Trump allegedly disclosed US submarine secrets to foreign national

How many nukes boomers carry is not a secret
igrbr9siahsb1.jpg

At least he didn't sell missile technology to the Chinese like Bill Clinton....or take cash from dose pricks to set up Chinese Police stations all over the country like Biden.

View attachment 838934

So to summarize your point. Clinton and the rest are absolute scum. And Trump is awesome because while he is scum, he is 5% less scummy than they are. That about cover it?

This ought to get interesting...

Former US president Donald Trump allegedly disclosed classified information on US submarines to Australian packaging mogul Anthony Pratt in April 2021, according to a report published by Americaā€™s ABC News.

Itā€™s alleged that Pratt relayed the information to ā€œscores of othersā€ including ā€œmore than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalistsā€, ABC News reported.

ā€œPratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump ā€“ ā€œleaningā€ toward Pratt as if to be discreet ā€“ then told Pratt two pieces of information about US submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected,ā€ sources told ABC US.

Trumps Toshiba now ...great

It's Okay When Trump Does It!ā„¢
I actually agree with them that it isnā€™t that big of a deal because itā€™s no great secret.

But itā€™s funny that if it were the same story with Biden in place of Trump, theyā€™d be losing their shit

Do you really think a Chinese spy just happened to get a job working for the Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee because he had a wife and kids to feed, and needed the work? He was not only her driver for 20 years, he also served as a gofer in her Bay Area office and was a liaison to the Asian-American community.

And so? The Chinese aren't our enemies, and we probably have just as many people spying on them.

When someone in such a position has a personal driver behind the wheel day in and day out for 20 years, or course they're going to talk about their business. And Chinese agents are not only involved in extracting information, they're often involved in trying to create political influence. Her driver would have been in the ideal position to do that.
And so what?

Also, I though we were talking about Swalwell and his Chinese honeypot.

How

Former US president Donald Trump allegedly disclosed classified information on US submarines to Australian packaging mogul Anthony Pratt in April 2021, according to a report published by Americaā€™s ABC News.

Itā€™s alleged that Pratt relayed the information to ā€œscores of othersā€ including ā€œmore than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalistsā€, ABC News reported.

ā€œPratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump ā€“ ā€œleaningā€ toward Pratt as if to be discreet ā€“ then told Pratt two pieces of information about US submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected,ā€ sources told ABC US.

How Much do they fear this man ? A whole bunch ...

So to summarize your point. Clinton and the rest are absolute scum. And Trump is awesome because while he is scum, he is 5% less scummy than they are. That about cover it?
What I'm saying is you people will choke on a gnat while swallowing a camel.
You actually think you have a point when you criticize Trump while ignoring what Biden and the Democrats do every single day.

4v93jk.jpg

How many secrets did Swallwell disclose to his Chinese spy girlfriend during playtime? :whipg:
None as far as anyone could tell. Why do you ask? Do you not like it when Americans disclose top secret info to foreigners?

You guys always fall into this same trap.

How

How Much do they fear this man ? A whole bunch ...
Every normal and patriotic american should fear such a man. That's why we put people in federal prison for this behavior.

1696596674133.png

With Trump it is always allegedly, might have, wants to, could have, would have, maybes, and every other similar descriptions.

What I'm saying is you people will choke on a gnat while swallowing a camel.
You actually think you have a point when you criticize Trump while ignoring what Biden and the Democrats do every single day.

View attachment 839131

Search my history. You will find I said I didnā€™t vote in 2020. Youā€™ll find I said that I refused to pretend one steaming pile of shit was in any way superior to the other steaming pile of shit.

Search my history. You will find I said I didnā€™t vote in 2020. Youā€™ll find I said that I refused to pretend one steaming pile of shit was in any way superior to the other steaming pile of shit.
But you can't prove that. Nobody can.
Nobody can prove who they voted for...especially when they say they didn't vote.
Only thing we can establish is that you're still supporting Biden by trashing is primary opposition.

With Trump it is always allegedly, might have, wants to, could have, would have, maybes, and every other similar descriptions.

Unlike the RW idiots. Real reporters and reasonable people put allegedly because we realize that a person is innocent until proven guilty. The indictments allege certain actions which are in contrivance of laws. The facts of the case.

A Jury decides A) if this really happened. And B) If this was a crime.

But you can't prove that. Nobody can.
Nobody can prove who they voted for...especially when they say they didn't vote.
Only thing we can establish is that you're still supporting Biden by trashing is primary opposition.

Iā€™ve posted in favor of Nikki Halley. Iā€™ve argued against her and every other Republican Candidates idiotic idea to attack Mexico. But Iā€™ve said she has the best chance to beat Biden.

Again. Search bar is up there.

That is yet another difference between us. I assume you are telling the truth when you say you will vote for and support Trump regardless of whatever crimes he may commit. You donā€™t believe me when I say I didnā€™t vote for Biden or anyone in 2020.

I believe you. I believe you when you say that in your mind the Democrats are so awful that it doesnā€™t matter how bad the Republican is.

Forum List

Back