Trump admits he lost the popular vote fair and square

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

Rasmussen's final poll had Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote by 2%.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.
Trump deserves credit for finally admitting popular vote defeat.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Bull Shit!!!!!

All he said was they were one of the most accurate....giving him an approval rating of 46%.
He didn't say shit about the popular vote you lying bastard!!!!
You lied, because that's not "all he said".
Trump said, "one of the most accurate" "last time around ". That means the last election.
Approval rating is not subjected to "accuracy" evaluations.
Apologize for lying.
You lied.

You're ASSUMING.{

You assume that this is about the popular vote when it's obvious he is talking only about POLL NUMBERS!!!!
iJ86OoM.png
Where does it spell out any admission that Hillary won the popular vote fair and square???

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.
View attachment 160321
When Grampa can't defend Trump, he goes to Google Images. LOL.
Theres nothing to defend but your delicate nature.

Trump won, the bitch lost. Yet here you are STILL whining about it.

Bull Shit!!!!!

All he said was they were one of the most accurate....giving him an approval rating of 46%.

Apologize for lying.

I suppose you will apologize for calling me a liar?
Will you apologize for ignoring this tweet 3 times?
iJ86OoM.png

What makes you so sure I ignored it? It just does not hold any interest for me.

Bull Shit!!!!!

Apologize for lying.

iJ86OoM.png

You claimed that Trump's accuracy claim did not refer to the 2016 elections, but I embarrassed you by showing precedent of Trump touting Rasmussen's 2016 performance. You pretended that "all he said" related to approval rating.
Admit you're embarrassed, admit you ignored Trump's tweet 4 times now, and apologize for being a liar.

View attachment 160321

This thread is about the popular vote, and you want to talk about the electoral college.
That's why you had to go search for a Google Image. When Grampa has no argument, he goes to Google Images.

Bull Shit!!!!!

Apologize for lying.

iJ86OoM.png

You claimed that Trump's accuracy claim did not refer to the 2016 elections, but I embarrassed you by showing precedent of Trump touting Rasmussen's 2016 performance. You pretended that "all he said" related to approval rating.
Admit you're embarrassed, admit you ignored Trump's tweet 4 times now, and apologize for being a liar.

Sorry junior, you are posting to the wrong person. I never said any of that.

But when I said I was not a fan of Trump, you said I was. Despite not knowing me, you insisted that I lied about not being a Trump supporter. Feel free to apologize or be a hypocrite for demanding someone else apologize.

Apologize for lying.

iJ86OoM.png

But when I said I was not a fan of Trump, you said I was. Despite not knowing me, you insisted that I lied about not being a Trump supporter. Feel free to apologize or be a hypocrite for demanding someone else apologize.
You are a Trump fan who would take it in the butt for him. No lube. Apologize for pretending you're not a Trump fan.

So the illegal vote meme has been debunked by the man who started it. Stop pretending to be clueless.
You honestly think the illegal vote didn't break for the Beast in a big way?

Seriously?!
Wait. So Rasmussen got the 2% lead wrong?
See? You can't win in this thread. It's a lose-lose. You're either with Rasmussen or without it. Did Donald Trump win the popular vote, Meathead? Don't be shy. Enlighten us.
Rasmussen predicted correctly that Clinton would win the PV. She did.

iJ86OoM.png

You are a Trump fan who would take it in the butt for him. No lube. Apologize for pretending you're not a Trump fan.

LMAO!!! So you are continuing your lies and ignorance?

No junior, I am not a Trump supporter. I defy you to find a single post that says different.

But thanks for proving yourself a liar and a hypocrite. It is always good to know the truth about posters here.

iJ86OoM.png

I see you couldn't find where I said what you claimed about me saying Trumps accuracy claim.

But I also see you won't admit your mistake. Typical.

View attachment 160321

This thread is about the popular vote, and you want to talk about the electoral college.
That's why you had to go search for a Google Image. When Grampa has no argument, he goes to Google Images.
Pipe dreams vs reality

You lose, just like Hillary

iJ86OoM.png

I see you couldn't find where I said what you claimed about me saying Trumps accuracy claim.

I was dealing with two liars. I got the liars confused. You are the liar who denied being a Trump fan. By the way, you have 3 chances to apologize about lying regarding your Trump support. Otherwise ignored in this thread. Counting.

View attachment 160321

Pipe dreams vs reality

You again change the subject to electoral college. Busted. You must copy and paste a Google image now. Haha.
When Grampa has no argument, he goes to Google Images.

I was dealing with two liars. I got the liars confused. You are the liar who denied being a Trump fan.

And how is it that you "know" I am a Trump supporter? Is it because I asked "So what?" in your thread bashing Trump?

Please tell us all how you "know" I am a Trump supporter.

I was dealing with two liars. I got the liars confused. You are the liar who denied being a Trump fan.

And how is it that you "know" I am a Trump supporter? Is it because I asked "So what?" in your thread bashing Trump?

That was chance #1. You have two more chances to apologize for pretending not to be a Trump fan. Otherwise ignored in this thread.

Pipe dreams vs reality

You again change the subject to electoral college. Busted. You must copy and paste a Google image now. Haha.
When Grampa has no argument, he goes to Google Images.
The electoral college is all that matters dummy. The sooner you figure that out the better off you'll be.

That was chance #1. You have two more chances to apologize for pretending not to be a Trump fan. Otherwise ignored in this thread.

Oh, so you pretend to know something, lie about it, and then try to threaten me with being ignored in this thread? I think I have some free time in December. I'll try and remember to be upset about being ignored by you in this thread.

But the truth is, you have made claims you cannot substantiate in any way. Now that you have been called out on it, rather than admit you don't know, you will run away from it. Again, typical.

Oh, so you pretend to know something, lie about it, and then try to threaten me with being ignored in this thread? I think I have some free time in December. I'll try and remember to be upset about being ignored by you in this thread.

But the truth is, you have made claims you cannot substantiate in any way. Now that you have been called out on it, rather than admit you don't know, you will run away from it. Again, typical.
Your post history is public for anyone to see, and you're a Trump ass-kisser in virtually every post. Yet you continue to pretend to be some kind of neutral voice of reason. You have one more chance to admit to being a Trump ass kisser, or ignored.

Your post history is public for anyone to see, and you're a Trump ass-kisser in virtually every post. Yet you continue to pretend to be some kind of neutral voice of reason. You have one more chance to admit to being a Trump ass kisser, or ignored.

List just ONE post that shows I am a Trump supporter. Just one!

Of course you won't. You will run away and pretend to ignore me. I am as honest a poster as you will find on these forums. My post history is proof of that. If I am shown to be wrong I admit it. That is far more than you have done here.

I don't give a rat's ass if you ignore me. Better posters than you have done so. But if you do that without showing one of my posts that shows I am a Trump supporter, your own credibility will, indeed your own integrity, will suffer. Not mine.

Now, will you own your lie, show your proof, or will you run away like a coward? The choice is yours.

Trump is now down to celebrating 46% approval.

Probably because he knows that's as good as he will ever see again.

Forum List

Back