Trump And The Hood

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Watching videos from Blacks in the Hood. They see Trump being persecuted like them by government. The new rhyme is that Trump is 'Good in the hood.' Mug shot t-shirts are selling like hotcakes. A poll shows Biden bleeding black votes by 30% and Trump gaining.

Gazzy Garcia, who goes by the stage name Lil Pump, took to Instagram and posted his mugshot next to Trump’s mugshot with the caption “FREETRUMP”.

Watching videos from Blacks in the Hood. They see Trump being persecuted like them by government. The new rhyme is that Trump is 'Good in the hood.' Mug shot t-shirts are selling like hotcakes. A poll shows Biden bleeding black votes by 30% and Trump gaining.

Gazzy Garcia, who goes by the stage name Lil Pump, took to Instagram and posted his mugshot next to Trump’s mugshot with the caption “FREETRUMP”.
Even the hooligans are figuring out that the demoncrats aren't their friends.

Biden Mugshot

1693271183942.png

The hood recognizes one who thinks like them but do these gangster really vote.

Does this mean you will hate Trump because he is now blacked? You, people, talk trash about black people but now think it is kewl, my-my what a two-faced endeavor, you must be proud.

Does this mean you will hate Trump because he is now blacked? You, people, talk trash about black people but now think it is kewl, my-my what a two-faced endeavor, you must be proud.
Well 'you people' say whites hate blacks so you can keep them on the government voting plantation. So there is that.

Watching the video does show one clear thing and that there is not al lot of people there unlike if white people had bother to show up. You got to love in a rally with one person in the shot and he or she is holding a blacks for Trump sign.

According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers (using the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, He is making progress.

wow 10% and he still lost. I guess he can't get enough of the white vote, or Hispanic vote or Asian vote.

Bill Clinton was reelected with 84 percent of the black vote, So Trump needs a lot more for it to matter.

Even :Obama has the largest turnout in history of the black votes that helped him win. White votes also was an important factor. But his opponent did get some black vote. Still did not matter.

It will be the white vote that he really needs. I wonder how the white supremacists of the US who vote for Trump appreciate Trump talking about the black vote. I guess they can look the other way for the bigger picture.

Forum List

Back