Trump baits a trap for Biden

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

The big news from President Trump’s weekend interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace is that Wallace challenged Trump’s contention that Biden has agreed to defund the police. (Trump is right; Wallace is wrong. Just saying.) What got some press, although not as much, is Trump’s claim that the standard cognitive test he took was “very hard.” Wallace smugly countered this assertion, as did every Democrat. Trump, of course, will have the last laugh because he’s forcing Biden to take the test.

During the interview with Wallace, Trump pushed hard about Biden’s mental competence (emphasis mine):

(snip)

What was strange (to Democrats) about Trump’s attack on Biden’s incompetency was the fact that, just a few minutes earlier in the interview, Trump had stated that the standard cognitive test for mental competency was “hard.” The subject came up when Wallace pointed to a Fox poll claiming that Biden had a “sounder” mind than Trump. Trump came out swinging about the cognitive test he’d just taken, and made sure to say how difficult it was (emphasis mine):

TRUMP: Well, I'll tell you what, let's take a test. Let's take a test right now. Let's go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.
WALLACE: Incidentally, I took the test too when I heard that you passed it.
TRUMP: Yeah, how did you do?
WALLACE: It's not – well it's not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.
TRUMP: No, no, no. . . .
TRUMP: You see, that's all misrepresentation.
WALLACE: Well, that's what it was on the web.
TRUMP: It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.
WALLACE: Well, one of them was count back from 100 by seven.
TRUMP: Let me tell you. . . .
WALLACE: Ninety-three.
TRUMP: ... you couldn't answer -- you couldn't answer many of the questions.
WALLACE: Ok, what's the question?
TRUMP: I'll get you the test, I'd like to give it. I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.
WALLACE: OK.
TRUMP: OK. And I answered all 35 questions correctly.

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Wallace is right. Biden has never said or wrote he would defund the police. Typical Trump lie. Wallace is a real journalist which is something you can't understand.

Trump is the one who is trapped. His mental incompetence is in question and he smears every senior citizen. The Fox poll shows voters question Trump's mental incompetence.
And yet the police should have their funds cut and all paramilitary equipment confiscated.
What communist democrats mean when they want paramilitary equipment confiscated is body armor. They want helmets and bulletproof vests prohibited.
The old McCarthite smear cons never tire of using. Goes back to the 1950s and has been used continuously since then.

Anyone who opposes their stupidity is a traitorous commie. LOL.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

The big news from President Trump’s weekend interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace is that Wallace challenged Trump’s contention that Biden has agreed to defund the police. (Trump is right; Wallace is wrong. Just saying.) What got some press, although not as much, is Trump’s claim that the standard cognitive test he took was “very hard.” Wallace smugly countered this assertion, as did every Democrat. Trump, of course, will have the last laugh because he’s forcing Biden to take the test.

During the interview with Wallace, Trump pushed hard about Biden’s mental competence (emphasis mine):

(snip)

What was strange (to Democrats) about Trump’s attack on Biden’s incompetency was the fact that, just a few minutes earlier in the interview, Trump had stated that the standard cognitive test for mental competency was “hard.” The subject came up when Wallace pointed to a Fox poll claiming that Biden had a “sounder” mind than Trump. Trump came out swinging about the cognitive test he’d just taken, and made sure to say how difficult it was (emphasis mine):

TRUMP: Well, I'll tell you what, let's take a test. Let's take a test right now. Let's go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.
WALLACE: It's not – well it's not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.
TRUMP: It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.
TRUMP: I'll get you the test, I'd like to give it. I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

That is so hilarious. Defunding police. Wallace blasted Trump right on his face. Trump tried to defend himself but came up nothing. What part of the interview didn’t you watched?
Wallace lied
Then why Trump can not answer Wallace? Trump lied.
Wallace lied since Biden is on video calling the police the enemy and should be defunded.
What part of the interview that you missed? Trump was unable to defend himself right in his face. Sweating.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!
WOW! Who woulda thunk it? Trump the trapper.
Joe Biden did not call for defunding the police - AP News
apnews.com › afs:Content:9083703494

Jul 10, 2020 - Biden never suggested he wanted to completely defund the police, and his quote about police becoming “the enemy” is taken out of context.

And did you read some of those stupid, "hard" questions? Trump the trapper. Trump the conniver. Trump the divisive one. Trump the grifter.
Dumbass plenty of videos where Biden said that the police need to be defunded
Don’t lie. Biden was speaking to reform measures not the defund and abolish policy that Trump was accusing him of.
I don't lie
I call it as I hear from the horse's mouth
Biden said the police should be defunded
He also helped to create the laws that incarcerated thousands of blacks back in the 90"s
Trump accused Biden of wanting to defund and abolish the police. Biden specifically said he didn’t support that effort. He did suggest rerouting funds in a reform effort to shift responsibility for certain offenses from armed police to other civil servants. You trying to relate those two things is not honest. You are either mistaken or you are lying.
as with fake news controlled by leftists they always tweak what the president actually says I don't recall the president saying Biden said he wants to abolish the police even the political ads for Trumps don't say that
Biden wants to defund the police which is how the Presidents ads are showing
Rewatch the interview then it’s all on video. It sounds like you have selective hearing if you missed that whooper
Biden wants to defund the police why you find that funny I don't care and I don't care if the police are no more we'll have street justice until we clean up the thugs from all leftists cities
Stop spreading lies. Biden has never said such things and Trump was caught red handed by Wallace trying to spread that narrative. Educate yourself so you don’t sound like such a fool.
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

What in the word do you think that video is proving? Because it’s not proving that Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force like Trump claimed

TDS boy if you listen you can hear Biden calling the police the enemy and defunding the police.
what are you talking about?! He said police don’t need military armaments and he would be open to rerouting funds in reform efforts. Trump said Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force. Can you really not tell the difference? Is your TDS (Trump Denial Syndrome)preventing you from hearing the actual words being spoke ?

Well then. Biden has better clarify his position don’t you think? And no matter where he goes he is fucked. He can either placate you with the redirection of funding bullshit or he makes you a useful idiot for the BLM/Antifa crowd.

Thanks for your help in pinning him down. Trump appreciates it.

No I don’t think there is much confusion besides all the Trumpsters trying to throw shade and distort the narrative. The trap y’all are trying to set is painfully obvious and Biden is best off by ignoring the trolls.

So that's how you want to spin it using biden's own words is distorting the facts. LOL

That’s not spin, that’s exactly what you’re doing

Yes I am using biden's words what's your argument now¿

My argument is that Biden’s words do not describe a desire to defund and abolish but rather to reform and shift responsibilities. I can’t be any more clear. What Trump is trying to push is a lie. He got caught with a failed fact check. End of story, deal with it

There are loads of videos where he says the police are the enemy and should be defunded.

I hate to break it to ya but "redirected funds" means DEFUNDED.

Wonderful. Show me a video or post a quote if there are loads of them... because the one referenced earlier in this thread was clearly about shifting responsibilities and demilitarizing

As you already know I've posted one video where Biden calls the police the enemy and should be defunded
Asking someone else for a video makes you a pathic pile of shit.

I already showed why you’re video proves my point and not yours. If you have another I’ll gladly debunk it as well

You talked yourself into a failed position Biden called the police the enemy and said they should be defended
No way in hell you can explain that away.
You’re right, no way in hell... except for he didn’t say that so I don’t really have to explain it away

You're past stupid you've gone full-blown liar

Prove it

I've already proved it liar the video was posted

Yes the video was Posted and it didn’t say what you’re saying it said. You are taking it out of context and distorting what Biden was saying as I showed before.

get your TDS CHECKED MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO A CLINIC BECAUSE YOUR TDS IS BLOCKING REALITY FROM YOU.
biden did say the police were the enemy and should be defunded.,

I don’t believe you and you haven’t show him saying that. The video you posted earlier didn’t say that

Yes, it did. I gave you the time where he said to divert money away from cops.

That means defund, or do you not have a thesaurus?

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Jul 10, 2020 - Biden never suggested he wanted to completely defund the police, and his quote about police becoming “the enemy” is taken out of context.

And did you read some of those stupid, "hard" questions? Trump the trapper. Trump the conniver. Trump the divisive one. Trump the grifter.
Don’t lie. Biden was speaking to reform measures not the defund and abolish policy that Trump was accusing him of.
I don't lie
He also helped to create the laws that incarcerated thousands of blacks back in the 90"s
Trump accused Biden of wanting to defund and abolish the police. Biden specifically said he didn’t support that effort. He did suggest rerouting funds in a reform effort to shift responsibility for certain offenses from armed police to other civil servants. You trying to relate those two things is not honest. You are either mistaken or you are lying.
as with fake news controlled by leftists they always tweak what the president actually says I don't recall the president saying Biden said he wants to abolish the police even the political ads for Trumps don't say that
Rewatch the interview then it’s all on video. It sounds like you have selective hearing if you missed that whooper
Biden wants to defund the police why you find that funny I don't care and I don't care if the police are no more we'll have street justice until we clean up the thugs from all leftists cities
Stop spreading lies. Biden has never said such things and Trump was caught red handed by Wallace trying to spread that narrative. Educate yourself so you don’t sound like such a fool.
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

What in the word do you think that video is proving? Because it’s not proving that Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force like Trump claimed

TDS boy if you listen you can hear Biden calling the police the enemy and defunding the police.
what are you talking about?! He said police don’t need military armaments and he would be open to rerouting funds in reform efforts. Trump said Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force. Can you really not tell the difference? Is your TDS (Trump Denial Syndrome)preventing you from hearing the actual words being spoke ?

Well then. Biden has better clarify his position don’t you think? And no matter where he goes he is fucked. He can either placate you with the redirection of funding bullshit or he makes you a useful idiot for the BLM/Antifa crowd.

No I don’t think there is much confusion besides all the Trumpsters trying to throw shade and distort the narrative. The trap y’all are trying to set is painfully obvious and Biden is best off by ignoring the trolls.

So that's how you want to spin it using biden's own words is distorting the facts. LOL

My argument is that Biden’s words do not describe a desire to defund and abolish but rather to reform and shift responsibilities. I can’t be any more clear. What Trump is trying to push is a lie. He got caught with a failed fact check. End of story, deal with it

There are loads of videos where he says the police are the enemy and should be defunded.

Wonderful. Show me a video or post a quote if there are loads of them... because the one referenced earlier in this thread was clearly about shifting responsibilities and demilitarizing

As you already know I've posted one video where Biden calls the police the enemy and should be defunded

I already showed why you’re video proves my point and not yours. If you have another I’ll gladly debunk it as well

You talked yourself into a failed position Biden called the police the enemy and said they should be defended
You’re right, no way in hell... except for he didn’t say that so I don’t really have to explain it away

Prove it

Yes the video was Posted and it didn’t say what you’re saying it said. You are taking it out of context and distorting what Biden was saying as I showed before.

get your TDS CHECKED MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO A CLINIC BECAUSE YOUR TDS IS BLOCKING REALITY FROM YOU.

I don’t believe you and you haven’t show him saying that. The video you posted earlier didn’t say that

Haha ohh he said “diverted now”... cause a minute ago the claim was that he said the cops were the enemy and should be defunded.... well which is it? Tell me exactly what your claiming he wants to do. And if it isn’t defund and abolish the police then my point is proven about Trump lying about it.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Prove it

Haha ohh he said “diverted now”... cause a minute ago the claim was that he said the cops were the enemy and should be defunded.... well which is it? Tell me exactly what your claiming he wants to do. And if it isn’t defund and abolish the police then my point is proven about Trump lying about it.

Um, to divert you have to take money away. That is the very definition of defunding.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Prove it

retard stop trying to dance around your failure
Biden called the police the enemy and he said to defund them he's never said to abolish them

Um, to divert you have to take money away. That is the very definition of defunding.

Yes that's what it means

It's a pitiful time in the U.S. when the competency of our only two prospects for the Presidency are both in question.
My view is that Biden is competent and is just what we need after the holocaust leaves office.
People with TDS should be institutionalized

I agree. people with Trumpbot Delusional syndrome should be institutionalized.
You're retarded TDS incel

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Prove it

Biden called the police the enemy and he said to defund them he's never said to abolish them

Ok we agree that he never said to abolish them so Trump falsely claimed that on National TV. We don’t agree that Biden called the police the enemy and said to defund.

you should really try just being honest and learning his actual position instead of trying to spin up sound bites from interviews by taking them out of context. You’re not fooling anybody.

“I do not support defunding police,” Biden wrote in an op-ed for USA Today. “The better answer is to give police departments the resources they need to implement meaningful reforms, and to condition other federal dollars on completing those reforms. … Every single police department should have the money they need to institute real reforms.”

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Prove it

Ok we agree that he never said to abolish them so Trump falsely claimed that on National TV. We don’t agree that Biden called the police the enemy and said to defund.

you should really try just being honest and learning his actual position instead of trying to spin up sound bites from interviews by taking them out of context. You’re not fooling anybody.

“I do not support defunding police,” Biden wrote in an op-ed for USA Today. “The better answer is to give police departments the resources they need to implement meaningful reforms, and to condition other federal dollars on completing those reforms. … Every single police department should have the money they need to institute real reforms.”

How many times has leftists run mainstream media edited and taken out of context what the president actually said 3 to 5 hundred times?

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Prove it

How many times has leftists run mainstream media edited and taken out of context what the president actually said 3 to 5 hundred times?

They do it a lot.. what’s your point?

And don't think for a second the GOP ain't ready for Rat cheating with mail ballots. We know a thing or two about slight of hand ourselves....Can we outcheat them? of course we can. :eusa_angel:

and you believe them now, why?
Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with blindly believing the media. I’m just as much a skeptic as anybody.
I believe that the media is accurate in their depiction of Trump's rhetoric and shenanigans. He is untruthful, 'dishonorable in thought and deed', and a grifter.
I agree that Trump is all those things but I don’t need the media to tell me that and when they spin and distort to make him look worse it just feeds the fake news narrative that he set up. There enough ammo to just present the information and statements as they are. They should do more of that and less opinion/spin

and you believe them now, why?
Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with blindly believing the media. I’m just as much a skeptic as anybody.
Political ads usually dictates the position of a candidate
Let me know when you see a Tump political ad stating Biden said he wants to abolish the police
Trump never said that Biden said he wants to abolish the police

Forum List

Back