The Movie "Black Panther"

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
In Regard to the new Movie "Black Panther"
Why is an all-Black movie supposed to be a victory for diversity?
And what was the reason for the Blacks to get so ANGRY, and getting their panties in a wad about a year ago when no Blacks were nominated for Academy Awards? Why were they so pissed when the nominees were all white?
Growing up I loved watching Superhero shows and movies, but I never questioned anything about race at all.
And as I was growing up I watched Sanford and Son, the Jefferson’s etc and never felt like Whites were being excluded.
Today we have a Black History Month, Black News, Black Entertainment Stations, Black Police Organizations, All Black Magazines, A Congressional Black Caucus, and I DO question that? I’m sure that if the above were reversed, there would be hell to be reckoned with.

Money is money. If it sells at the box office, it must be a good thing.

Of course, the Star Wars movie empire is hugely profitable, and we have yet to see real faster than light space travel.

Blacks will claim that white people should be barred from the movie.

Then complain that racist whites won't go see the movie.

Why is this movie so politicized? Do retards not know there are a lot of movies with bkack people in them?

Racism in a blackberry.
Black what?
If so black and proud to be black, move the fuck back to Africa.
America is multicultural.

Maybe one day, america will grow the fuck up
Before or after we adopt the metric system?
Dude, unless you are banging a french girl that the metric system comes into the equation
How big is your dick in the metric system she will wonder.
7 centimeters or 12 centimeters.
That's short from american inches who
always carry a big gun.

Last edited:
I thought it was a good movie. It basically proves President Trump’s immigration and refugee policies do make a country great, since that is exactly what the fictional nation of Wakanda has been doing this whole time.

Racism in a blackberry.
Black what?
If so black and proud to be black, move the fuck back to Africa.
America is multicultural.
No we can live where we want to and still be African. Take your inbred ass back to the caves of europe if you want us to leave.
No one is asking nobody to leave.
We are all Americans.
But if u don't like America.
Go back to Africa.
No one is stopping you.
Just don't let the door hit your ass.

Maybe one day, america will grow the fuck up
Before or after we adopt the metric system?
That shit pisses me off. Pick a measurement system and stick to it.
I am good with both. They tried pushing it hard in the 70's and I am glad I know both.
For working as a carpenter however, I much prefer standard.

In regards to the movie...it's just that, a movie. I will see it because I like the Marvel movies and see it as escapism.
Do we really have to fucking politicize everything?

Forum List

Back