Trump admits he lost the popular vote fair and square

You really haven't thought this out, have you?I despair the dumbng down of Americans.

I don't really give a shit what a podunk, backwater, amateur propagandist thinks.

I just give a shit about the truth.

So the illegal vote meme has been debunked by the man who started it. Stop pretending to be clueless.
You honestly think the illegal vote didn't break for the Beast in a big way?

Seriously?!
How many illegals voted? And in what states? And in what polling districts? How many per district?

If they voted illegally, in a state that had no photo ID requirements, no one could tell unless every ballot was challenged. But that's why your side doesn't want voter ID.

And? Trump won the election. And I am not fan of the First Cheeto.
Yes. You are a fan of Trump. typing that you are not a fan of Trump won't give you credibility points.

Winterborn?????

Winterborn????

Winterborn????

Damn, this guy is sick or what?

I hear he's betting on Auburn in the Iron bowl as well!!!!!!

You can't make this shit up.

I know, right?

I know we've only posted a few times outside the sports threads, but damn, I never thought you an "R".

If they voted illegally, in a state that had no photo ID requirements, no one could tell unless every ballot was challenged. But that's why your side doesn't want voter ID.

In order to "vote illegally" in a state like CA, the perpetrator would have to know the name and address of the person they were pretending to be. And they'd have to be sure that person hadn't already voted.

So take your voter fraud claims and stick them right up your huge, fat ass.

In order to "vote illegally" in a state like CA, the perpetrator would have to know the name and address of the person they were pretending to be. And they'd have to be sure that person hadn't already voted.

You have a point dumbass?

I've asked you to quit flirting with me, why do you persist?

Are you saying Mexicans and other illegals can't learn the name and address. Is it like blacks who can't figure out how to get ID unless it's for applying for government handouts?

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

Rasmussen's final poll had Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote by 2%.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.
Trump deserves credit for finally admitting popular vote defeat.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
View attachment 160321
When Grampa can't defend Trump, he goes to Google Images. LOL.
Theres nothing to defend but your delicate nature.

Trump won, the bitch lost. Yet here you are STILL whining about it.
This thread is about the popular vote, and you want to talk about the electoral college.
That's why you had to go search for a Google Image. When Grampa has no argument, he goes to Google Images.

The President is not elected by the National Popular vote, so this thread is meaningless except for the individuals that are still in denial!

Yes. You are a fan of Trump. typing that you are not a fan of Trump won't give you credibility points.

Winterborn?????

Winterborn????

Winterborn????

I know, right?

I know we've only posted a few times outside the sports threads, but damn, I never thought you an "R".

Thank you. There are some republicans I could support in certain elections. Trump is certainly not one of them.

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.
View attachment 160321

This thread is about the popular vote, and you want to talk about the electoral college.
That's why you had to go search for a Google Image. When Grampa has no argument, he goes to Google Images.

The President is not elected by the National Popular vote, so this thread is meaningless except for the individuals that are still in denial!

I get a kick of those that still whine at "the will of the people" not being heard, but when they think of Moore winning in Alabama, they want the Senate to kick him out.

Oh, my

View attachment 160321

Yeah, it's a lesson in mental masturbation. The bitch lost. It's over!

Are you saying Mexicans and other illegals can't learn the name and address. Is it like blacks who can't figure out how to get ID unless it's for applying for government handouts?

What I'm saying is that in order to perpetrate the fraud you are accusing them of, without proof, there would have had to be a massive campaign waged to get 3,000,000 people to the polls, and know the names and addresses of 3,000,000 people who didn't vote, across thousands of precincts nationwide.

Surely there would have been some kind of trail leading to this massive conspiracy. But no, the conspiracy for you is that all brown people are telepaths.

So enough with the propaganda. No one buys it anymore.

Winterborn?????

Winterborn????

Winterborn????

I know, right?

Thank you. There are some republicans I could support in certain elections. Trump is certainly not one of them.

That's always been my impression of you. Where the hell did these folks come from?

BTW, just how much dough did you put on War Eagle????

Well there ya go folks, a self proclaimed Derp is trying to use big words.

You're just a propagandist. That's all. You don't believe any of the shit you post...you're either posting it because it's your job, or you're posting because you are desperate for attention.

I don't believe you have any principles, integrity, or beliefs of your own. I think you just get off thinking you're upsetting people on the internet. That's a pretty shitty life you have there.

What I'm saying is that in order to perpetrate the fraud you are accusing them of, without proof, there would have had to be a massive campaign waged to get 3,000,000 people to the polls, and know the names and addresses of 3,000,000 people who didn't vote, across thousands of precincts nationwide.

Surely there would have been some kind of trail leading to this massive conspiracy. But no, the conspiracy for you is that all brown people are telepaths.

So enough with the propaganda. No one buys it anymore.
I suppose it would be a challenge for mentally deficient people, but I have a higher opinion of the intelligence of illegals than you I suppose.

Forum List

Back