Trump at record low

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
The lowest in history of any president in the first 6 months .. 36%.

Subscribe to read

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read

Donald Trump’s approval rating has fallen in recent months over concerns about US leadership in the world, the way his party is handling healthcare reform, and the Russia scandal that continues to dog his White House tenure. Six months into his presidency, only 36 per cent of Americans approve of the way Mr Trump is handling the job, a six-point fall from April, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll. During the presidential campaign, Mr Trump pledged to make America a stronger player on the world stage, but the poll found that 48 per cent of people believe it has actually weakened.
<more>

Subscribe to read

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read

Donald Trump’s approval rating has fallen in recent months over concerns about US leadership in the world, the way his party is handling healthcare reform, and the Russia scandal that continues to dog his White House tenure. Six months into his presidency, only 36 per cent of Americans approve of the way Mr Trump is handling the job, a six-point fall from April, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll. During the presidential campaign, Mr Trump pledged to make America a stronger player on the world stage, but the poll found that 48 per cent of people believe it has actually weakened.
<more>

So low he doesn't even have a path to the White House!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Subscribe to read

Subscribe to read

<more>
Isn't this a repeat from the Washington Post poll that they published earlier this year? They keep saying "Historic Lows" over Russia, Russia, Russia.
All of this negative reporting is coming from the same sources......Trump's enemies at the Washington ComPost and the Failing New York Times.

Subscribe to read

Subscribe to read

<more>

LMAO

And the Dems still can't win an election :badgrin:

-Geaux

I found a poll... and it says president Trump is at an ALL TIME HIGH of 87% approval, higher than any other president ever.

Course I just made that up, but it's every bit as accurate as the other garbage poll cited in the OP.

I found a poll... and it says president Trump is at an ALL TIME HIGH of 87% approval, higher than any other president ever.

Course I just made that up, but it's every bit as accurate as the other garbage poll cited in the OP.

As one of the 34%, what is it about Trump that makes you loyal to him?

If one is grounded in reality, I cannot imagine how anyone believes Trump is fit to be POTUS. Trump is incompetent, unbalanced, uninformed, mendacious and vindictive. None of these observable facts make one a leader.

If one is grounded in reality, I cannot imagine how anyone believes Trump is fit to be POTUS. Trump is incompetent, unbalanced, uninformed, mendacious and vindictive. None of these observable facts make one a leader.
The fact that you think your opinion is an observable fact says how unbalanced YOU are.

Wow. It must be true since you wrote it on an anonymous internet chat forum.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Because he's a pro America political outsider that makes you progs shit your pants insane.

And I'm one of the 87%, skippy.

Because he's a pro America political outsider that makes you progs shit your pants insane.

I am the 87%

87% bullshit, and what's the rest? Ignorance?

What makes Trump "a pro American"?

His enemy list is millions long: all journalists, all liberals, all Mexicans, all Muslims, all immigrants, all Democrats, all universities, all professors, women, judges, and everyone who questions his authority to do whatever the hell he feels like at any moment.

Forum List

Back