Trump Backed MI Candidate Has Serious Issues

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"According to a report from Jezebel, the Donald Trump-backed candidate to be Michigan's next secretary of state was accused by her ex-husband of attempting to kill herself, him and their two daughters when he asked for a divorce"

Unhinged woman or worse. This may be good news for Michigan and not so much for her family.

"Kristina Karamo, a 202O election conspiracist who won the GOP primary with an assist from the former president, was accused of attempting to crash the family car during an argument in a family court motion filed in 2021 by her ex-husband"

>>As Jezebel's Susan Rinkunas wrote, "Karamo’s ex-husband, Adom Karamo, claimed that the candidate threatened to kill their daughters, now 13 and 14, in documents seeking parenting time with their daughters after the marriage ended, filed in Michigan family court in 2021. Adom described an alleged incident in which he was driving the whole family, and Karamo 'attempted to wrestle control of the vehicle' from him and 'crash it.' He claimed that she said, in the moment, 'F*ck it, I’ll kill us all.'"

"In the motion, Adom Karamo claimed that was not the first time Karamo threatened self-harm and he asserted that she was subsequently "committed to a healthcare facility for a mental health evaluation."

"According to a report from Jezebel, the Donald Trump-backed candidate to be Michigan's next secretary of state was accused by her ex-husband of attempting to kill herself, him and their two daughters when he asked for a divorce"

Unhinged woman or worse. This may be good news for Michigan and not so much for her family.

"Kristina Karamo, a 202O election conspiracist who won the GOP primary with an assist from the former president, was accused of attempting to crash the family car during an argument in a family court motion filed in 2021 by her ex-husband"

>>As Jezebel's Susan Rinkunas wrote, "Karamo’s ex-husband, Adom Karamo, claimed that the candidate threatened to kill their daughters, now 13 and 14, in documents seeking parenting time with their daughters after the marriage ended, filed in Michigan family court in 2021. Adom described an alleged incident in which he was driving the whole family, and Karamo 'attempted to wrestle control of the vehicle' from him and 'crash it.' He claimed that she said, in the moment, 'F*ck it, I’ll kill us all.'"

"In the motion, Adom Karamo claimed that was not the first time Karamo threatened self-harm and he asserted that she was subsequently "committed to a healthcare facility for a mental health evaluation."

well joe biden threatened to kill half the country last night so guess where my concerns are??

Lolz you think thats a problem but showering with your young daughter isnt

so, husband asking for divorce is sayingwiffe tried to kill him...

Yup

I believe him.

Are you talking to yourself? What the article referenced is the woman is crazy. Did you miss that?

An article in Raw Story.

It takes a superhuman level of stupid, to believe anything that one reads in Raw Story. I dare say that beyond that, it takes an okfine level of stupidity.

Anyone fucked-up enough in the head to believe anything from Raw Story is in no position to say anything about anyone else's mental health.

An article in Raw Story.

It takes a superhuman level of stupid, to believe anything that one reads in Raw Story. I dare say that beyond that, it takes an okfine level of stupidity.

Anyone fucked-up enough in the head to believe anything from Raw Story is in no position to say anything about anyone else's mental health.
And the OP posted has 2 sources. Go suck eggs.

Forum List

Back