Trump and Conservatives win again

Nobody wants to prevent any legal voter from registering to vote. We just don't want our voted cancelled out by fraudulent voting. Voter fraud is a crime against my my constitutional right to choose my elected officials, as it prevents my vote from having any effect on the election.

Why aren't you against gerrymandering, like the republicans have been doing so much the supreme court had to step in to limit it in several states. That's a bigger assault on the right to vote than the tiny tiny tiny number of illegal votes.

Redistricting is as old as the country itself. You act like Democrats don't do it too. From one of your own, Mother Fn Jones:

Who Gerrymanders More, Democrats or Republicans?

Huh? It was Harry Reid who caused this...pay back is a botch

And we warned you guys

Trump is nominating people to the federal bench who have no experience, and who got a FAIL rating from the bar. Yet Trump claims he only hires the best people. Even those rated at totally unqualified.

Don't blame Trump blame Harry Reid and what's with this crap? The democrats were for gorsush gave him high marks, then turn their backs on him out of spite..

So it's probably the same thing..and Obama tried to load the bench with anti constitution judges, who ruled on "feeling And emotion"

Redistricting is as old as the country itself. You act like Democrats don't do it too. From one of your own, Mother Fn Jones:

Republicans have raised it to an art form. So much the supreme court said they want too far, and were violating equal protection. They spanked several republican states for their illegal behavior.

Nothing too major but definitely not a "do nothing" Congress. The major legislation is being stopped by RINO's in the Senate.
At least you don't blame the democrats. That's the first step.

Not really. Democrats stick together, if not for that, the RINO's would have much less impact.

Too late, you already blamed the republicans.

Seriously democrats stick together like glue, republicans are a rag tag bunch ...

A bunch of anti-freedom religious fucks that want to control people and ruin peoples lives. This is bullshit.

Small government? Lol, you're not believers in that concept! You only whine about that when it helps people or grants more freedom to people.
You can't name a single upcoming nominee so go fuck yourself with your asinine judgment ya cross dressing freak.

Republicans have raised it to an art form. So much the supreme court said they want too far, and were violating equal protection. They spanked several republican states for their illegal behavior.

And the republicans learned it from the best the democrats

Trump is nominating people to the federal bench who have no experience, and who got a FAIL rating from the bar. Yet Trump claims he only hires the best people. Even those rated at totally unqualified.

Don't blame Trump blame Harry Reid and what's with this crap?

Republicans blocked candidates rated as WELL QUALIFIED. The highest rating for a judicial nominee.

Now Trump is using the rule to get "unqualified" nominees confirmed, which is totally different.

And we warned you guys

He wants people that hates human rights and will strip people of their liberties. The right is clearly blood thirsty and wants to allow murder against people they disagree with.

What goes around comes around. Unless you figure that Democrats will never have a majority again, that will come back to bite you in the ass.

And we warned you guys

He wants people that hates human rights and will strip people of their liberties. The right is clearly blood thirsty and wants to allow murder against people they disagree with.

Stop with that bullshit Mathew you hate the constitution just admit it, you want all these asshole judges to rule how ever they feel like it ..

And we warned you guys

God help you, you're an idiot.

And we warned you guys

The Sky is Falling.jpg

What goes around comes around. Unless you figure that Democrats will never have a majority again, that will come back to bite you in the ass.

You had a blindfold on during the 2017 elections?

And the republicans learned it from the best the democrats

Trump learned his tactics from the "good people on both sides" nazi's.

What does this have to do with gerrymandering? It's the oldest trick in the book by the democrats, see them have control of the major cities for almost a 100 years ...

image (1).png

And we warned you guys

God help you, you're an idiot.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody wants to prevent any legal voter from registering to vote. We just don't want our voted cancelled out by fraudulent voting. Voter fraud is a crime against my my constitutional right to choose my elected officials, as it prevents my vote from having any effect on the election.

Why aren't you against gerrymandering, like the republicans have been doing so much the supreme court had to step in to limit it in several states. That's a bigger assault on the right to vote than the tiny tiny tiny number of illegal votes.

Both parties are guilty of rearranging voting districts...

"In 2015, an analyst reported that the two major parties differ in the way they redraw districts. The Democrats construct coalition districts of liberals and minorities together with conservatives which results in Democratic-leaning districts. The Republicans tend to place liberals all together in a district, conservatives in others, creating clear partisan districts..."

Gerrymandering - Wikipedia

"In 2015, an analyst reported that the two major parties differ in the way they redraw districts. The Democrats construct coalition districts of liberals and minorities together with conservatives which results in Democratic-leaning districts. The Republicans tend to place liberals all together in a district, conservatives in others, creating clear partisan districts..."

That's the point the democrats started this bull shit and once again cry wolf when the republicans fight them at their own game.

That's the point the democrats started this bull shit and once again cry wolf when the republicans fight them at their own game.

It's all fun and games until they start losing. Then they want to upset the checkerboard and storm out of the room.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back