Trump accusers characterize asking for a phone number, name calling as sexual assault

I don't think "courting" or wanting a phone number is sexual assault. this is just getting dumb.

This country is fucked if this is what we're going to do instead of discussing jobs and unions like Bernie wants.

There's already a few democrats I probably won't vote for in 2020.

The dressing room of Miss Teen USA? The pervert you admire walked right in. Looking at teenage girls.

Evidently something he has in common with his buddy Roy Moore.,

QUIT MAKING EXCUSES, Can;'t one 0f you trumpettes even admit this is wrong?
That's because you think of the backstage dressing room as actual room with perhaps a door. It is actually a very large space with dozens of people coming and going.
That is not true. We are not talking about a fashion show. We are talking about a beauty pageant. Totally different thing.
Same thing. Same thing as theater. There is no such thing as building a backstage just for beauty contests.
In the recording where Trump is bragging to Howard Stern about walking in on these half naked women 'backstage', Trump states that there "are no men there." No men. But he can do it, he says, because he owns the pageant. The recording has been on TV today, it is easily found on the net, and I have posted it on the board earlier. It's easily found if you want to verify it. There are no men there: Trump says it himself.

Your desperation is showing. You will clutch at any straws to defend this guy. No matter how irrational and wrong headed they are. It is true what he said: he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and you would still support him.

Considering most of us admit Trump is a blowhard one wouldn't be surprised if he was exaggerating in some aspects of it.

You treat Trumps word like gospel now?
So we should assume Trump is always lying.,
'
And you are OK with that.

RE the beauty contestants (by which you mean /one/ beauty contestant, as all the others wouldn't talk to the media):

WEST HOLLYWOOD (CBSLA.com) — As Miss Arizona, Tasha Dixon, then 18, competed in the Miss USA pageant, which was owned by Donald Trump for 19 years, along with the Miss Universe and Miss Teen USA pageants.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Dixon recalled. “He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She said she and her fellow contestants were put in an awkward position when “the owner come waltzing in when we were naked or half naked in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention.”

Dixon’s account is seemingly supported by the Republican presidential nominee himself in a 2005 broadcast on the “The Howard Stern Show.” That audio recording was re-released last weekend.

Here is a sample of what was said on the show on April 11, 2005:

Trump: “I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore, I’m inspecting it. You know I’m inspecting it. I want to make sure everything is good.
Stern: “You’re like a doctor.”
Trump: “Is everyone OK? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Dixon has strong opinions about what she thought was Trump’s motivations.

“I’m telling you Donald Trump owned the pageant for the reasons to utilize his power to get around beautiful women,” she added. “Who do you complain to? He owns the pageant. There’s no one to complain to. Everyone there works for him.”

The West Hollywood resident competed in 2001. The theme for that year was empowering women.

After hearing Friday’s release of an audio recording of Trump making lewd comments about women, Dixon decided to speak out. But she said her decision was not politically motivated. “I’m Miss Arizona so I veer more on the conservative side. But I just like to choose what’s right.”

Dixon said she has not listened to Trump’s interview with Stern.

CBS2’s Serene Branson reached out to several other 2001 contestants. But those who responded declined to be interviewed.

But former Miss California Carrie Prejean Boller did release a statement:

“To paint Mr. Trump as someone who would purposely walk into a women’s dressing room and ask women to come impress him is the most disgusting accusation so far. Mr. Trump has empowered me as a woman, has given me career opportunities and defended me during my reign as Miss California USA.”

Evidently, Trump is a hair stylist?

Or are you arguing that if a make hair stylist is allowecdin, so should Trump?

As the owner, Trump had legitimate access to any part of the pageant. Or did you think he was visiting?

So, you are saying that because Trump was an owner, it was proper for him to ogle under aged girls? Probably why he bought it. Access baby access!

These young women are hardly babies. If they don't like beauty contests they can take off the bikini and put on a burka.

He made no lewd comments, touched no one and spoke to no one.

Big deal over nothing. Just something to complain about.

That's because you think of the backstage dressing room as actual room with perhaps a door. It is actually a very large space with dozens of people coming and going.
That is not true. We are not talking about a fashion show. We are talking about a beauty pageant. Totally different thing.
Same thing. Same thing as theater. There is no such thing as building a backstage just for beauty contests.
In the recording where Trump is bragging to Howard Stern about walking in on these half naked women 'backstage', Trump states that there "are no men there." No men. But he can do it, he says, because he owns the pageant. The recording has been on TV today, it is easily found on the net, and I have posted it on the board earlier. It's easily found if you want to verify it. There are no men there: Trump says it himself.

Your desperation is showing. You will clutch at any straws to defend this guy. No matter how irrational and wrong headed they are. It is true what he said: he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and you would still support him.

Considering most of us admit Trump is a blowhard one wouldn't be surprised if he was exaggerating in some aspects of it.

'

He lies no more than any other politician, its just he lies differently.

And of course you have TDS and are a progressive suck up.

Evidently, Trump is a hair stylist?

Or are you arguing that if a make hair stylist is allowecdin, so should Trump?

The girls don't bring make-up and hair stylists, or dressers. They do their own.

"Miss America Contestants Are So Awesome, They Do Their Own Hair And Makeup"

Beauty pageant contestents do not bring an entourage of hair stylists, makeup artists, and dressers with them. It is not like a fashion show. Totally different.

Miss America Contestants Are So Awesome, They Do Their Own Hair And Makeup | HuffPost

Trump Accusers Characterize Asking For a Phone Number, Name Calling as Sexual Assault

During a much hyped appearance on the Today Show with Megyn Kelly, three accusers whose claims against Donald Trump were already aired last year characterized behavior such as asking for a phone number and name calling in the same context as sexual assault.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of leftist liberal douche bag idiots. The poor men I would not want to be a man today if you paid me. The poor boys of these lunatic leftist c............ these leftist feminist are beyond the definition of pathetic.
It has always been the goal of feminist to outlaw normal male/female dating rituals. They go even far as to declare a man rapes his wife everytime they have sex.

Is walking into the dressing room of half dressed contestants of a beauty pageant sexual assault? Is it okay? Is it wrong? Is a man who does that just because he can a pervert?

Is grabbing a woman's genitals or breast sexual assault?

Is saying "If she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her" normal?

Is this guy just a normal man, husband, father or a pervert and possibly worse? Is he just a regular guy? Someone to be admired?
Trump will be president for 8 years. You people have overplayed your hand.

Is walking into the dressing room of half dressed contestants of a beauty pageant sexual assault? Is it okay? Is it wrong? Is a man who does that just because he can a pervert?

Is this guy just a normal man, husband, father or a pervert and possibly worse? Is he just a regular guy? Someone to be admired?

And there you have the girls bathrooms at target and now our nations military . Think about that. lol
No, we're talking about Trump.Don't deflect. Is it okay for a heterosexual man to walk into a woman's dressing room just to have a look at them half dressed? That's okay with you? You wouldn't mind if it were your half dressed daughter he was gawking at?
its your side that says it's okay for a man to use the same restroom as our wives and daughters. So your complaint is what?

And there you have the girls bathrooms at target and now our nations military . Think about that. lol
No, we're talking about Trump.Don't deflect. Is it okay for a heterosexual man to walk into a woman's dressing room just to have a look at them half dressed? That's okay with you? You wouldn't mind if it were your half dressed daughter he was gawking at?
its your side that says it's okay for a man to use the same restroom as our wives and daughters. So your complaint is what?
My side. Funny. Not everyone toes the line on every issue. Have you ever considered that? I don't know what I think about that issue in the US. I've traveled throughout Europe for over 30 years and have been in many lavatories that are shared by men and women. It is not an issue of a man watching a woman pee. I've walked past a man at a urinal and gone into a cubicle to pee. He's not watching me, I'm not watching him. The sink and mirror are usually in a room next door. This isn't common, but it does happen. It doesn't kill anyone. Men are not watching the woman undress or pee because she is in a cubicle. They apparently don't mind a woman walking past when they are at the urinal. Europeans are more mature about the body than Americans are.

Progressives cant help themselves. We see it all the time.........the over the top stuff gets so absurd that most of the public ends up going to the collective knee jerk of a huge yawn. The off the hook level of absurd just ends up making reasonable folks tune out..........like we saw in the election. The level of stoopid just got too stoopid.........they cant help themselves.:2up:

My side. Funny. Not everyone toes the line on every issue. Have you ever considered that? I don't know what I think about that issue in the US. I've traveled throughout Europe for over 30 years and have been in many lavatories that are shared by men and women. It is not an issue of a man watching a woman pee. I've walked past a man at a urinal and gone into a cubicle to pee. He's not watching me, I'm not watching him. The sink and mirror are usually in a room next door. This isn't common, but it does happen. It doesn't kill anyone. Men are not watching the woman undress or pee because she is in a cubicle. They apparently don't mind a woman walking past when they are at the urinal. Europeans are more mature about the body than Americans are.

Is it "toes the line?" I always thought it was "tows the line." :dunno:

I really don't think him walking backstage at a beauty pageant is all that big of a deal. He probably shouldn't do it, but there are all kinds of people backstage, men and women. There is work that needs to be done to prepare for the show! Modesty isn't something that is considered "important" in the world of modeling.

Trump Accusers Characterize Asking For a Phone Number, Name Calling as Sexual Assault

During a much hyped appearance on the Today Show with Megyn Kelly, three accusers whose claims against Donald Trump were already aired last year characterized behavior such as asking for a phone number and name calling in the same context as sexual assault.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of leftist liberal douche bag idiots. The poor men I would not want to be a man today if you paid me. The poor boys of these lunatic leftist c............ these leftist feminist are beyond the definition of pathetic.
It has always been the goal of feminist to outlaw normal male/female dating rituals. They go even far as to declare a man rapes his wife everytime they have sex.

This from a misogynist POS who think husbands can rape their wives and undressing 14 year old girls by a 390 year old msan is a dating ritual.

You people are disgusting pigs.

If you weren't such an asshole, you wouldn't need to force yourself onto women.

Is it "toes the line?" I always thought it was "tows the line." :dunno:
I agree with tow. When you tow the party line it refers to an at similar to pulling a barge along a canal with a tow line.

I really don't think him walking backstage at a beauty pageant is all that big of a deal. He probably shouldn't do it, but there are all kinds of people backstage, men and women. There is work that needs to be done to prepare for the show! Modesty isn't something that is considered "important" in the world of modeling.
Maybe you wouldn't care.

'

He lies no more than any other politician, its just he lies differently.

And of course you have TDS and are a progressive suck up.

Statistics prove Trump lied fasr more than any other candidate during the 2016 presidential race.

By Far.

He has not stopped.

Forum List

Back