Trump allegedly disclosed US submarine secrets to foreign national

An allegation isn't proof of either guilt or innocence. If and when there is a trial over classified documents, and if the prosecution brings the issue up, it will be their responsibility to prove matters. At that time they'll have to present evidence that (1) the conversation occurred and (2) the passing of the information was a crime.

Thus at this point all the knee-jerk focus on the word "alleged" I find awfully weak. I see the article's vulnerable point being the reliability of an un-named source. That source is one matter I'd like to know about. As for the conversation itself, with the name Anthony Pratt provided, journalist have a good head start on researching the other part of the matter.

You're just a typical leftist.....you have to put words in my mouth to win an argument.

She's full of shit.

There is no question the election was stolen.

Only a complete retard thinks otherwise. A mindless, gullible fuck like yourself.

Every Republican or member of the media that refuses to admit it are being paid to say that it wasn't stolen.

No matter how much evidence surfaces, you lying fucks keep saying there is no evidence.

Two years they investigated in Georgia. Two years. Two years with Republicans doing the investigation. Two years. And they found nothing. Not one piece of evidence to suggest that the election was stolen. The FBI, GBI, and SOS office. All of them looking.

The odds of all of them being corrupt are astronomical. I’ve got about equal odds of winning the Fantasy 5 Lottery tonight.

Two years here in Georgia. And zip.

That’s the problem. You have a theory, but when we go looking for evidence, there is none. But you cling to the theory. Like a Flat Earth believer, you won’t be swayed by anything.

You have a hill, you’ve decided to die upon it. Upon your own heads be it.

Even using Statistics isn’t exactly working for you. Not when professional statisticians are able to show it’s all bullshit.

Of course, maybe things will change. Maybe your 30% who believe the election was stolen will become a majority. But I don’t think you want to make the election about that. Because in that case, Biden wins a second term. Nah, you are too dumb to even consider that you might be wrong. Like a snake handler who believes that God will protect you.

This ought to get interesting...

Former US president Donald Trump allegedly disclosed classified information on US submarines to Australian packaging mogul Anthony Pratt in April 2021, according to a report published by America’s ABC News.

It’s alleged that Pratt relayed the information to “scores of others” including “more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists”, ABC News reported.

“Pratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump – “leaning” toward Pratt as if to be discreet – then told Pratt two pieces of information about US submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected,” sources told ABC US.

allegedly?

LOL. Yeah, a person is innocent until proven guilty. They will get a fair trial just before they are found guilty and jailed.

Well let’s see. I believe one of your favorite heroes was found not guilty. Kenosha Wisconsin? What was his name again? Oh he was found Not Guilty wasn’t he?

The Bundy’s had the charges dismissed from prosecutorial misconduct.

Your problem is you don’t care about the Evidence, and are ignorant of the laws. So you are judging guilt or innocence based not upon what actually happened, but what you think should be the law.

Two years they investigated in Georgia. Two years. Two years with Republicans doing the investigation. Two years. And they found nothing. Not one piece of evidence to suggest that the election was stolen. The FBI, GBI, and SOS office. All of them looking.

The odds of all of them being corrupt are astronomical. I’ve got about equal odds of winning the Fantasy 5 Lottery tonight.

Two years here in Georgia. And zip.

That’s the problem. You have a theory, but when we go looking for evidence, there is none. But you cling to the theory. Like a Flat Earth believer, you won’t be swayed by anything.

You have a hill, you’ve decided to die upon it. Upon your own heads be it.

Even using Statistics isn’t exactly working for you. Not when professional statisticians are able to show it’s all bullshit.

Of course, maybe things will change. Maybe your 30% who believe the election was stolen will become a majority. But I don’t think you want to make the election about that. Because in that case, Biden wins a second term. Nah, you are too dumb to even consider that you might be wrong. Like a snake handler who believes that God will protect you.
If Biden didn't steal the election why did he send FBI and CIA agents into Twitter to censor conservative commentary?
Why did they send an army of lawyers to states that were attempting to audit the elections?
Why are Democrats try to stop every attempt to investigate the election?
And why is it I've been seeing testimony (from shortly after the election) on the theft, every day online, that wasn't released to the public till this year?

The answer is simple.

All of those investigations were coverups.
Instead, the people that are supposed to be doing the investigations are issuing indictments because Trump dared to question the election results.

igrbr9siahsb1.jpg
Y'all won't stop at nothing trying to GET TRUMP. What's it going to be after this one fails or the next one fails, and the next one fails, and the next one fails ????????

Give it up already, before the man becomes the next president, and somehow remembers y'all's names.

Lets' take a look at something not too yore ago ... Bubba.
The time when a russian Pipeline { Nord Stream 2 } was
blown up.Dint take this Biden Adm. long to quickly
shutdown any specualtion that Ukraine or maybe the U.S.
has some hand in it.But Nooooooooooooooo { John belushi }
It just had to be Russia.
Turns out it Wasn't Russia.Why would Russia sabotage it's own
valuable Pipleline that Germany was banking on for use.
It was Definately not Russia and Victoria Nuland gave away the
gig.Not before elected Joe Biden came out and gave a press
conference that the U.S. " will end the Nord Stream If Russia invades
Ukraine and reemphasized with a promise { c/o Nuland } when asked
how.
How dat fir a current example of this Adm. and ...
Espionage ... Pally!
‘Conspiracy Theories’ is a different forum. :cool-45:

Y'all won't stop at nothing trying to GET TRUMP. What's it going to be after this one fails or the next one fails, and the next one fails, and the next one fails ????????

Give it up already, before the man becomes the next president, and somehow remembers y'all's names.
Jack Smith discussed this topic with Anythony Pratt. No need to democrats to do anything in this regard, and would actually probably be a violation of the law if they did.

If Biden didn't steal the election why did he send FBI and CIA agents into Twitter to censor conservative commentary?
Why did they send an army of lawyers to states that were attempting to audit the elections?
Why are Democrats try to stop every attempt to investigate the election?
And why is it I've been seeing testimony (from shortly after the election) on the theft, every day online, that wasn't released to the public till this year?

The answer is simple.

All of those investigations were coverups.
Instead, the people that are supposed to be doing the investigations are issuing indictments because Trump dared to question the election results.

Stop every effort? Nonsense. The idiots in Arizona were down to saying they had to interview every voter to ask who they voted for. DOJ lawyers informed them this would be a violation of the various laws protecting the Franchise.

Georgia the investigation went on for two years and nothing was found. Nothing.

But here is the real problem. The cast of participants in this conspiracy would have to be pretty much everyone. Every elected official. Every cop, agent, and lawyer. Everyone. It would cost trillions to bribe that many people. Soros doesn’t have that kind of money. And wouldn’t have it long if he did pay.

The Department of Defense doesn’t spend that kind of money.

Riverside California investigated a thousand claims of fraud. Claims of people voting twice. Claims of dead people voting. The cops investigated every single claim. The supposedly dead people were confirmed as alive. This confirmation was achieved with both the poking with a stick test and the mirror under the nose check. One idiot was found to have voted twice. And he wanted to vote for Trump more than he legally could.

You shout about things being censored. Bullshit. They were here every day. They were railed about in talk radio every day. They were posted on every RW news site daily. The claims that were censored? Those things were out there so often it about qualified for Top 40 billboard charts.

But because it wasn’t the lead item on NBC news every night that proves it was censored. Or something.

Odd, isn't it, that this BS was leaked right after Trump's legal team filed a devastating motion in the J6 case? I mean, coincidence, right? LOL

Anyway, from the OP:

It is alleged that Pratt relayed the information to “scores of others” including three former prime ministers, more than a dozen foreign officials, several employees, and a handful of journalists.

Former prime minister Malcolm Turnbull said Pratt did not disclose the conversations to him.

“Trump did ask me in early 2017 why we were buying French rather than US subs,” Turnbull said.

“I explained that it was important that they be a sovereign capability, and that we did not have the means at that stage to sustain and maintain nuclear-powered submarines ourselves.

Scott Morrison did not respond to request for comment, while Tony Abbott said: “I don’t have any recollection of it.”

Joe Hockey, who served as Australia’s ambassador to the US while Trump was in office, downplayed the seriousness of the alleged disclosures by saying: “At a national security level, there is nothing there that we haven’t known for years or that you can’t pull up on Wikipedia.”

Forum List

Back