Trump Announcement

Seriously, Trump. All your money and you can't buy an off the rack jacket that fits, let alone something tailored? And what is with the soft pink tie? You're talking all hard and all and you're wearing a soft pink tie.

The guy's worth billions and he's offering up a lousy 5 million.

Cheap bastard.

yeah, old Trump couldn't be a nice guy and just give the dangling carrot to the poor, he has to tease them and try to pull a political jerkoff session for RWers and conservatives.

Indeed. Using charitable endeavors as leverage to take cheap political shots is below tacky.

So much of this President's life is a mystery. We've never known so little about an American President. I recommend everyone see '2016: Obama's America' and 'The Obama Deception.' They're two different types of movies examining Obama's murky history. One is Conspiracy Theory-driven and the other examines what we do know of Obama's disturbing past. I especially enjoyed '2016: Obama's America.' It was a very gripping and well done film. Check em both out.

Last edited:
Translation: Trump reminds the world that he doesn't like having a black, democratic president.

I think the black part has nothing to do with it... but don't let that stop you from playing the race card

It has a lot to do with it. No one else in our history has ever had his citizenship questioned to this extent.

:eusa_boohoo: Someone get the liberal a tissue..

So if your messiah has noithing to hide and can help poor children, why not release his records?? It's a simple question.. So answer it.

yeah, old Trump couldn't be a nice guy and just give the dangling carrot to the poor, he has to tease them and try to pull a political jerkoff session for RWers and conservatives.

Indeed. Using charitable endeavors as leverage to take cheap political shots is below tacky.

Do the right thing, Mr. President!

HHE-Logo-SMALL.jpg

Trump has become a caricature of himself and a symbol of how far the GOP has fallen. Remember, this egomaniacal fool was once leading in the nomination process for standard bearer of the Republican Party. Pitiful, very very pitiful.

So much of this President's life is a mystery. We've never known so little about an American President. I recommend everyone see '2016: Obama's America' and 'The Obama Deception.' They're two different types of movies examining Obama's murky history. One is Conspiracy Theory-driven and the other examines what we do know of Obama's disturbing past. I especially enjoyed '2016: Obama's America.' It was a very gripping and well done film. Check em both out.

We know so little about Obama's life, we know it's very disturbing. :eusa_hand:

Can we have a summary for those of us who are unable to watch a video at this time?

He is offering to donate $5 million to any charity of Obama's choice if Obama releases his college records.

Forum List

Back