Trump blasts FBI over Parkland shooting, says ‘too much time’ spent on Russia probe

Democrats like dead kids. They can use that blood against Trump. If democrats could engineer a school shooting every day they would.

Trump links FBI's 'missed signals' on Florida gunman to Russia investigation

Fair play,it only took the orange shit a few days to weaponise the dead.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable," he tweeted.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!"

In a civilised country he would be history. But his semi literate drones will be here soon to talk about Obama or Hillary and try to deflect for him.

Hey, it's not time to talk about it because we don't have all the facts - Just weaponize it.

Orange Shit indeed - time to flush the bastard.

Ngy1th4w.jpg

Can you count the number of degrees of pure IDIOCY here?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!​

1. First he claims that it's only the "hyper partisan Obama holdovers" and such at the top. In this case, it was very likely a lower level call center employee or their lower level manager who blew it - one of the 35 THOUSAND who work for the FBI. Now, he appears that the entire organization that needs to be (in Hitler-esque terms) "cleansed".

2. Does he seriously believe that if Mueller's team of less than 20 or so hadn't been working to prove possible "collusion" (actually obstruction of justice and other crimes) - that the Parkland tragedy could have been avoided? What a bonehead.

And if you don't see what he's up to here, then you too are a bonehead of the highest order. He is a) attempting to taint the results of the inquiry because he sees the approaching tsunami and b) deflecting from the real issue that he doesn't care to talk about - GUNS. In short he's taking a distraction and deflection page directly out of Putin's playbook.

I would suggest at this point, that referring to his adoring flock as "Trumpkins" or "Trumplings" is far too kind. "Trumptard" doesn't even cut it. Trump is an corrupt asshole, and therefore I'd like to suggest a new term: Trumphole

Trump blasts FBI over school shooting, says "too much time" on Russia

1. YOu're right. He is being way to soft on them. The Deep State is bigger than Obama.

1b Purging is more of a Stalin-esque term. And yes, the FBI obviously fucking needs it. Actually the whole government problem. THough we would probably just fire most of the assholes than kill them.

2. I think if the FBI was more focused on catching dangerously crazy people, than fighting political battles, then yes, there would have been a far better chance of catching this loony tunes.

3. You are an asshole.
This from a jackasses spending years investigating e-mails.

Generally agree with the posts above, except that we've not "become uncivilized", we were always uncivilized. Its part of the American makeup. That said, my solutions to reducing mass killings are:
1. No one under the age of 25 can own an AR-15 or semi-auto handgun. Don't know why the typical mass murderer is under 25, but that should reduce the number of incidents.
2. More armed guards in schools and malls. Consider National Guards at Xmas holiday shopping time.
3. If the Left wants to make gun control a voting issue, bring it, the NRA loves winning elections.
4. Also agree that ARs and semi-auto hand guns need more than just a blind FBI check, they should have a local police sign-off on the purchase of all semi-autos, similar to a permit for concealed carry.

Agree with you for the most part. Put more HIGHLY TRAINED guards on campuses - no gunslinging teachers. Base it on the school size. Stoneman Douglas has 3000 kids .. that's a big high school with a big campus. Maybe one per 500 students strategically positioned at all entry points. This kid was not allowed on campus with a backpack or carrying ANYTHING. He could have been stopped.

I'd take 25 as an age for a semi-automatic with proper training but would rather see all assault-style rifles and mags over 20 banned.

As for making this an election issue - good idea. People have had it up to ears with the NRA, their bullshit and their paid puppets in congress.

gcu8nx14k0uh47zo8crp4g.png

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!​

1. First he claims that it's only the "hyper partisan Obama holdovers" and such at the top. In this case, it was very likely a lower level call center employee or their lower level manager who blew it - one of the 35 THOUSAND who work for the FBI. Now, he appears that the entire organization that needs to be (in Hitler-esque terms) "cleansed".

2. Does he seriously believe that if Mueller's team of less than 20 or so hadn't been working to prove possible "collusion" (actually obstruction of justice and other crimes) - that the Parkland tragedy could have been avoided? What a bonehead.

And if you don't see what he's up to here, then you too are a bonehead of the highest order. He is a) attempting to taint the results of the inquiry because he sees the approaching tsunami and b) deflecting from the real issue that he doesn't care to talk about - GUNS. In short he's taking a distraction and deflection page directly out of Putin's playbook.

I would suggest at this point, that referring to his adoring flock as "Trumpkins" or "Trumplings" is far too kind. "Trumptard" doesn't even cut it. Trump is an corrupt asshole, and therefore I'd like to suggest a new term: Trumphole

1. YOu're right. He is being way to soft on them. The Deep State is bigger than Obama.

1b Purging is more of a Stalin-esque term. And yes, the FBI obviously fucking needs it. Actually the whole government problem. THough we would probably just fire most of the assholes than kill them.

2. I think if the FBI was more focused on catching dangerously crazy people, than fighting political battles, then yes, there would have been a far better chance of catching this loony tunes.

3. You are an asshole.
This from a jackasses spending years investigating e-mails.

Which emails are you talking about? The ones that put classified materials on un secured systems, in violation of the law, or the ones that simply documented illegal activities, such as falsifying warrants?

Generally agree with the posts above, except that we've not "become uncivilized", we were always uncivilized. Its part of the American makeup. That said, my solutions to reducing mass killings are:
1. No one under the age of 25 can own an AR-15 or semi-auto handgun. Don't know why the typical mass murderer is under 25, but that should reduce the number of incidents.
2. More armed guards in schools and malls. Consider National Guards at Xmas holiday shopping time.
3. If the Left wants to make gun control a voting issue, bring it, the NRA loves winning elections.
4. Also agree that ARs and semi-auto hand guns need more than just a blind FBI check, they should have a local police sign-off on the purchase of all semi-autos, similar to a permit for concealed carry.

Agree with you for the most part. Put more HIGHLY TRAINED guards on campuses - no gunslinging teachers. Base it on the school size. Stoneman Douglas has 3000 kids .. that's a big high school with a big campus. Maybe one per 500 students strategically positioned at all entry points. This kid was not allowed on campus with a backpack or carrying ANYTHING. He could have been stopped.

I'd take 25 as an age for a semi-automatic with proper training but would rather see all assault-style rifles and mags over 20 banned.

As for making this an election issue - good idea. People have had it up to ears with the NRA, their bullshit and their paid puppets in congress.

I understand that American teachers have to pay for text books out of their own pockets.How will the schools afford armed guards ? Unless you put big taxes on guns and bullets.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

If you are so smart, run for office and perhaps you can become president.

Reality would set in when you found that you could not be elected dog catcher.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Dr Love exploits kids to up his post count more like it.

I understand that American teachers have to pay for text books out of their own pockets.How will the schools afford armed guards ? Unless you put big taxes on guns and bullets.

At this point, I'm not real sure who would WANT to be a teacher. They go to college for 4 or 5 years and for what .. 50 grand if they're lucky and constant abuse from Republicans?

Well, they tax the crap out of alcohol, tobacco and weed where it's legal. Why not?

Of course, we could repeal the 1.5 trillion dollar tax giveaway to corporations already making record profits and the Trump Children.

That'd pay for it ten times over

Trump links FBI's 'missed signals' on Florida gunman to Russia investigation

Fair play,it only took the orange shit a few days to weaponise the dead.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable," he tweeted.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!"

In a civilised country he would be history. But his semi literate drones will be here soon to talk about Obama or Hillary and try to deflect for him.
DNC Fundraises Off Florida Shooting

and the democrats went right after the money but yet, you don't show rage to them.

in a civilized country he'd never have gotten into office. but due to the actions of the left for 8 years, we've become uncivilized and he won. pat yourselves on the back.

Pence did the same thing at a fundraiser the very next night. As I have stated many times, there is very little difference between the two parties.
not when you have Drlove, and tommy.

One more thing...
Parents need to be held liable for the actions of their kids using any guns. So regarding purchases of all guns, the local cops need to get the parents to agree to control the use of guns by locking them in safes where under age kids cannot access them, a gun permit of sorts with conditions.

One more thing...
Parents need to be held liable for the actions of their kids using any guns. So regarding purchases of all guns, the local cops need to get the parents to agree to control the use of guns by locking them in safes where under age kids cannot access them, a gun permit of sorts with conditions.

Okay - we have a bunch of very logical ideas going here - There's a common thread with these young, disaffected loner kids with a gun and violence obsession. Either the parents are non-existent (Parkland) or totally irresponsible.

And of course there are the umpteen little kids each year who pick up a gun a parent left on the coffee table and kill a friend or family member.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Trump is truly a reprehensible idiot.

3. You are an asshole.

And you're a clueless Trumphole who will need be needing an adult diaper and a handkerchief soon :wink:

RS3GU.gif

I think it fits; an empty suit is a prominent person regarded as lacking substance, personality, or ability.

His supporter's posts are never substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking and by definition Idiot-Grams.

Don't take this to mean every person who voted for Trump remains a fool, they actually believed the demagoguery of this charlatan; today, many Trump voters are now suffering voter remorse, for they are in touch with reality and recognize the chaos he has infected on The White House, The Congress and the Republican Party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back