Trump "petrified of the nra."

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yup, Trump, in a meeting, accused Congress people of being "petrified of the nra." He also said that age limits needed to be raised for purchases. He was in fine form in this meeting showing all of the traits that his minions love - stand up guy, says what he thinks and means what he says, will stand up to anyone or any country, no fear whatsoever, never backs down.

Then he has a late night meeting in the WH with the nra and guess what, BACKS DOWN, no longer calling for an increase in the age limit to purchase firearms. So now is he a stand up guy or just a weak lying Republican shaking in his boots after meeting with the nra in a "good (great)" meeting????? Bottom line, he's petrified of the nra.

Yup, Trump, in a meeting, accused Congress people of being "petrified of the nra." He also said that age limits needed to be raised for purchases. He was in fine form in this meeting showing all of the traits that his minions love - stand up guy, says what he thinks and means what he says, will stand up to anyone or any country, no fear whatsoever, never backs down.

Then he has a late night meeting in the WH with the nra and guess what, BACKS DOWN, no longer calling for an increase in the age limit to purchase firearms. So now is he a stand up guy or just a weak lying Republican shaking in his boots after meeting with the nra in a "good (great)" meeting????? Bottom line, he's petrified of the nra.

You really don't have a clue concerning the story of the cat and the laser pointer, do you.

now he is a GREAT , GREAT Guy and Greatest President . He probably learned something after I or others Like Me talked to him and my or our words changed his mind Astrostar .

now he is a GREAT , GREAT Guy and Greatest President . He probably learned something after I or others Like Me talked to him and my or our words changed his mind Astrostar .
Just a little accurate information for those misinformed Trumpsters who think their hero is a stand up "man's man."

How is he going to stand up to Pootie and Kim if he runs from the nra???

no one agree with your silly characterization of TRUMP . TRUMP learned something in his meeting with the NRA and that swayed his thinking . --- OR , as said by another poster the TRUMP is just baiting and messing with you anti gunner types as he promises YOU the moon [charlie brown] . As far as 'kim' , TRUMP may destroy him if he takes my advice . As far as PUTIN , well Trump may start working with him [if possible] on certain issues that are advantageous to the USA Astrostar .

no one agree with your silly characterization of TRUMP . TRUMP learned something in his meeting with the NRA and that swayed his thinking . --- OR , as said by another poster the TRUMP is just baiting and messing with you anti gunner types as he promises YOU the moon [charlie brown] . As far as 'kim' , TRUMP may destroy him if he takes my advice . As far as PUTIN , well Trump may start working with him [if possible] on certain issues that are advantageous to the USA Astrostar .
But, bottom line, despite wanting to be "President for Life," a dictator and Grand Pooba," he, like all Republicans quivers and quakes at the nra. So, rather than stoke the political fires of "gun control," he would just be better off keeping his big mouth shut, especially when all that comes out is hot air.

92.png

But, bottom line, despite wanting to be "President for Life," a dictator and Grand Pooba," he, like all Republicans quivers and quakes at the nra. So, rather than stoke the political fires of "gun control," he would just be better off keeping his big mouth shut, especially when all that comes out is hot air.

View attachment 182272
---------------------------------- GOOD , GOOD and Good !! I want the President and all politicians to be afraid of the NRA , Me and similar Pro Gun Organizations . Plus i like when the President Baits and Messes with YOU antigunner 'Charlie Browns' Astrostar !! [makes me Smile Astrostar !! ]

Last edited:

View attachment 182272
---------------------------------- GOOD , GOOD and Good !! I want the President and all politicians to be afraid of the NRA , Me and similar Pro Gun Organizations . Plus i like when the President Baits and Messes with YOU antigunner 'Charlie Browns' Astrostar !! [makes me Smile Astrostar !! ]
Not an "anti-gunner." I own multiple firearms and have been trained in their use. My issue is the failure of gun nuts, Republicans for the most part, who have not read the 2nd Amendment. If they have, they need to take a course in reading comprehension because they don't seem to have a clue about the first part that reads "WELL REGULATED!"

Won't argue with you makes no sense . I have my line and you have yours . I don't think there should be any INFRIGEMENTS on the Second Amendment as all Americans have the RIGHT to the common hand carried weapons / ARMS of the American Combat Soldier Astrostar .

yeah , its a known fact that ALL anti gunners own Guns Astrostar !!:afro: [chuckle]

Won't argue with you makes no sense . I have my line and you have yours . I don't think there should be any INFRIGEMENTS on the Second Amendment as all Americans have the RIGHT to the common hand carried weapons / ARMS of the American Combat Soldier Astrostar .
And you have the Constitutional right to feel the way you do and express those opinions, as do I. The thing that is hard for me to get past with the 2nd Amendment is the "well regulated" part. And, imo, firearms regulations do not constitute infringements on the Amendment as long as citizens are permitted to own firearms. Even former SCOTUS Justice Antonin Scalia said that firearms regulation was proper.

make the USA the same as the 'u.k.' or 'australia' eh mrobama , er , i mean Astrostar !!

Most sane people, when presented with the facts, are capable of changing their minds. Of course this doesn't apply to leftists.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Just a little accurate information for those misinformed Trumpsters who think their hero is a stand up "man's man."

How is he going to stand up to Pootie and Kim if he runs from the nra???

If I have the leftist vernacular correct, he has "evolved" on the issue. See many Obama and Hillary quotes for numerous examples on things like same sex marriage, illegal immigration, etc. Rube.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
yeah , gov approved guns are ok with YOU eh Astrostar !!
So, you don't buy the 2nd Amendment? It says "well regulated." You obviously don't like that part, but it is part of the 2nd Amendment until Republicans can get together a Constitutional Convention and amend the amendment to wipe out "well regulated."

yeah , its a known fact that ALL anti gunners own Guns Astrostar !!:afro: [chuckle]
Yup, but not a military grade assault weapon like the AR-15. It's a military platform weapon and should remain as such. It has no business being available to the general public.

AR15 is a fine , efficient and effective weapon in the hands of Americans Astrostar .

lots of Springfield EX military bolt actions being used for deer hunting . Same for Surplus Military Garands and surplus and reproduction Military 'M1 Carbines plus new made 'M1A' Rifles . ALL are military platforms Astrostar ,

Yup, but not a military grade assault weapon like the AR-15. It's a military platform weapon and should remain as such. It has no business being available to the general public.
----------------------------------- yeah , YOU just don't know what YOU are talking about Astro !!

Forum List

Back