Trump, after tweet backlash, hits Dems 'sticking up for' people bad-mouthing America

1. Wow. You're stupid. The basis of that quote is because Trump's strongest support comes from whites without college degrees, often referred to as "poorly educated". Trump "loves" them, because they support him, politically.

2. That is your opinion, and it has nothing to do with those silly flags. Did you forget that you posted that vid as an explanation supposedly of why those flags matter? Or is the stuff you say just shit?

you keep telling yerself that, cartoon boy. trump cares not about you. nobody questioning that flag with trump's name on it is a perfect example of the laziness of his people.

i bet you would give him the bullets if he wanted to take a stroll down the middle of 5th ave.

you go boy!

My God, you were watching the whole thing, and you understood NOTHING.

The basis of that quote is because Trump's strongest support comes from whites without college degrees, often referred to as "poorly educated". Trump "loves" them, because they support him, politically.

That is the point, you moron.

if it makes you feel better to actually try 'n believe that.... then you go right ahead.

I will. Along with everyone who paid any attention to the election, with the slightest level of understanding.

well there's the 30% die hard basket dwellers that paid attention to his carnival barking, & then there's the sane 70% who know exactly what donny is because of what he has been for the last +/- 45 years.

We were talking about the specific fact that the "poorly educated" reference was a reference to his base on "whites without college".

That you dishonestly, pretended to "forget" that to make a pretend "point", undermines your pretense of stupidity and ignorance with the comment in the first place.

YOu're just a liar.

you keep telling yerself that, cartoon boy. trump cares not about you. nobody questioning that flag with trump's name on it is a perfect example of the laziness of his people.

i bet you would give him the bullets if he wanted to take a stroll down the middle of 5th ave.

you go boy!

The basis of that quote is because Trump's strongest support comes from whites without college degrees, often referred to as "poorly educated". Trump "loves" them, because they support him, politically.

if it makes you feel better to actually try 'n believe that.... then you go right ahead.

I will. Along with everyone who paid any attention to the election, with the slightest level of understanding.

well there's the 30% die hard basket dwellers that paid attention to his carnival barking, & then there's the sane 70% who know exactly what donny is because of what he has been for the last +/- 45 years.

We were talking about the specific fact that the "poorly educated" reference was a reference to his base on "whites without college".

That you dishonestly, pretended to "forget" that to make a pretend "point", undermines your pretense of stupidity and ignorance with the comment in the first place.

YOu're just a liar.

sure, dupe... sure. what kinda bullets do you think donny would have you buy for him even though he claims to have more money than god?

YOu're just a liar.

sure, dupe... sure. what kinda bullets do you think donny would have you buy for him even though he claims to have more money than god?

I am not "duped" because I know that his reference to the "poorly educated" was a reference to his strongest group of support, ie Whites: No College.

You are deluding yourself, thinking that it is a validation of your negative stereotypes of people you hate, ie" don't research the things he says, just stick with him"

And you are being an ass about it.

Would you support policy designed to serve the interests of "Whites.no college"?

YOu're just a liar.

I am not "duped" because I know that his reference to the "poorly educated" was a reference to his strongest group of support, ie Whites: No College.

You are deluding yourself, thinking that it is a validation of your negative stereotypes of people you hate, ie" don't research the things he says, just stick with him"

Would you support policy designed to serve the interests of "Whites.no college"?

oh cartoon boy........... i mean DUPED in the much more broader sense... you know like this:

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

that's straight from president tinkles' mouth, & he straight up tells anybody reading his book that he will bullshit you until the cows come home & play on your weakness to get over on you. donny's been doing that well b4 the book & right up to his very last tweet of the day. & you keep buying it. that's why i mock you. that's why i'll never stop because you & the rest of the deplorables don't even want to know you are being D-U-P-E-D.

yep.... sure do. & it ain't with donny & his uber LOL! 'drain the swamp' rich wall st banker critters. an $800 BILLION dollar tax cut, most going straight to the top 1% is not the way to go., while giving a pittance of ONE TIME bonus' ( while jacking up their workers' heath ins premiums ) & $700 million in stock buy back certainly isn't geared toward the forgotten man.

& he's now gonna strip over 3 million people from the food stamp program.... you think THEY are only non whites? how about none are seniors? how about none are veterans? & hmmmmm.... why do you focus on his policies serving 'whites'?

until or unless he brings back his own biz'nez's to this year country, he is batting a complete zero.

my father had barely an 8th grade education - but he was a union man. THAT'S a 'policy' for anybody without a college degree... whites, blacks, yellow, red, & browns like my father & now read this real slow so you'll understand.....

me, who BARELY got her GED. no college for me, cartoon boy. but- like i said.... i am not poorly educated because i educate myself.

try it sometime.

YOu're just a liar.

oh cartoon boy........... i mean DUPED in the much more broader sense... you know like this:

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

that's straight from president tinkles' mouth, & he straight up tells anybody reading his book that he will bullshit you until the cows come home & play on your weakness to get over on you. donny's been doing that well b4 the book & right up to his very last tweet of the day. & you keep buying it. that's why i mock you. that's why i'll never stop because you & the rest of the deplorables don't even want to know you are being D-U-P-E-D.

yep.... sure do. & it ain't with donny & his uber LOL! 'drain the swamp' rich wall st banker critters. an $800 BILLION dollar tax cut, most going straight to the top 1% is not the way to go., while giving a pittance of ONE TIME bonus' ( while jacking up their workers' heath ins premiums ) & $700 million in stock buy back certainly isn't geared toward the forgotten man.

& he's now gonna strip over 3 million people from the food stamp program.... you think THEY are only non whites? how about none are seniors? how about none are veterans? & hmmmmm.... why do you focus on his policies serving 'whites'?

until or unless he brings back his own biz'nez's to this year country, he is batting a complete zero.

my father had barely an 8th grade education - but he was a union man. THAT'S a 'policy' for anybody without a college degree... whites, blacks, yellow, red, & browns like my father & now read this real slow so you'll understand.....

me, who BARELY got her GED. no college for me, cartoon boy. but- like i said.... i am not poorly educated because i educate myself.

try it sometime.

1. A failing not limited to people without college degrees, so, you bring that up makes no sense in this context.

2. And your assumption that "hyperbole" is what motivates his support, is nonsensical. It was ISSUES. Trumps excellent communication skills are important to his story, but mostly in the framework of getting his ideas out.

YOu're just a liar.

try it sometime.

1. A failing not limited to people without college degrees, so, you bring that up makes no sense in this context.

2. And your assumption that "hyperbole" is what motivates his support, is nonsensical. It was ISSUES. Trumps excellent communication skills are important to his story, but mostly in the framework of getting his ideas out.

wait... WHAT? his 'EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS' ????????????????????? oh you are sooooooooo lost.

there's only one thing hes communicating; here.... here's something visual that you can use to make the connection.... now follow the bouncing ball, cartoon boy.

trump-family-portrait.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:next you'll be saying he really 'CONnects with the forgotten man.... the common man....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

YOu're just a liar.

try it sometime.

wait... WHAT? his 'EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS' ????????????????????? oh you are sooooooooo lost.

there's only one thing hes communicating; here.... here's something visual that you can use to make the connection.... now follow the bouncing ball, cartoon boy.

trump-family-portrait.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:next you'll be saying he really 'CONnects with the forgotten man.... the common man....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I have no idea what you are asking me, or think you are proving.

Forum List

Back