trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Compulsive serial habitual liar Trump lies about anything and everything all the time.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

Last edited:
This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

What a douche

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
Why doesn’t Trump show anyone from the weather service saying that Alabama was in danger?

Instead he presents a doctored map

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

Farmers think about what the weather will be like next summer and fall not what it will be tomorrow. They think long term results, not quick fix political promises that won't help! And more are getting smarter it appears.

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

SAD is not being able to stay on topic and diverting a thread

You know, either way Trump goes on this, he's screwed. If he admits that he fabricated the map and drew the cone of uncertainty to include Alabama, then he's a liar trying to cover up his stupid mistake.

If that was an actual map from an actual briefing, then my question is, why are the briefings for the president out of date from what the NWS has? NWS has known that it wasn't going to hit the Gulf ever since it stalled over Bermuda last weekend.

Nope, Trump is a buffoon, and now everyone knows it.

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Forum List

Back