a pedestal.

Last edited:
A white man just killed his 3 kids ,his wife and then committed suicide here in the US. These stories are common everyday in the US.

As far as I know we are the only country who allows mass school shootings.
Thinking Errors:justifying, minimizing

No just saying we should not pick out one person in Germany who committed a horrible crime when we have plenty of crazies here.

Leftist regressives have had a huge victory. The first public baby beheading in Germany has taken place. No, not a fetus, a one year old baby. Apparently, reporting on the incident has since been banned. There even is a video of the incident in case some leftist here wants to copy-cat.

"It happened back in April, although it was reported only in the German media; apparently the English-language media didn’t find it newsworthy that a Muslim migrant beheaded his one-year-old daughter on a Hamburg train platform. But the sheer horror of this incident has been compounded now by Angela Merkel’s government, which has reportedly banned further reporting on the incident. Anything to keep as many Germans as possible ignorant and complacent regarding just how devastating the Muslim migrant influx into Germany really is."

Germany: Muslim Migrant Beheads Baby

This is the future we would have under the open borders Clinton crowd. How much longer until the first public gay execution?

lol...'open borders'.....

dismissed.

Show me ONE example of a white guy executing his baby PUBLICLY. Ripping the baby's head apart...

London crime statistics up 50% after the enrichment. Now they are constructing Trump balloons. In a few years these people will realize that they acted like cretins as the beheadings ramp up. Trump will be the biggest Hero of the West ever known.

A white man just killed his 3 kids ,his wife and then committed suicide here in the US. These stories are common everyday in the US.

The country that allows bad (single mother) parenting, and public schools that torture kids.

Eventually some kids will snap of course. All because of crazy leftist policy. However, these cases are still extremely rare. The country is far superior to the 3rd world shitholes as you very well know.

If you aren't an American, one way ticket to these favorable places is the answer.

The country that allows bad (single mother) parenting, and public schools that torture kids.

Eventually some kids will snap of course. All because of crazy leftist policy. However, these cases are still extremely rare. The country is far superior to the 3rd world shitholes as you very well know.

If you aren't an American, one way ticket to these favorable places is the answer.

I'm an American Caucasian citizen. Born here to parents born here. No its not rare, killers abound in the US and those that kill their families as well.

We allow mass school shootings as well, done by mainly white men or teens.

I'm an American Caucasian citizen. Born here to parents born here. No its not rare, killers abound in the US and those that kill their families as well.

So this is an admission that you don't know of a single example of a white guy executing his baby publicly.

And no we don't allow mass school shootings. That is prohibited by law if you haven't noticed. In a Muslim country it's the law that gays and infidels are executed.

Sounds like you prefer the Muslim way. I am sure we can provide you with a one way plane ticket to your preferred culture.

Leftist regressives have had a huge victory. ...
Gays and blacks have already been gang executed by white racists in the US. Your hatred of liberals and feigned abhorrence is pretty sick.

Gays and blacks have already been gang executed by white racists in the US. Your hatred of liberals and feigned abhorrence is pretty sick.

Well, the democrat KKK members are an extreme minority in the country... or were an extreme minority. I guess leftists just love beheadings and that sort of stuff, can't live without it. If no one else provides it, let's import a bunch of muslims to do so.

In the Muslim countries beheadigs are the law.

We need yet a other plane ticket for this idiot who prefers cultures that beheads its citizens.

So this is an admission that you don't know of a single example of a white guy executing his baby publicly.

And no we don't allow mass school shootings. That is prohibited by law if you haven't noticed. In a Muslim country it's the law that gays and infidels are executed.

Sounds like you prefer the Muslim way. I am sure we can provide you with a one way plane ticket to your preferred culture.

Yes we allow it, have you seen my signature? Evangelicals hate gays, I read your posts all the time. They also hate non Christians. You would be better off in Saudi Arabia.

Yes we allow it, have you seen my signature?

Have you seen the US law?

We don't allow it. Seems like you are thinking of your 3rd world Utopian law already. It's time to take the plane ticket. You will love it!

Well, the democrat KKK members are an extreme minority in the country... or were an extreme minority. I guess leftists just love beheadings and that sort of stuff, can't live without it. If no one else provides it, let's import a bunch of muslims to do so.

We need yet a other plane ticket for this idiot who prefers cultures that beheads its citizens.

Saudi Arabia criticised for 48 beheadings in four months of 2018
Rights group says half of those executed by ‘notorious’ system were on non-violent charges

image.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Rights group says half of those executed by ‘notorious’ system were on non-violent charges

image.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Now you have gone totally insane. Are you saying that Trump has something to do with the beheadings?

He was in Arabia making trade deals, and he won a bunch for Americans.

Damn this guy is a retard. His favorite position:

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

The alt right here is justifying and minimizing their errors in their gaslighting so one day they can take control and have a dictatorship in America.

The alt right here is justifying and minimizing their errors in their gaslighting so one day they can take control and have a dictatorship in America.

I am highlighting the consequences of YOUR errors. The consequences of importing a bunch of 3rd world Muslims that is.

I am highlighting the consequences of YOUR errors. The consequences of importing a bunch of 3rd world Muslims that is.
I invited the Board to note your demonization of a despised minority in America, much as your hero did elsewhere in Europe.

1. A new estimate of the U.S. Muslim population | Pew Research ...
    www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate...
    Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015. This means that Muslims made up about 1% of the total U.S. population.

Forum List

Back