Trump Announcement

Obama has NOTHING to hide, right?? Here's an easy 5 MILLION dollars for poor children...

IT'S A WIN WIN for you Obama!

$5 MILLION to the charity of Obama's choice for the release of his complete college transcripts and his passport records by 10/31.

440x182nologo.jpg

Damn, that's even worse than I thought it would be. Trump has no intention of writing that check. The logistics alone make it impossible. You can't get all those records in a week, and he knows that. I can't believe I waited up all morning for this.

I cant believe you did either since it's Donald Trump and no one really cares what he says and if they did, they could easily find out later in hte day

Step up BARRY.. Put your money where your mouth is after all, you're the candidate who cares sooo much about the poor right?? Here's your chance!!!!!!!!! 5 MILLION DOLLARS Barry..

Soros, will call the 5 million and raise him 5 more. With one caveat, it must go into Obamas pocket :D

Damn, that's even worse than I thought it would be. Trump has no intention of writing that check. The logistics alone make it impossible. You can't get all those records in a week, and he knows that. I can't believe I waited up all morning for this.

I cant believe you did either since it's Donald Trump and no one really cares what he says and if they did, they could easily find out later in hte day

I was hoping it would offer a laugh before bed. I didn't even get that. :(

Obama could help a lot of kids. Heck for that kind of money I would post my records right here on USMB :tongue:

yeah, old Trump couldn't be a nice guy and just give the dangling carrot to the poor, he has to tease them and try to pull a political jerkoff session for RWers and conservatives.

Forum List

Back