Trump approval steady at 41%

Wow. That's horrible.
d68ecc205a16ea4851dedf05699e16e8-full.jpg

The number among Hispanics is also terrible, at 16%.
http://www.apnorc.org/projects/Documents/topline_trump_release_9_27.pdf

Now you know very well the next few posts after mine are going to be "FAKE NEWS" they know nothing else.

Trumps economy is not so good. When you have hundreds of thousands of people retiring every month.
And there’s not nearly enough jobs being created.
Unemployment will continue to be low but that doesn’t mean anything. Because the country is losing more jobs than are being created.
In fact, it’s not the jobs are being created, it’s that jobs are opening up.

Considering that you can make a poll say anything you want.
I have no doubt many people are actually afraid to voice any kind of approval for Trump because of fear of reprisal.

Considering all the attacks by the left and the Dems in congress it looks like he is probably doing better then anyone else in that position.

The economy could have spoke for President Trump. Calvin Coolidge had the political acumen to remain laconic during his administration. It’s all about choosing ones battles. Trumps incessant need to fight all of them undercut any accomplishments.

With 99% bad press coverage

Oboingo could barely crack that with the collective heads of media stuffed up his ass 24/7.

If Trump does't like bad press coverage, he should quit doing stupid stuff. Jeffery Dahmer got a bunch of bad press too.

With 99% bad press coverage

Oboingo could barely crack that with the collective heads of media stuffed up his ass 24/7.

If Trump does't like bad press coverage, he should quit doing stupid stuff. Jeffery Dahmer got a bunch of bad press too.
Wow, you really got me there.....Trump = Jeffrey Dahmer.

Just when I thought that you moonbats couldn't get anymore stupidly hyperbolic.

Trumps economy is not so good. When you have hundreds of thousands of people retiring every month.
And there’s not nearly enough jobs being created.
Unemployment will continue to be low but that doesn’t mean anything. Because the country is losing more jobs than are being created.
In fact, it’s not the jobs are being created, it’s that jobs are opening up.
You mean like the fact the middle class pay rate has risen almost 6.8%? Far better then both Bush and 44.

Sorry you are so triggered by people retiring. But that actually happens when people get old and want to stop working.

You really need to look at job participation rates. Rates have always been adjusted once the full numbers are in. More minorities are employed then ever before. More minorities are now bussiness owners then before.

But hey don't let reality bother your fantasy world.

Forum List

Back