Trump accusers characterize asking for a phone number, name calling as sexual assault

Trump Accusers Characterize Asking For a Phone Number, Name Calling as Sexual Assault

During a much hyped appearance on the Today Show with Megyn Kelly, three accusers whose claims against Donald Trump were already aired last year characterized behavior such as asking for a phone number and name calling in the same context as sexual assault.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of leftist liberal douche bag idiots. The poor men I would not want to be a man today if you paid me. The poor boys of these lunatic leftist c............ these leftist feminist are beyond the definition of pathetic.

upload_2017-12-11_13-6-38.png

CNN And WaPo Working On 20-40 Sexual Misconduct Stories

Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Let this sink in-

"The President has denied these allegations, and these are things that happened a long time ago"

I get it...these things that DID NOT HAPPEN , DID NOT HAPPEN a long time ago
tumblr_p0sozcv0Ui1tp0mqvo1_500.gif

Is walking into the dressing room of half dressed contestants of a beauty pageant sexual assault? Is it okay? Is it wrong? Is a man who does that just because he can a pervert?

Is grabbing a woman's genitals or breast sexual assault?

Is saying "If she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her" normal?

Is this guy just a normal man, husband, father or a pervert and possibly worse? Is he just a regular guy? Someone to be admired?

How many other men walked through the dressing room, or through these dressing rooms in general?

Actual assault. 1/4 so far. However there is no evidence Trump ever did any of that.

Talk isn't action

Amazing you ask these questions all of a sudden when it suits you politically.

The dressing room of Miss Teen USA? The pervert you admire walked right in. Looking at teenage girls.

Evidently something he has in common with his buddy Roy Moore.,

QUIT MAKING EXCUSES, Can;'t one 0f you trumpettes even admit this is wrong?

Unfortunately by trivializing sexual misconduct, no one is going to care about the issue. If asking someone out for a date is now sexual harassment, unfortunately real cases of harassment and misconduct will fall by the wayside.
Ignoring a boss that keeps asking over & over in the workplace is harassment is not the answer.

Only in ur world.
Not in your world of gropers & molesters.

If asking someone out for a date is now sexual harassment, unfortunately real cases of harassment and misconduct will fall by the wayside.
Exactly. These people who yell "Fire!" when there isn't one are only stealing attention from those who really need it.

God bless you and the real victims always!!!

Holly

Would the left be so "outraged" had a lesbian, bi, or transgender pageant owner walked among her entrants? The left would suspend reality to support their agenda...

I was a "child" model into my teens; no one, man nor woman, who walked among us as we dressed was "peeping" - they were simply checking on when to start the pageant, walking through, or they were giving us a pep rally - doing their JOB. We models grew rather accustomed to others seeing us naked you know, there were no "private stalls" for most of us.

I had 10 students in the room when I gave birth to my second son; all of their eyes were on my **** for a good four hours - nothing sexual about it; it was their "job." When the nurse walks into the hospital bathroom while you're taking a shit, is it "sexual"? No, not at all, just people doing their JOB.

I hope the left's intellectual dishonesty buries them.
That is the worst excuse I ever heard to justify Trump's actions.

What function did Trump have to walk into the dressing room? He was not managing the details. He had no business other than to oogle little girls. Probably about the same age as the one that accused Trump of rape.

Would the left be so "outraged" had a lesbian, bi, or transgender pageant owner walked among her entrants? The left would suspend reality to support their agenda...

I was a "child" model into my teens; no one, man nor woman, who walked among us as we dressed was "peeping" - they were simply checking on when to start the pageant, walking through, or they were giving us a pep rally - doing their JOB. We models grew rather accustomed to others seeing us naked you know, there were no "private stalls" for most of us.

I had 10 students in the room when I gave birth to my second son; all of their eyes were on my **** for a good four hours - nothing sexual about it; it was their "job." When the nurse walks into the hospital bathroom while you're taking a shit, is it "sexual"? No, not at all, just people doing their JOB.

What function did Trump have to walk into the dressing room? He was not managing the details. He had no business other than to oogle little girls. Probably about the same age as the one that accused Trump of rape.

Sure thing cupcake.

Evil, like beauty, is oft in the eye of the beholder...

If asking someone out for a date is now sexual harassment, unfortunately real cases of harassment and misconduct will fall by the wayside.
Exactly. These people who yell "Fire!" when there isn't one are only stealing attention from those who really need it.

Holly

That settles it. We can grope, fondling, harass all we want because people should only be focused on rape.

Good thinking jackass.

Sure thing cupcake.

I think grown men oogling little girls is evil. You evidently think its great.

Sure thing cupcake.

In general I agree sure. Proof that Trump actually oogled any little girls?

Can I guess at your opinion regarding transgender bathrooms based on the "premise" that any man in a woman's dressing room/bathroom/etc is automatically a sexual pervert peeping on women and little girls?

Holly

That settles it. We can grope, fondling, harass all we want because people should only be focused on rape.

Good thinking jackass.
I don't remember ever once saying that rape victims should be the only focus. The main focus maybe, but calling rape the main focus means that it isn't the only problem.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sure thing cupcake.

Can I guess at your opinion regarding transgender bathrooms based on the "premise" that any man in a woman's dressing room/bathroom/etc is automatically a sexual pervert peeping on women and little girls?
So, you think Trump s transgendered?

Sure thing cupcake.

So, you think Trump s transgendered?

I think my point flew over your head, I'll try again because I'm feeling quite patient atm.

Look up chaperones for beauty pageants, do note that most are not gender specific positions, also note that these folks are /required/ to help the girls change.

If a mother brings her son into the women's locker at the pool, are all the adult women there ogling the little boy?
If a daycare worker, teacher, etc. helps a young girl wipe her ass, are they ogling the little girl?
If I were to strip naked in my front window and my roommate came home, would he automatically be ogling me?
If I walked in on my mother taking a shower, was I then ogling her?

The point is that you're assumptions that he was ogling is baseless. There are quite a few occasions that adults see children naked with zero sexual overtone involved. Your hatred attempts to attribute evil, when there is no proof of anything of the sort.

When all the fruit loops ran around DC with pussy hats on their heads, were you offended by what they showed to the world? Do you think everyone on the streets was ogling them sexually?

If a photographer is hired to take nudes of a woman, do you truly believe it's "sexual" for him to legit ogle her twat - or do you admit it is just part of his JOB.

Are you concerned when women grind on men (and other women,) clearly implying sex, in music videos or on TV or whatever - or do you presume it's just part of the act? [aka JOB]

It is intellectual dishonesty.

And that case was thrown out in California and withdrawn in NYC because the accuser had no credibility.

Trump Accusers Characterize Asking For a Phone Number, Name Calling as Sexual Assault

During a much hyped appearance on the Today Show with Megyn Kelly, three accusers whose claims against Donald Trump were already aired last year characterized behavior such as asking for a phone number and name calling in the same context as sexual assault.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infowars? What Pravda hadn't gotten around to publishing this yet?

Rachel Crooks, a then 22-year-old receptionist who claimed Trump tried to kiss her on the mouth during a 2005 incident in an elevator,

Hmmm what does that sound like....oh yes....

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Another woman, Jessica Leeds, whose claim that Trump groped her on a plane

Hmmmm what does that sound like....oh yes....

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump defenders characterize Trump sticking his hand up a woman's skirt as 'name calling'

Is walking into the dressing room of half dressed contestants of a beauty pageant sexual assault? Is it okay? Is it wrong? Is a man who does that just because he can a pervert?

Is this guy just a normal man, husband, father or a pervert and possibly worse? Is he just a regular guy? Someone to be admired?

How many other men walked through the dressing room, or through these dressing rooms in general?

Actual assault. 1/4 so far. However there is no evidence Trump ever did any of that.

Talk isn't action

The dressing room of Miss Teen USA? The pervert you admire walked right in. Looking at teenage girls.

Find proof of actual assault and I would start being concerned. right now all you idiots have is bluster and a guy walking through a dressing room, something which plenty of guys have probably done.

Talk isn't action

Find proof of actual assault and I would start being concerned. right now all you idiots have is bluster and a guy walking through a dressing room, something which plenty of guys have probably done.
I get it., You are one of those who will allow men to do anything to women as long as theie is no video.

Bluster, A Trumpette talking about someone's bluster. My God.

Moore lied about not knowing these women. We KNOW that the oerverted POS cruised the local malls at 34 looking for high school girls.

"I guess when you were in your 30's, you lusted after high school girls too., Right?

Donald Trump, your fricken hero & model for moral standing, walked through the teen aged girls locker room with no purpose other than look at them. But hey, other men probably have done the same thing therefore it was OK.

Forum List

Back