trump and Pompeo surrendered control of Afghanistan last year

Trump was working on a deal while democrats were attacking him on all sides. What the hell was Biden working on?
trump was sitting down with the Taliban without the Afghan government at the same table. He was signaling to the Taliban that it is over. Then he gave 5,000 more fighters to the Talban. Why?

Because he was not thinking about the United States. He was thinking about his re-election. I want to see an investigation showing how trump and Pompeo surrendered to the Talban and threw the Afghan government under the bus.

I agree that control was surrendered last year. I fault Trump for not getting us out of there after that call was made. I also hang that same blame on Biden. He had plenty of time to have a plan on getting our folks out between the election and inauguration. It should have been implemented immediately upon taking office. Instead he twittled his thumbs and allowed the Taliban to call the shots.

It was Biden. Glad to clear that up for you.
Trump was just bragging it was him.

Not sure what Trump would have done. He had an opportunity to pull out, but didn't seem to have the guts to do it.

I agree that control was surrendered last year. I fault Trump for not getting us out of there after that call was made. I also hang that same blame on Biden. He had plenty of time to have a plan on getting our folks out between the election and inauguration. It should have been implemented immediately upon taking office. Instead he twittled his thumbs and allowed the Taliban to call the shots.
That was part of the delay plan that trump and his regime implemented to slow down the transition. Remember when the baby trump refused to even share information with the incoming Biden administration....the slugs.

Just blame that's all anyone is saying, not a soul willing to say there is plenty of blame to share, 20 years worth. Nothing good about war.

Not sure what Trump would have done. He had an opportunity to pull out, but didn't seem to have the guts to do it.

What are you "not sure" about? Trump drew down the troops and controlled the situation. Biden, because of his dementia and incompetence, created a MASSIVE fuckup where people are falling to their deaths from airplanes, thousands of Americans are now Taliban hostages, and women and children are being beaten and raped in the streets. Just own it. This is what you voted for.

That was part of the delay plan that trump and his regime implemented to slow down the transition. Remember when the baby trump refused to even share information with the incoming Biden administration....the slugs.

I somewhat recall but I'm not buying Biden didn't have all the information he needed at hand. Even if I accepted that line of thought and excused him for inaction during his time as President-Elect, it is nonsensical to argue that here in August he's just following Trump's plan to have us totally out by last May.

I somewhat recall but I'm not buying Biden didn't have all the information he needed at hand. Even if I accepted that line of thought and excused him for inaction during his time as President-Elect, it is nonsensical to argue that here in August he's just following Trump's plan to have us totally out by last May.
Biden cannot process information.

What are you "not sure" about? Trump drew down the troops and controlled the situation. Biden, because of his dementia and incompetence, created a MASSIVE fuckup where people are falling to their deaths from airplanes, thousands of Americans are now Taliban hostages, and women and children are being beaten and raped in the streets. Just own it. This is what you voted for.
Controlled the situation? The Taliban was running half the country and gaining ground when Trump drew down the troops.

I'm not sure if Trump ever would have taken the troops out. He talked about doing it but he kicked the can down the road. I don't think he had the guts to do so.

Don't give me this bullshit about your sudden concern for the people of Afghanistan. The only time you ever care about them is when you can use them as a political weapon. It makes you an asshole.

Controlled the situation? The Taliban was running half the country and gaining ground when Trump drew down the troops.

I'm not sure if Trump ever would have taken the troops out. He talked about doing it but he kicked the can down the road. I don't think he had the guts to do so.

Don't give me this bullshit about your sudden concern for the people of Afghanistan. The only time you ever care about them is when you can use them as a political weapon. It makes you an asshole.
Again, you miss the point. It is Americans people are worried about. Our government has put refugees in front of them.

When you expect to be re-elected, what sense does it make to be kicking something down the road?

You are an idiot, you get that right?

Just blame that's all anyone is saying, not a soul willing to say there is plenty of blame to share, 20 years worth. Nothing good about war.
Yup, there is plenty of blame to go around, all the way from W to Biden, Afghanistan is our 21st Century Vietnam.

Again, you miss the point. It is Americans people are worried about. Our government has put refugees in front of them.
Lots of conservatives seem to be feigning concern over the plight of Afghans. It’s not realistic.

I doubt you actually care about the plight of any Americans there either. Not giving a damn about other people is the conservative ethos.

Lots of conservatives seem to be feigning concern over the plight of Afghans. It’s not realistic.

I doubt you actually care about the plight of any Americans there either. Not giving a damn about other people is the conservative ethos.

You say while your president abandons thousands of Americans to the Taliban savages. This is on you.

You say while your president abandons thousands of Americans to the Taliban savages. This is on you.
The government’s job is not to provide military protection to Americans traveling to a country, especially when the government has been telling them to stay the hell away from a country with an active civil war.

Forum List

Back