Theresa May accuses Vladimir Putin of election meddling

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I am just wandering will Trump believe to Theresa May´s words? or to the Putins ?

"
Theresa May has launched her strongest attack on Russia yet, accusing Moscow of meddling in elections and carrying out cyber espionage.

Addressing leading business figures at a banquet in London, the prime minister said Vladimir Putin's government was trying to "undermine free societies"."

May accuses Putin of election meddling

I predict every failed candidate will be blaming Putin long after he's gone to his grave.

Political hacks are not known for original thinking.

Trump is the only world leader who admires Putin.
and Kim Jong-un...

North Korea recognized annexed Crimea as Russian
https://frontnews.eu/.../North-Korea-recognized-annexed-Crime...

12 okt. 2017 - Kyiv: North Korea recognized annexed Crimea as Russian and issued a new atlas of the world, in which the peninsula is painted in Russian ...

upload_2017-11-14_12-34-12.jpeg

I predict every failed candidate will be blaming Putin long after he's gone to his grave.

Political hacks are not known for original thinking.

I predict that Israel is the next on the line ....

"
Timothy Snyder Speaks, Ep. 1: "Russia" Defeats America"

Could the RWNJ actually look into Putin's past... The guy is a piece of scum who has ordered the killing of a lot of innocent people...

Putin is a kleptomaniac with Satlin like tendencies... Only traitors deal with that POS...

The American commies, the comrades who love Putin and Russia and their evil ways, are concentrate in the American political alt right.

It has worked for Hillary and the D Party, why not Teresa May too.
They keep accusing Putin in everything but they don't bother to provide any sane evidence and Putin haters are gladly buying that sh*t.

Putin: A good friend of mine from Germany told me: we had this flood in Bavaria and I got the impression they could blame you for the flood, too.
Meeting with heads of international news agencies

Comrade Stratford makes a simple opinion that he can't support.

Mueller will help him with his knowledge base.

Forum List

Back