Trump blasts FBI over Parkland shooting, says ‘too much time’ spent on Russia probe

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Can you count the number of degrees of pure IDIOCY here?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!​

1. First he claims that it's only the "hyper partisan Obama holdovers" and such at the top. In this case, it was very likely a lower level call center employee or their lower level manager who blew it - one of the 35 THOUSAND who work for the FBI. Now, he appears that the entire organization that needs to be (in Hitler-esque terms) "cleansed".

2. Does he seriously believe that if Mueller's team of less than 20 or so hadn't been working to prove possible "collusion" (actually obstruction of justice and other crimes) - that the Parkland tragedy could have been avoided? What a bonehead.

And if you don't see what he's up to here, then you too are a bonehead of the highest order. He is a) attempting to taint the results of the inquiry because he sees the approaching tsunami and b) deflecting from the real issue that he doesn't care to talk about - GUNS. In short he's taking a distraction and deflection page directly out of Putin's playbook.

I would suggest at this point, that referring to his adoring flock as "Trumpkins" or "Trumplings" is far too kind. "Trumptard" doesn't even cut it. Trump is an corrupt asshole, and therefore I'd like to suggest a new term: Trumphole

Trump blasts FBI over school shooting, says "too much time" on Russia

Can you count the number of degrees of pure IDIOCY here?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!​

1. First he claims that it's only the "hyper partisan Obama holdovers" and such at the top. In this case, it was very likely a lower level call center employee or their lower level manager who blew it - one of the 35 THOUSAND who work for the FBI. Now, he appears that the entire organization that needs to be (in Hitler-esque terms) "cleansed".

2. Does he seriously believe that if Mueller's team of less than 20 or so hadn't been working to prove possible "collusion" (actually obstruction of justice and other crimes) - that the Parkland tragedy could have been avoided? What a bonehead.

And if you don't see what he's up to here, then you too are a bonehead of the highest order. He is a) attempting to taint the results of the inquiry because he sees the approaching tsunami and b) deflecting from the real issue that he doesn't care to talk about - GUNS. In short he's taking a distraction and deflection page directly out of Putin's playbook.

I would suggest at this point, that referring to his adoring flock as "Trumpkins" or "Trumplings" is far too kind. "Trumptard" doesn't even cut it. Trump is an corrupt asshole, and therefore I'd like to suggest a new term: Trumphole

Trump blasts FBI over school shooting, says "too much time" on Russia

1. YOu're right. He is being way to soft on them. The Deep State is bigger than Obama.

1b Purging is more of a Stalin-esque term. And yes, the FBI obviously fucking needs it. Actually the whole government problem. THough we would probably just fire most of the assholes than kill them.

2. I think if the FBI was more focused on catching dangerously crazy people, than fighting political battles, then yes, there would have been a far better chance of catching this loony tunes.

3. You are an asshole.

1. YOu're right. He is being way to soft on them. The Deep State is bigger than Obama.

1b Purging is more of a Stalin-esque term. And yes, the FBI obviously fucking needs it. Actually the whole government problem. THough we would probably just fire most of the assholes than kill them.

2. I think if the FBI was more focused on catching dangerously crazy people, than fighting political battles, then yes, there would have been a far better chance of catching this loony tunes.

3. You are an asshole.

And you're a clueless Trumphole who will need be needing an adult diaper and a handkerchief soon :wink:

RS3GU.gif

If the cops were called to his home 22 times in the last two years, the cops were not doing their jobs, as a judge would of made him go to anger management, or is a danger to others or himself, enforced an lock up and assessment.

Wray was put in office by Trump but he is not loyal enough. The GOP congress is spending too much time on Hillary as usual to do anything about the Bump stops or gun laws. Sessions is too busy rounding up DACA people to do anything about anything.

If the cops were called to his home 22 times in the last two years, the cops were not doing their jobs, as a judge would of made him go to anger management, or is a danger to others or himself, enforced an lock up and assessment.

Wray was put in office by Trump but he is not loyal enough. The GOP congress is spending too much time on Hillary as usual to do anything about the Bump stops or gun laws. Sessions is too busy rounding up DACA people to do anything about anything.

Yeah, good point. Why is President Trumphole only blaming the FBI and not the cops? Oh he LOVES the cops - would never point a finger there. On the flipside, remember this is Florida which has been under the control of NRA blood money for a good number of years. The cops are VERY limited as to what they can do with a confirmed nut job with a gun.

Wray seems like a good guy who assumed responsibility. I'd had to be the head of an organization of 35,000 and be responsible for what one low level idiot did or didn't do in a call center.

But of course, Rick Scott (and the rest of these bastards) are calling for Wray's head. After all, they need to get somebody in who will put a stop to the Mueller investigation.

What a Sadly bunch

...g.

Really? You support locking up dangerously crazy people?

Mmm, interesting. So do I.

What do you think of the vile lefty lawyers who prevent that?

Obviously Rich Scott is not doing his job either. Yes I was surprised Wray went against Trump in saying that "yes the Russians were involved in the election". Trump wants only people with absolute loyalty to him, a Banana Republic , and Scott is a loyalist of the Trump mafia (partners in crime).

Trump links FBI's 'missed signals' on Florida gunman to Russia investigation

Fair play,it only took the orange shit a few days to weaponise the dead.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable," he tweeted.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!"

In a civilised country he would be history. But his semi literate drones will be here soon to talk about Obama or Hillary and try to deflect for him.

Obviously Rich Scott is not doing his job either. Yes I was surprised Wray went against Trump in saying that "yes the Russians were involved in the election". Trump wants only people with absolute loyalty to him, a Banana Republic , and Scott is a loyalist of the Trump mafia (partners in crime).

Scott does a fine job at showing up after these mass shootings and putting on his sad face. And then calling for someones head and refusing to talk about rational gun measures.

He's a criminal and a creep of the highest order. IOW, he's the perfect Trumphole.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable," he tweeted.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!"

In a civilised country he would be history. But his semi literate drones will be here soon to talk about Obama or Hillary and try to deflect for him.
DNC Fundraises Off Florida Shooting

and the democrats went right after the money but yet, you don't show rage to them.

in a civilized country he'd never have gotten into office. but due to the actions of the left for 8 years, we've become uncivilized and he won. pat yourselves on the back.

and the democrats went right after the money but yet, you don't show rage to them.

in a civilized country he'd never have gotten into office. but due to the actions of the left for 8 years, we've become uncivilized and he won. pat yourselves on the back.

Pence did the same thing at a fundraiser the very next night. As I have stated many times, there is very little difference between the two parties.

Generally agree with the posts above, except that we've not "become uncivilized", we were always uncivilized. Its part of the American makeup. That said, my solutions to reducing mass killings are:
1. No one under the age of 25 can own an AR-15 or semi-auto handgun. Don't know why the typical mass murderer is under 25, but that should reduce the number of incidents.
2. More armed guards in schools and malls. Consider National Guards at Xmas holiday shopping time.
3. If the Left wants to make gun control a voting issue, bring it, the NRA loves winning elections.
4. Also agree that ARs and semi-auto hand guns need more than just a blind FBI check, they should have a local police sign-off on the purchase of all semi-autos, similar to a permit for concealed carry.

I agree with your sentiment.
I will state though, that it appears much of the fbi has lost its focus. Many incidences have happened in the last few years, where they have taken only a brief look, or no look at all, and dismissed them.
As usual, our beloved Pres. Trump is 100% correct. ..... :cool:

He's right and the OP is an idiot!

So it's your positions that the entire Florida branch of the FBI was working on Russia?

Really??

Pence did the same thing at a fundraiser the very next night. As I have stated many times, there is very little difference between the two parties.
very little. and for either side to use this as a money grab illustrates our problem is them, not us.

doesn't make me want to get rid of my guns any more quickly.

very little. and for either side to use this as a money grab illustrates our problem is them, not us.

doesn't make me want to get rid of my guns any more quickly.

I would never want you to get rid of your guns.

New Topics

Forum List

Back