29-Year-Old Communist Bartender AOC Lectures Navy SEAL on How to Handle Firearms...ROTFLMFAO

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
GP ^ | 09/04/2019 | Cristina Laila

Communist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY) on Wednesday lectured Congressman Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) on how to handle firearms.

Dan Crenshaw served as a Navy SEAL for 10 years including 5 tours of duty in the Middle East and South Korea.

Crenshaw lost his right eye in 2012 after an IED detonated near him in Afghanistan.

But the 29-year-old bartender knows more about firearms and the 2nd Amendment than Crenshaw.

Crenshaw defended the 2nd Amendment on Tuesday after yet another story about an armed woman who defended herself from five men who tried to rob her.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

First ya' gotta' make sure there's no bullet in the gun. Watch me, soldier type guy.

GunslingerGirl_01_300_6031.png

great stuff..............

Somebody was telling me today there is a black candidate poised to run for AOC's seat.........a woman......if the election were held today, AOC would be train wrecked.:2up:

Communist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY) on Wednesday lectured Congressman Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) on how to handle firearms.

Dan Crenshaw served as a Navy SEAL for 10 years including 5 tours of duty in the Middle East and South Korea.

Crenshaw lost his right eye in 2012 after an IED detonated near him in Afghanistan.

But the 29-year-old bartender knows more about firearms and the 2nd Amendment than Crenshaw.

Crenshaw defended the 2nd Amendment on Tuesday after yet another story about an armed woman who defended herself from five men who tried to rob her.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

First ya' gotta' make sure there's no bullet in the gun. Watch me, soldier type guy.

So, what is the point of background checks, making training a party of owning a gun & you can just borrow one from a friend?

WTF is wrong with Crenshaw? Lending guns to people without the proper training.

What would he say if a woman friend sobbed about needing protection on a trip & then left the gun where her kid got a hold it it & accidentally shot himself.

Crenshaw a fucking moron.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

So, what is the point of background checks, making training a party of owning a gun & you can just borrow one from a friend?

What would he say if a woman friend sobbed about needing protection on a trip & then left the gun where her kid got a hold it it & accidentally shot himself.

Here we go again with another hypothetical situation compared to what happened.... what happenes if you walk out in traffic with your eyes closed.....Just too fucking stupid!

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

RealDave, proving that there's people even dumber than Deantard. Not too many, though. :auiqs.jpg:

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Yep,
She is a loopy kunt

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Lol
You know nothing about the subject you spineless motherfucker

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

RIghts are not predicated on training and certification you uneducated fool

Background checks are an unacceptable infringement on multiple rights and will not be tolerated. Proper training is not a requirement.

Grow the fuck up cuck

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

Move out of America you don’t like us

Our rights are not predicated on asking government permission to exercise them. AOC is proving yet again that she is dumb as a box of rocks.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

When the time comes you follow the broad to survive and others will follow Crenshaw. See who is left standing.

She didn't lecture him on "how to handle firearms." Misleading headline. This situation has absolutely nothing to do with him serving in the Seals. The fact that he knows firearms and has gone to dangerous places has nothing to do with his dangerous ideology unless you've watched too many John Wayne movies.

She didn't lecture him on "how to handle firearms." Misleading headline. This situation has absolutely nothing to do with him serving in the Seals. The fact that he knows firearms and has gone to dangerous places has nothing to do with his dangerous ideology unless you've watched too many John Wayne movies.
Yes she did and his ideology is quite sound

He's just a right-wing fanatic. His ideology is in no way sound. He's just on a testosterone high and you folks are dumb enough to follow him because he's some sort of "man" in your fantasy life based on Hollywood movies. The rest of us have to live in the real world. I like sci-fi and fantasy, but I'm not out there chasing after faeries, leprechauns, or borgs.

He's just a right-wing fanatic. His ideology is in no way sound. He's just on a testosterone high and you folks are dumb enough to follow him because he's some sort of "man" in your fantasy life based on Hollywood movies. The rest of us have to live in the real world. I like sci-fi and fantasy, but I'm not out there chasing after faeries, leprechauns, or borgs.
He is not a fanatic and his ideology is quite sound.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

When the time comes you follow the broad to survive and others will follow Crenshaw. See who is left standing.
I do not doubt Crenshaw's gun abilities.

I question is stupidity is loaning out his gun to a likely untrained individual.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

I hate you ignorant fucks. You are so fucking stupid that it makes me sick. Children are being slaughtered & you assfucks could care less. Nooooooo. You have to have your toys. This is MY country & more people want gun action than you NRA fed dicks.

If you can;'t get your pathetic little dicks hard, buy via-gra.

------------

She's brain dead, Jim.

images

I hate you ignorant fucks. You are so fucking stupid that it makes me sick. Children are being slaughtered & you assfucks could care less. Nooooooo. You have to have your toys. This is MY country & more people want gun action than you NRA fed dicks.

If you can;'t get your pathetic little dicks hard, buy via-gra.

Children are being slaughtered and all you think about is sphincters and taking people's guns away.

Forum List

Back