Trump and Conservatives win again

That's our voting public for ya. Unfortunately, many vote for representatives like they used to vote for their favorite American Idol contestant: how do they look, how do they speak, how do they dress........

It's why I believe not everybody should be allowed to vote. You should have to take a very simple test before voting. Nothing too hard, just questions like who is the VP? What party does he belong to? Who holds the majority in Congress? In the Senate?

If you can't pass the test, you don't get to vote. Republicans would love something like that. Democrats would go ape shit. Democrats heavily rely on the politically ignorant for power. That's why all ghettos vote strictly Democrat.

Hell, I'd be happy if we just had a national voter ID law. That would cut out most of the fraudulent voting by illegals and leftists.
All you have to do is keep them from registering
Once they are registered, ID will not help

Nobody wants to prevent any legal voter from registering to vote. We just don't want our voted cancelled out by fraudulent voting. Voter fraud is a crime against my my constitutional right to choose my elected officials, as it prevents my vote from having any effect on the election.
Yet you are unable to prove fraudulent voting

We already have numerous times conspiracy guy...
Really...show us

SHOW US

Huh? It was Harry Reid who caused this...pay back is a botch

And we warned you guys

Trump is nominating people to the federal bench who have no experience, and who got a FAIL rating from the bar. Yet Trump claims he only hires the best people. Even those rated at totally unqualified.

Don't blame Trump blame Harry Reid and what's with this crap? The democrats were for gorsush gave him high marks, then turn their backs on him out of spite..

So it's probably the same thing..and Obama tried to load the bench with anti constitution judges, who ruled on "feeling And emotion"
Republucans stole the seat

Republicans played by your rules and you got burned :)
They set up new rules

Refusing to consider a Presidents Supreme Court nomination

Their time may come

Are you under the impression that it was the first time that happened?

A president with ZERO legislative accomplishments, a GOP Congress known as the do nothing Congress,
No wall, no healthcare success, no help for black people in the cities as promised etc etc.

The truth of this failed presidency is really hard for you sheep to handle so you avoid talking about it.

Illegal immigration way down, deportations up, stock market up, unemployment down.

NOt to mention the courts. All Hail Harry Reid and his getting rid of the filibuster. Smooth move there Harry.

We republicans will take full advantage of it.

172 million are out of the workforce......the most in history

A. This occurred on Obama's watch.
B. Americans are lazy & getting worse.
C. Entitlements, which are primarily a liberal ideology.
D. Globalization & technology.
E. Over-population.

Make sense?
Crooked Donnie ran on fixing it....he hasn't

Most debt in history, most people out of work in history

When you post stupid shit it doesn't help your cause. It's a lost cause anyway, but at least fake it.

We'll be pushing single payer next time! Well past that thing with 50 votes in the senate! Then we'll protect our brothers and sisters that don't deserve to be mistreated by religious assholes like trumps friends.

For that you will need a majority in both houses and the White House.

In other words, dont hold your breath.

A president with ZERO legislative accomplishments, a GOP Congress known as the do nothing Congress,
No wall, no healthcare success, no help for black people in the cities as promised etc etc.

The truth of this failed presidency is really hard for you sheep to handle so you avoid talking about it.

Illegal immigration way down, deportations up, stock market up, unemployment down.

NOt to mention the courts. All Hail Harry Reid and his getting rid of the filibuster. Smooth move there Harry.

We republicans will take full advantage of it.

172 million are out of the workforce......the most in history

A. This occurred on Obama's watch.
B. Americans are lazy & getting worse.
C. Entitlements, which are primarily a liberal ideology.
D. Globalization & technology.
E. Over-population.

Make sense?
Crooked Donnie ran on fixing it....he hasn't

Most debt in history, most people out of work in history

When you post stupid shit it doesn't help your cause. It's a lost cause anyway, but at least fake it.
roflmao, RW never lets a little thing like Reality get in his rhetorical way.

Forum List

Back