Trump Attends Funeral For Dead Cop While Biden, Obama, And Clintons Party At Fat Lizzy's Fundraiser...Both In NYC

flashmyself.jpg

Biden set for star-studded Radio City fundraiser with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama​

MSN

It's just obscene.....A 500K a pop gala filled with leftist elites that don't give two shits about you and me much less a fallen officer.....All three of the dem bastards could have enjoyed the optics of at least pretending to care then went to their party but they made the choice not to.....It was a slap in the face to Law & Order.....Fuck be upon them.

Indeed the WHPS made it all about...Wait for it..."Gun violence".....Nevermind the two perps had 34 convictions between them, many gun charges, and a litany of assault charges....A very violent duo let out on the streets to prey upon the citizenry.

Meanwhile when Trump announced he would attend the officer's Wake donations poured in for the family of the fallen officer....2M the last I heard....I bet that goodwill alone was worth 2M votes from those that donated.

I hope the freakish leftist dems enjoy their little party.....I'm voting for Trump....He may not be like me but I don't think he hates me like the leftist dem elite do.

Biden set for star-studded Radio City fundraiser with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama​

MSN

It's just obscene.....A 500K a pop gala filled with leftist elites that don't give two shits about you and me much less a fallen officer.....All three of the dem bastards could have enjoyed the optics of at least pretending to care then went to their party but they made the choice not to.....It was a slap in the face to Law & Order.....Fuck be upon them.

Indeed the WHPS made it all about...Wait for it..."Gun violence".....Nevermind the two perps had 34 convictions between them, many gun charges, and a litany of assault charges....A very violent duo let out on the streets to prey upon the citizenry.

Meanwhile when Trump announced he would attend the officer's Wake donations poured in for the family of the fallen officer....2M the last I heard....I bet that goodwill alone was worth 2M votes from those that donated.

I hope the freakish leftist dems enjoy their little party.....I'm voting for Trump....He may not be like me but I don't think he hates me like the leftist dem elite do.
Notice how your assbuddy the subhuman orange baboon did not attend the funeral of officer Brian Sicknick who died as a result of that lunatic Trump's coup attempt on J6. As a matter of fact the bastard has not mentioned his name once since the attack. That subhuman asswipe has not mentioned any of the officers who were injured after he unleashed his mob on the Capital that day.

Trump doesn't give two shits about that officer who's funeral he's attending, it's a photo op for Orange Baby Huey.

Notice how your assbuddy the subhuman orange baboon did not attend the funeral of officer Brian Sicknick who died as a result of that lunatic Trump's coup attempt on J6. As a matter of fact the bastard has not mentioned his name once since the attack. That subhuman asswipe has not mentioned any of the officers who were injured after he unleashed his mob on the Capital that day.

Trump doesn't give two shits about that officer who's funeral he's attending, it's a photo op for Orange Baby Huey.
Sicknick died of a stroke the next night that was caused by a basilar artery blood clot that broke loose and cut off blood flow to his brain.

The events of Jan 6th had nothing to do with it.

🙄

Sicknick died of a stroke the next night that was caused by a basilar artery blood clot that broke loose and cut off blood flow to his brain.

The events of Jan 6th had nothing to do with it.

🙄
He was also sprayed in the face with bear spray by one of Trump's animals. He also engaged physically with your boy's mob who marauded thru the Capital like a pack of wild animals.

He was also sprayed in the face with bear spray by one of Trump's animals. He also engaged physically with your boy's mob who marauded thru the Capital like a pack of wild animals.
That had nothing to do with his death.

That blood clot wasn't formed between the afternoon of the 6th and the night of the 7th.

The only people killed on Jan 6th were Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back