Trump Backed MI Candidate Has Serious Issues

"A report from Jezebel"? WTF? It's common knowledge that any republican candidate in the entire freaking Country whether it is local, state or federal will have their lives turned inside out by Soros backed investigators. Democrats need not worry.

Me calling out you defending our president showering with his daughter is against the rules? Care to show the rule that breaks?
Yes. You calling me out for defending pedophilia when I didn't. Your words. Not mine. Then you accused me directly. Your words.

And what is your obsessive compulsion towards accusations of others have to do with me personally? You crossed the line. Does that comprehend, or are you ill?

Yes. You calling me out for defending pedophilia when I didn't. Your words. Not mine. Then you accused me directly. Your words.

And what is your obsessive compulsion towards accusations of others have to do with me personally? You crossed the line. Does that comprehend, or are you ill?
You love your buddy joey B. It's disgusting.

And the OP posted has 2 sources. Go suck eggs.

One source, that is known to publish little but left wrong-wing lies and propaganda, presuming to quote another source, someone more mainstream, but still of dubious credibility in its own right.

Raw Story is most likely lying or at least badly distorting, about what it claims was published in Jezebel, but even if otherwise, it's not like Jezebel has any credibility of its own, either.

One source, that is known to publish little but left wrong-wing lies and propaganda, presuming to quote another source, someone more mainstream, but still of dubious credibility in its own right.

Raw Story is most likely lying or at least badly distorting, about what it claims was published in Jezebel, but even if otherwise, it's not like Jezebel has any credibility of its own, either.
TFB Bobby Boy

Forum List

Back