Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

There are similar poisons as Democrats present. Such as by the old time Nazis and Communists. They all actually believed in their brand of poison. We all know, or should know that the stuff Democrats present to us is pure poison. Watch how fast they curse and show up very very angry.
Very very, is accurate as hell.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

They did research before they knew if it would work. Hmm. No one ever confused you with a science major, did they?

I don't know how doing research BEFORE saying it works is bad, but let's go with that for a minute. Democrats called it the "Trump Vaccine" and said they would never take it. Then when Pedo Joe took over and got us fired and said we are anti-science if we didn't. No matter how you slice it, you and your team were way dumber than anyone, including Trump. WTF, who is PRESIDENT determines if it works? You idiots are S-T-U-P-I-D

BTW, not to debbie down you, but the outcome, like you said, had nothing to do with the shot, the fact is, the virus had a very low kill rate because it was the flu!!! And that's what Trump officially called it.
Sure, but I never heard Trump call it the flu. Factually to back you up, many including Biden still got ill with the virus yet we never held a funeral for Biden.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Are you admitting you're a Democrat yet or are you still making people laugh at you for saying you aren't?

where is the link to the thread?
Oh,

Dont Taz Me Bro is in cult 46. They just believe what they are told to believe by Nancy Pelosi. It's like asking a wall why he is so tall
Our mainstream media has trained them to see Trump as the sum of all their fears and what we are seeing is the resultant conditioned response.

Heaven forbid they ever consider WHY the media has trained them in this way.

They will own nothing and they will be happy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I just told you what is is. A legal principle.
If you are truly an intellect, would you want to know things that directly will positively impact on your life? Are you willing to learn new things?

Our mainstream media has trained them to see Trump as the sum of all their fears and what we are seeing is the resultant conditioned response.

Heaven forbid they ever consider WHY the media has trained them in this way.

They will own nothing and they will be happy.
I have faced some opposition to my claims it was not Biden that beat Trump, but it was not Trump yet it was the Media of this country. They still are beating up on Trump. But no matter what Biden does wrong, the media defends Biden.

Normally it takes years to create and test a vaccine, but Trump put it on a fast track and took a chance and it worked saving thousands of lives.
Democrats have no purpose of poisoning the well other than they hate Trump. They don't even try to hide their hatred of Trump. It drives them nuts that Trump went to work so the vaccines normally taking up to 10 years to get to the public only took Trump around 11 months. Trump got it done. And the Democrats resent him for doing it.

What's wrong with "calculated" risks?

I'm still waiting for the left to admit Trump was right about the covid shot.
And waiting on Trumps flock to admit Trump was wrong, and hold him accountable.

I'm not holding my breath for either one of those to happen.

Forum List

Back