Trump Trump backs down

T
This just in........"Trump claims to be able to walk on water"............further investigation reveals he just walked through a shallow puddle after the rain.
"Trump claims existence of puddle is FAKE NEWS"

This just in.....MSM calls the ocean a 'shallow puddle' as directed by the DNC. Get back in your sandbox kid.

This just in.........Trump doesn't know difference between the ocean and a shallow puddle. This is not surprising, since he has long claimed that attending military school was the same as serving in Vietnam.

I thought that his actual quote had something to do with dodging STDs vs Vietnam.

Oh, what a lovely quote. "Vaginas are landmines."

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs: Vaginas 'Are Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

Yep, Trump is correct again. it's hard to avoid STD's, as a man, because women lie. Good for him!!

Apparently I have you confused with a different Leo. Oops.

BTW I like the quote "vaginas are landmines" I perfectly explains how men think of them. Of course, we always seek them out regardless....I remember a comedian saying something like....'Men struggle to get out of the vagina and then spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in'.......

T
This just in.....MSM calls the ocean a 'shallow puddle' as directed by the DNC. Get back in your sandbox kid.

This just in.........Trump doesn't know difference between the ocean and a shallow puddle. This is not surprising, since he has long claimed that attending military school was the same as serving in Vietnam.

I thought that his actual quote had something to do with dodging STDs vs Vietnam.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs: Vaginas 'Are Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

Yep, Trump is correct again. it's hard to avoid STD's, as a man, because women lie. Good for him!!

BTW I like the quote "vaginas are landmines" I perfectly explains how men think of them. Of course, we always seek them out regardless....I remember a comedian saying something like....'Men struggle to get out of the vagina and then spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in'.......

No. Men don't think of them that way. Little boys who haven't learned how to behave maturely do.

Yet Trump is supporting abstinence only sex education. How then can it be hard to avoid STD?

I have not yet heard Trump saying anything about abstinence only sex education. Do you have a link? Frankly I think giving boys knowledge about what can happen in a sexual encounter (contracting an STD, causing a pregnancy) and educating them that sex can be a life long commitment to disease care or child care should be taught in our schools instead of 'Johnny has 2 daddies.".....As they get older, I would teach them about the fact that they have no sexual rights at all. I think that education would lead to men selecting a better grade of female and induce females to act more like partners of men instead of rivals.

T

No. Men don't think of them that way. Little boys who haven't learned how to behave maturely do.

Are you a man?

T

Are you a man?

Yes. You don't seem to understand that it takes more than a penis to be a man. Obviously, you're just a boy.

T

Are you a man?
Why do you have to go so grossly off topic all the time?:dunno: It's not like I mention cocks on every reply and my relationship toward it..

I have not yet heard Trump saying anything about abstinence only sex education. Do you have a link?
Jesus.

Abstinence-only education making a comeback under Trump
http://thehill.com/
Abstinence-only education — encouraging adolescents to wait until marriage for sex — is making a comeback under President Trump.

In a marked departure from the previous administration, conservatives at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are putting an emphasis on abstinence to reduce teen pregnancy rates.

“We definitely are seeing a shift,” said Kelly Marcum, a government affairs legislative assistant at the Family Research Council in Washington, which supports abstinence-only education.

I have not yet heard Trump saying anything about abstinence only sex education. Do you have a link?
Jesus.

Abstinence-only education making a comeback under Trump
http://thehill.com/
Abstinence-only education — encouraging adolescents to wait until marriage for sex — is making a comeback under President Trump.

In a marked departure from the previous administration, conservatives at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are putting an emphasis on abstinence to reduce teen pregnancy rates.

“We definitely are seeing a shift,” said Kelly Marcum, a government affairs legislative assistant at the Family Research Council in Washington, which supports abstinence-only education.

Nowhere in your link is a quote from Trump on abstinence. However, why would you be opposed to "encouraging adolescents to wait until marriage for sex"....Do you consider adolescents fair game sexually? Are you and adolescent?

T

Are you a man?
Why do you have to go so grossly off topic all the time?:dunno: It's not like I mention cocks on every reply and my relationship toward it..

Just looking for context for your statements....You seem like a woman who is uncomfortable with being female. :dunno:

Are you a man?

Just looking for context for your statements....You seem like a woman who is uncomfortable with being female. :dunno:
You know I wasn't the previous poster .

I'm uncomfortable seeing the word "pussy" and "vagina" so often used while speaking about economy and politics.

Wow, the Regressives will side with anyone.

Understandable, I guess, given what they think of this country.
Now there's a nonpartisan reply if ever there was one! How dare anyone call YOU partisan. (sarcasm)

Are you a man?

You know I wasn't the previous poster .

I'm uncomfortable seeing the word "pussy" and "vagina" so often used while speaking about economy and politics.

I hear ya....got off topic I guess.

That's right, Tramp said attending a military-themed PREP school made him more trained than actual soldiers. And of course, he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

Now there's a nonpartisan reply if ever there was one! How dare anyone call YOU partisan. (sarcasm)
The second line of my sig is for people like you. You're welcome.
Actions speak louder than words. You are a Right-wing partisan pretending to be a moderate and most people can see through your deception.

Actions speak louder than words. You are a Right-wing partisan pretending to be a moderate and most people can see through your deception.
My positions on the issues on laid out clearly in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

Completely proving you wrong.

Thanks for walking right into that. Both ends of the spectrum do that for me, and I always enjoy it.

Right wingers tell me the same thing, only that I'm a LEFT wing partisan. You wingers are a hoot.

Actually, I had a nice chat with Mac earlier. That rarely happens with right wing partisans.

Actually, I had a nice chat with Mac earlier. That rarely happens with right wing partisans.
Mac ONLY attacks the Left partisans even when they are not that extreme, but lets the Right slide when they are way out there by saying "both sides do it."
It is pretty clear he is a Right-winger pretending to be moderate.

Forum List

Back