Trump at record low

Ratings mean absolutely nothing to Donald Trump, as long as his party stands at 82% approval, Donald Trump is just fine with that. We need to understand, 99% of the people that support Trump are high off of meth or some type of drug, could care less about politics, don't follow politics, couldn't spell the word Trump, let alone pick him out is a criminal line up. He's a white man, not Obama and that's all they give a shit about. Their biggest concerns in life, gun shows, coal jobs and who's got the best hooch in town on night barbeques......so we gotta let these people go and keep it movin

His enemy list is millions long: all journalists, all liberals, all Mexicans, all Muslims, all immigrants, all Democrats, all universities, all professors, women, judges, and everyone who questions his authority to do whatever the hell he feels like at any moment.
You lie like my dog goes in the yard. Way more than I thought possible.

His enemy list is millions long: all journalists, all liberals, all Mexicans, all Muslims, all immigrants, all Democrats, all universities, all professors, women, judges, and everyone who questions his authority to do whatever the hell he feels like at any moment.

Are you in total denial? Or does cognitive dissonance cause you to strike out when faced with reality?

Q. Do you ever cogitate

The lowest in history of any president in the first 6 months .. 36%.

Subscribe to read

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read

Donald Trump’s approval rating has fallen in recent months over concerns about US leadership in the world, the way his party is handling healthcare reform, and the Russia scandal that continues to dog his White House tenure. Six months into his presidency, only 36 per cent of Americans approve of the way Mr Trump is handling the job, a six-point fall from April, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll. During the presidential campaign, Mr Trump pledged to make America a stronger player on the world stage, but the poll found that 48 per cent of people believe it has actually weakened.
<more>

Totally FAKE stats and everyone awake knows it. Only the sheep believe it all.

Not to mention those polls are taken in most democratic moronic areas of course they'll be low...

FAKE bs

Are you in total denial? Or does cognitive dissonance cause you to strike out when faced with reality?

Q. Do you ever cogitate
Go ahead and prove me wrong. You can't. The guy that makes statements he can't back up is the liar.

Subscribe to read

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read

Donald Trump’s approval rating has fallen in recent months over concerns about US leadership in the world, the way his party is handling healthcare reform, and the Russia scandal that continues to dog his White House tenure. Six months into his presidency, only 36 per cent of Americans approve of the way Mr Trump is handling the job, a six-point fall from April, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll. During the presidential campaign, Mr Trump pledged to make America a stronger player on the world stage, but the poll found that 48 per cent of people believe it has actually weakened.
<more>

The left is entirely incapable of learning anything.

If we could toss every F'n liberal who agrees with this BS poll out of our great country you know what we'd have?

UTOPIA
AND IF WE TOSSED OUT EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER, EVERY GOP SAP AND YOU....WE'D NOT ONLY HAVE UTOPIA, WE'D HAVE HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH!!

Q. Do you ever cogitate
Go ahead and prove me wrong. You can't. The guy that makes statements he can't back up is the liar.

A little hyperbole is a rhetorical device, not meant to mislead anyone. Of course Trump does not include Trump University, Fox News, the Washington Times, The Daily Caller, thus I acknowledge the word "all" was a an exaggeration, but one made to highlight a fact.

& this is from today Oh you don't say............ like we said MSM is full of phucken chit

upload_2017-7-17_11-0-10.png

Oh and by the way it's probably from the same POLLSTER that said HILLARY CLINTON is leading by a land slide !!! LMFAO So yeah I bet his ratings are low.

Last edited:
I found a poll... and it says president Trump is at an ALL TIME HIGH of 87% approval, higher than any other president ever.

Course I just made that up, but it's every bit as accurate as the other garbage poll cited in the OP.

As one of the 34%, what is it about Trump that makes you loyal to him?

If one is grounded in reality, I cannot imagine how anyone believes Trump is fit to be POTUS. Trump is incompetent, unbalanced, uninformed, mendacious and vindictive. None of these observable facts make one a leader.
Because he's a pro America political outsider that makes you progs shit your pants insane.

And I'm one of the 87%, skippy.

87% bullshit, and what's the rest? Ignorance?

What makes Trump "a pro American"?

87% is no more bull shit than the 36% cited in the OP.

You leftists never learn.

Who was supposed to win the prez election again, according to the polls?

Ya, stick your prog polls where the sun don't shine, moron.

I found a poll... and it says president Trump is at an ALL TIME HIGH of 87% approval, higher than any other president ever.

Course I just made that up, but it's every bit as accurate as the other garbage poll cited in the OP.

If one is grounded in reality, I cannot imagine how anyone believes Trump is fit to be POTUS. Trump is incompetent, unbalanced, uninformed, mendacious and vindictive. None of these observable facts make one a leader.
Because he's a pro America political outsider that makes you progs shit your pants insane.

Loser ^^^

Polls are just so darn accurate aren't they?

:lmao:

Why aren't we saying "President Clinton....."
Funny, and agreed!, but polls usually are accurate within the margin of error. Obviously some polls are biased, but most professional polls are not. All major political and financial groups make use of polls. Example; if you're going to spend five million bucks on a commercial, wouldn't you want a poll to see if commercials are the best way to advertise your business?

The Republican Party uses polls as does the NRA. Anyone who's been a member of either has received flyers in the mail polling their opinion. Obviously in those cases, the results are more biased than those of a neutral, third party group. Still, most polls only involve a few thousand people, far less than the 50+ million who vote. The 2016 election results shocked even the winners, much less the losers.

Polls are important, but they must be seen for what they are; snapshots of a segment of people. Construction of polls is important if the truth is to be known. Same goes for the methodology. I like polls and trust them up to a point. It's a snapshot of America, but not necessarily the most accurate one.

So you never answered a poll from the RNC or NRA? Interesting.

I put very little to no faith in ANY poll. Got that? ANY poll. I don't give a fuck if they're in favor of my ideals or not. They can so easily be manipulated or just lie about the findings, and we know they do it because polls are so consistently WRONG.

I put very little to no faith in ANY poll. Got that? ANY poll. I don't give a fuck if they're in favor of my ideals or not. They can so easily be manipulated or just lie about the findings, and we know they do it because polls are so consistently WRONG.
If polls are consistently wrong, why do political groups and businesses invest in them? Are you claiming to be smarter than all of them?

Subscribe to read

Subscribe to read

<more>
. We are supposed to believe this when the polls had Hillary up by 20 points? Give me a fucking break. The president's approval numbers are more like 65%.

Forum List

Back