Trump Asks Tokyo to Quadruple Payments for U.S. Troops in Japan

Stop blaming the Democrats for George Bush`s criminal invasion. One man and one man alone was responsible for the Iraq fiasco. Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors came up empty and there was no longer a legitimate reason to start killing people and truth be told, there wasn`t a reason to invade if they did have WMDs. Give it up already. Gomer Bush killed more americans than the 19 hijackers and was rewarded with a second term.

Guy, the Democrats were still supporting the war up until the 2004 election, where Kerry was still defending his vote for it. (His complaint was the war was fine, but Bush mismanaged it.) There was not an "anti-War" Democrat in 2004. Kerry, Edwards, Lieberman, all supported the war. It wasn't until 2006 that you guys all decided the war was a bad idea.... And even then, your opposition was so mealy-mouthed that Bush was able to do a "Surge" in 2007 that escalated the war.

Note on 2006. You guys managed to retain Joe Lieberman (D-Israel) but pushed out Sheldon Whitehouse, the only Republican to vote against giving Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

Then Obama got in... got us out for like half an hour, and then went right back in when ISIS took over half the country. He also got us into unnecessary wars in Syria and Libya that quite honestly made Bush look like General Patton by comparison.

The best thing for Democrats in 2020, is that this won't be a foreign policy election.
Kerry`s vote was quite defensible when he believed all of the BS about WMDs. Do I have to take your word that Democrats were still supporting the war until the 2004 election or do you have something to back that up?

Kerry`s vote was quite defensible when he believed all of the BS about WMDs. Do I have to take your word that Democrats were still supporting the war until the 2004 election or do you have something to back that up?

I'm sorry you have a limited memory... weren't you around for 2004?

CNN.com - Kerry stands by 'yes' vote on Iraq war - Aug 9, 2004

Tuesday, August 10, 2004 Posted: 12:04 AM EDT (0404 GMT)

GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, Arizona (CNN) -- Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry said Monday he would not have changed his vote to authorize the war against Iraq, but said he would have handled things "very differently" from President Bush.

Bush's campaign has challenged Kerry to give a yes-or-no answer about whether he stood by the October 2002 vote which gave Bush authority to use military force against Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

Joe[s note. John Kerry didn't portray himself as "John Kerry, Peace Activist".... he portrayed himself as "John Kerry, War Hero". Don't talk about those times he hung out with Jane Fonda, talk about his three purple hearts for minor injuries.

Now, all that said, I'm a realist. As long as the Oil Companies and Zionists are calling the shots in Washington, it really doesn't matter who gets put in charge. We'll still be fighting some "evil-doers" over there, usually someone we had previously armed because the CIA thought we could work with them.

But if you are going to make the men in uniform do this kind of work, then don't keep pulling the rug out from under them.

I'm sorry you have a limited memory... weren't you around for 2004?

CNN.com - Kerry stands by 'yes' vote on Iraq war - Aug 9, 2004

Tuesday, August 10, 2004 Posted: 12:04 AM EDT (0404 GMT)

GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, Arizona (CNN) -- Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry said Monday he would not have changed his vote to authorize the war against Iraq, but said he would have handled things "very differently" from President Bush.

Bush's campaign has challenged Kerry to give a yes-or-no answer about whether he stood by the October 2002 vote which gave Bush authority to use military force against Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

Joe[s note. John Kerry didn't portray himself as "John Kerry, Peace Activist".... he portrayed himself as "John Kerry, War Hero". Don't talk about those times he hung out with Jane Fonda, talk about his three purple hearts for minor injuries.

Now, all that said, I'm a realist. As long as the Oil Companies and Zionists are calling the shots in Washington, it really doesn't matter who gets put in charge. We'll still be fighting some "evil-doers" over there, usually someone we had previously armed because the CIA thought we could work with them.

But if you are going to make the men in uniform do this kind of work, then don't keep pulling the rug out from under them.
You`ve convinced me Joe. It was Kerry who sent 4,500 American soldiers to their deaths in Iraq, not Bush. Is that what you`re telling us? The votes meant nothing after Hans Blix`s team came up empty in their search but Kerry ordered the invasion anyway. Got it.

So you agree. We fail at this but you are going to argue we should continue doing it? We have failed over and over.

Well, if the Democrats keep stabbing the troops in the back, we will fail. Then you all wonder why we get a character like Trump.

Here's a crazy idea... next time you support a war, actually support the troops.

I haven't supported the wars. I believe I support the troops by siding with bringing them home.
..so they should never go to war?

That doesn't address what I said. If you want to address what I actually said, I would be happy to address your question.

It seems like half the world's nations are depending the United States to bail them out if they're ever attacked. This made sense when Communism was a threat, but now this kind of thinking is obsolete. Time to bring the troops home and let the world man up and defend themselves.
The US couldn't even defeat Vietnam, Cuba and still struggling with poor poorly dressed fighters in Afghanistan.

Not only are you UnAmerican, your pathetic. No one fucks with the US for a reason. We have a superior military and thanks to President Trump who gave the military the funds back that dickhead Obama took away, we are back on top. Are Navy is superior to any other. Every other country is 3 generations behind our Aircraft Carrier’s. Get a clue then speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your patriotism is appreciated, but we overwhelmed the Viet-Cong and the NVA, won every battle, and they still beat us.

No. Their army had very few victories over ours. We lost that war at the negotiating tables in Paris. We also had thousands of anti war demonstrators that the Govt. had to listen to.

My brother is Vietnam vet. When he came home some asshole spit on him. My brother decked that shithead, stepped over him and met us at the airport.

We lost that war at the negotiating table. Not on the battlefield.

You`ve convinced me Joe. It was Kerry who sent 4,500 American soldiers to their deaths in Iraq, not Bush. Is that what you`re telling us? The votes meant nothing after Hans Blix`s team came up empty in their search but Kerry ordered the invasion anyway. Got it.

I'm sorry, I'm checking my Constitution, where is Hans Blix mentioned again? The Senate Authorized military action. Not Hans Blix. Kerry was in the Senate. He was still standing behind his vote in 2004.

No. Their army had very few victories over ours. We lost that war at the negotiating tables in Paris. We also had thousands of anti war demonstrators that the Govt. had to listen to.

My brother is Vietnam vet. When he came home some asshole spit on him. My brother decked that shithead, stepped over him and met us at the airport.

No, we lost it because we were backing a bunch of Quislings, and they were led by people who were national heroes who had fought the French and Japanese.

And nobody spat on service members when they got back. That's a lie.

No, we lost it because we were backing a bunch of Quislings, and they were led by people who were national heroes who had fought the French and Japanese.

And nobody spat on service members when they got back. That's a lie.

A lie?? I witnessed it you POS. Those coming back from Vietnam were treated like shit.

I'm sorry, I'm checking my Constitution, where is Hans Blix mentioned again? The Senate Authorized military action. Not Hans Blix. Kerry was in the Senate. He was still standing behind his vote in 2004.

The military action was understood by those with measurable IQs, that it was contingent on Saddam`s allowing or not allowing the inspectors into Iraq. Kerry`s vote killed our soldiers, not Bush and his gang of war criminals. The soldiers were killed while looking for weapons that we already knew didn`t exist and you`re good with that because Kerry blah, blah, blah. Give it up Joe. The history books have already been written and none of them blame Kerry for the criminal invasion.

The military action was understood by those with measurable IQs, that it was contingent on Saddam`s allowing or not allowing the inspectors into Iraq. Kerry`s vote killed our soldiers, not Bush and his gang of war criminals. The soldiers were killed while looking for weapons that we already knew didn`t exist and you`re good with that because Kerry blah, blah, blah. Give it up Joe. The history books have already been written and none of them blame Kerry for the criminal invasion.

I'm going to break this to you gently.

We took out Saddam because our Zionist Masters demanded it. It really didn't matter who was in the White House or the Senate.

I'm sorry you don't get this...

We took out Saddam because our Zionist Masters demanded it. It really didn't matter who was in the White House or the Senate.

This is true. It doesn't excuse those who carried it out though. It's why "Anti-war" Obama ended up expanding the wars. It's why someone with no control of his tongue is always claiming he will bring home the troops but doesn't.

The war couldn`t have been sold to us without the lies about WMDs because Saddam became irrelevant after Desert Storm. Who is my Zionist Master I`d like to know? You`re talking crazy stuff now.

This is true. It doesn't excuse those who carried it out though. It's why "Anti-war" Obama ended up expanding the wars. It's why someone with no control of his tongue is always claiming he will bring home the troops but doesn't.
The war in Libya was carried out by a multi-state NATO-led coalition. If Obama started a war in Libya why are you the only one who knows about it? You tried to sell this on city-data too and it didn`t fly.
United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia

The war in Libya was carried out by a multi-state NATO-led coalition. If Obama started a war in Libya why are you the only one who knows about it? You tried to sell this on city-data too and it didn`t fly.
United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia

Nothing happens in Libya without us pushing it. We needed a base to arm the "freedom fighters" (now known as terrorists) in Syria. Even at that, it doesn't excuse Syria or Yemen or not ending the failed wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The war couldn`t have been sold to us without the lies about WMDs because Saddam became irrelevant after Desert Storm. Who is my Zionist Master I`d like to know? You`re talking crazy stuff now.

Actually, what made it an easy sell is 19 guys with boxcutters managed to kill 3000 people. That made it easier for the Zionists, who spent most of the 90's trying to get us to finish Saddam, to finish the job.

Oh Come on, Auggie, you can't condemn Iraq and try to excuse Libya. If anything, Libya was a little worse, because Khadafy was actually cooperating with the west until the French decided he had to go.

The reality, as long as the Zionists and Oil Companies dictate policy, we are going to keep getting involved over there...

Or do you think it's just a co-incidence that they only started talking seriously about impeaching Trump AFTER he pulled us out of Syria.

It seems like half the world's nations are depending the United States to bail them out if they're ever attacked. This made sense when Communism was a threat, but now this kind of thinking is obsolete. Time to bring the troops home and let the world man up and defend themselves.
The US couldn't even defeat Vietnam, Cuba and still struggling with poor poorly dressed fighters in Afghanistan.

Not only are you UnAmerican, your pathetic. No one fucks with the US for a reason. We have a superior military and thanks to President Trump who gave the military the funds back that dickhead Obama took away, we are back on top. Are Navy is superior to any other. Every other country is 3 generations behind our Aircraft Carrier’s. Get a clue then speak

Your patriotism is appreciated, but we overwhelmed the Viet-Cong and the NVA, won every battle, and they still beat us.

Nobody had the stones to do it right.

19 hijackers fucked with us on 9-11 and that big military was useless against guys with box cutters. Are you old enough to remember that day?
Medina and Mecca should have vanished in nuclear fireballs the next day.

Forum List

Back