Many Stores in Oakland closed due to theft....banks...department stores....many shut down and left...

Self destructive but they'll find a way to blame Trump.

How perfect. Right next to all of the closed and vacant buildings is the CAUSE of it all.

Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 8.08.16 PM.png

No businesses = no economic activity = no rent for landlords = no tax revenue for the city.

:fu: F U C K 'E M :fu:

They closed because of culture .. right Coyote? ... nothing to do with the crime and the loose enforcement of laws and local / state policies .... right?
They closed because of multiple reasons (per the article I posted) and crime is one but not the only reason (so yes, I was wrong about that). But they they are closing 15 stores this year, including all 13 Canadian locations.

And it’s not just Nordstrom having financial difficulties and closing stores or changing their model to fit new shopping trends. Look what happened to shopping malls and many other old department stores no longer around.

They closed because of multiple reasons (per the article I posted) and crime is one but not the only reason (so yes, I was wrong about that). But they they are closing 15 stores this year, including all 13 Canadian locations.

And it’s not just Nordstrom having financial difficulties and closing stores or changing their model to fit new shopping trends. Look what happened to shopping malls and many other old department stores no longer around.
Brick and mortar buildings are a thing of the past .. for many retail stores / chains, and unfortunately, crime and loss prevention are a catalyst to expedite the decision to close.

The thing about this whole event is that it will motivate Jake from State Farm as well as GEICO's snooty lizard to draw a red line around Oakland and refuse to sell policies there.

And libs will bitch about that as well.

Forum List

Back