Trump accusers characterize asking for a phone number, name calling as sexual assault

Would the left be so "outraged" had a lesbian, bi, or transgender pageant owner walked among her entrants? The left would suspend reality to support their agenda...

I was a "child" model into my teens; no one, man nor woman, who walked among us as we dressed was "peeping" - they were simply checking on when to start the pageant, walking through, or they were giving us a pep rally - doing their JOB. We models grew rather accustomed to others seeing us naked you know, there were no "private stalls" for most of us.

I had 10 students in the room when I gave birth to my second son; all of their eyes were on my **** for a good four hours - nothing sexual about it; it was their "job." When the nurse walks into the hospital bathroom while you're taking a shit, is it "sexual"? No, not at all, just people doing their JOB.

I hope the left's intellectual dishonesty buries them.
That is the worst excuse I ever heard to justify Trump's actions.

What function did Trump have to walk into the dressing room? He was not managing the details. He had no business other than to oogle little girls. Probably about the same age as the one that accused Trump of rape.

And that case was thrown out in California and withdrawn in NYC because the accuser had no credibility.
what case was that?

Would the left be so "outraged" had a lesbian, bi, or transgender pageant owner walked among her entrants? The left would suspend reality to support their agenda...

I was a "child" model into my teens; no one, man nor woman, who walked among us as we dressed was "peeping" - they were simply checking on when to start the pageant, walking through, or they were giving us a pep rally - doing their JOB. We models grew rather accustomed to others seeing us naked you know, there were no "private stalls" for most of us.

I had 10 students in the room when I gave birth to my second son; all of their eyes were on my **** for a good four hours - nothing sexual about it; it was their "job." When the nurse walks into the hospital bathroom while you're taking a shit, is it "sexual"? No, not at all, just people doing their JOB.

What function did Trump have to walk into the dressing room? He was not managing the details. He had no business other than to oogle little girls. Probably about the same age as the one that accused Trump of rape.

And that case was thrown out in California and withdrawn in NYC because the accuser had no credibility.
Trump has ZERO credibility., He lies every freakin day of his life.

Sure thing cupcake.

Evil, like beauty, is oft in the eye of the beholder...
I think grown men oogling little girls is evil. You evidently think its great.

In general I agree sure. Proof that Trump actually oogled any little girls?

Can I guess at your opinion regarding transgender bathrooms based on the "premise" that any man in a woman's dressing room/bathroom/etc is automatically a sexual pervert peeping on women and little girls?
So, you think Trump s transgendered?

I think my point flew over your head, I'll try again because I'm feeling quite patient atm.

Look up chaperones for beauty pageants, do note that most are not gender specific positions, also note that these folks are /required/ to help the girls change.

If a mother brings her son into the women's locker at the pool, are all the adult women there ogling the little boy?
If a daycare worker, teacher, etc. helps a young girl wipe her ass, are they ogling the little girl?
If I were to strip naked in my front window and my roommate came home, would he automatically be ogling me?
If I walked in on my mother taking a shower, was I then ogling her?

The point is that you're assumptions that he was ogling is baseless. There are quite a few occasions that adults see children naked with zero sexual overtone involved. Your hatred attempts to attribute evil, when there is no proof of anything of the sort.

When all the fruit loops ran around DC with pussy hats on their heads, were you offended by what they showed to the world? Do you think everyone on the streets was ogling them sexually?

If a photographer is hired to take nudes of a woman, do you truly believe it's "sexual" for him to legit ogle her twat - or do you admit it is just part of his JOB.

Are you concerned when women grind on men (and other women,) clearly implying sex, in music videos or on TV or whatever - or do you presume it's just part of the act? [aka JOB]

It is intellectual dishonesty.
Defend your pervert all you wasn't. He had no reason to be in there.

I really doubt he was there to help them do their hair or put on makeup or help them get dressed.

Is walking into the dressing room of half dressed contestants of a beauty pageant sexual assault? Is it okay? Is it wrong? Is a man who does that just because he can a pervert?

Is grabbing a woman's genitals or breast sexual assault?

Is saying "If she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her" normal?

Is this guy just a normal man, husband, father or a pervert and possibly worse? Is he just a regular guy? Someone to be admired?

And there you have the girls bathrooms at target and now our nations military . Think about that. lol
No, we're talking about Trump.Don't deflect. Is it okay for a heterosexual man to walk into a woman's dressing room just to have a look at them half dressed? That's okay with you? You wouldn't mind if it were your half dressed daughter he was gawking at?
In liberal land yes, liberals want men in girls locker rooms. So your outrage is fake. I bet you supported Clinton also, when he was sexually abusing women. If you voted for hillary, you have no room to talk. If your party hadn't ran hillary, Trump more than likely wouldn't be President. So you are partially to blame for President Trump being elected.

Trump has ZERO credibility., He lies every freakin day of his life.
Why you bringing Obama into the thread?

Is walking into the dressing room of half dressed contestants of a beauty pageant sexual assault? Is it okay? Is it wrong? Is a man who does that just because he can a pervert?

Is this guy just a normal man, husband, father or a pervert and possibly worse? Is he just a regular guy? Someone to be admired?

How many other men walked through the dressing room, or through these dressing rooms in general?

Actual assault. 1/4 so far. However there is no evidence Trump ever did any of that.

Talk isn't action

Amazing you ask these questions all of a sudden when it suits you politically.

The dressing room of Miss Teen USA? The pervert you admire walked right in. Looking at teenage girls.

Evidently something he has in common with his buddy Roy Moore.,

QUIT MAKING EXCUSES, Can;'t one 0f you trumpettes even admit this is wrong?
He kept Hillary out of the white house, what part of that don't you understand. Funny thing, you are worried about Trump assaulting women. But you wanted bill back in the white house. You have no credibility left.

Unfortunately by trivializing sexual misconduct, no one is going to care about the issue. If asking someone out for a date is now sexual harassment, unfortunately real cases of harassment and misconduct will fall by the wayside.
Ignoring a boss that keeps asking over & over in the workplace is harassment is not the answer.

Only in ur world.
Not in your world of gropers & molesters.
Did you vote for Hillary?

Sure thing cupcake.

Where is your outrage that Clinton lied about how many times he visited orgy island? Or that he ditched his security detail when he went?

Sure thing cupcake.

In general I agree sure. Proof that Trump actually oogled any little girls?

Can I guess at your opinion regarding transgender bathrooms based on the "premise" that any man in a woman's dressing room/bathroom/etc is automatically a sexual pervert peeping on women and little girls?
So, you think Trump s transgendered?

I think my point flew over your head, I'll try again because I'm feeling quite patient atm.

Look up chaperones for beauty pageants, do note that most are not gender specific positions, also note that these folks are /required/ to help the girls change.

If a mother brings her son into the women's locker at the pool, are all the adult women there ogling the little boy?
If a daycare worker, teacher, etc. helps a young girl wipe her ass, are they ogling the little girl?
If I were to strip naked in my front window and my roommate came home, would he automatically be ogling me?
If I walked in on my mother taking a shower, was I then ogling her?

The point is that you're assumptions that he was ogling is baseless. There are quite a few occasions that adults see children naked with zero sexual overtone involved. Your hatred attempts to attribute evil, when there is no proof of anything of the sort.

When all the fruit loops ran around DC with pussy hats on their heads, were you offended by what they showed to the world? Do you think everyone on the streets was ogling them sexually?

If a photographer is hired to take nudes of a woman, do you truly believe it's "sexual" for him to legit ogle her twat - or do you admit it is just part of his JOB.

Are you concerned when women grind on men (and other women,) clearly implying sex, in music videos or on TV or whatever - or do you presume it's just part of the act? [aka JOB]

It is intellectual dishonesty.

Bravo!

Be prepared for personal attacks, innuendos and deflections.

You can't reason with the unreasonable and you can't teach the stupid and you can't hope for getting honesty from the morally corrupt.

How many other men walked through the dressing room, or through these dressing rooms in general?

Actual assault. 1/4 so far. However there is no evidence Trump ever did any of that.

Talk isn't action

The dressing room of Miss Teen USA? The pervert you admire walked right in. Looking at teenage girls.

Find proof of actual assault and I would start being concerned. right now all you idiots have is bluster and a guy walking through a dressing room, something which plenty of guys have probably done.
I get it., You are one of those who will allow men to do anything to women as long as theie is no video.

Bluster, A Trumpette talking about someone's bluster. My God.

Moore lied about not knowing these women. We KNOW that the oerverted POS cruised the local malls at 34 looking for high school girls.

"I guess when you were in your 30's, you lusted after high school girls too., Right?

Donald Trump, your fricken hero & model for moral standing, walked through the teen aged girls locker room with no purpose other than look at them. But hey, other men probably have done the same thing therefore it was OK.

No I'm one of those people that believes in due process regardless of my political views.

If Franken and Conyers would have rode the river denial, I would have been less condemning of them until proof was shown. (Actually with Franken there WAS photographic proof)

I married a person 8 years younger than me (40 vs 32), so you can say "I like them young"

And when i was in high school all the hotter girls had boyfriends that were older, up to 10 years older.

Trump isn't a hero, he's a tool and a weapon aimed at idiots like you.

Talk isn't action

Find proof of actual assault and I would start being concerned. right now all you idiots have is bluster and a guy walking through a dressing room, something which plenty of guys have probably done.
I think you are very, very wrong to think that men walk through ladies' dressing rooms. It is absurd to even assume that, and I can only imagine you are saying that because you will say anything to defend Trump. Of course men are not allowed to walk into their dressing room unannounced when they are changing. Of course not. They are normal women, just like your mother, wife, daughter or sister: do you think it would be okay for a strange man to walk into the room when your daughter is changing? Do you think young womenn give up their right to modesty and privacy because they are beauty contestants? Idiotic to think men normally walk into their dressing room at will.

Talk isn't action

I think you are very, very wrong to think that men walk through ladies' dressing rooms. It is absurd to even assume that, and I can only imagine you are saying that because you will say anything to defend Trump. Of course men are not allowed to walk into their dressing room unannounced when they are changing. Of course not. They are normal women, just like your mother, wife, daughter or sister: do you think it would be okay for a strange man to walk into the room when your daughter is changing? Do you think young womenn give up their right to modesty and privacy because they are beauty contestants? Idiotic to think men normally walk into their dressing room at will.

So all people working at these pageants are women? all people working backstage where models are changing for fashion shows are women?

What about a man who identifies as a woman? I guess by your logic we should stop them right?

Natasha Stoynoff
Allegation:
While she was interviewing Trump in 2005 for an article for People magazine about the first anniversary of his third marriage, Trump lured her into a room at Mar-a-Lago, forced her against a wall and abruptly kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He then said they were going to have an affair.

Kristin Anderson
Allegation:
While she was at a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s, Trump slid his fingers under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh and touched her vagina through her underwear.

Summer Zervos
Allegation:
Trump kissed Zervos on the lips when he met her in his New York office, which upset Zervos, who had been a contestant on Season 5 of Trump’s “The Apprentice.” She then met Trump at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007 for what she thought would be dinner; instead, she was escorted to his private bungalow. “I stood up and he came to me and started kissing me open-mouthed as he was pulling me toward him,” she said. “He then grabbed my shoulder and started kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast.” He kept pursuing her, she said, at one point “thrusting his genitals” against her as he tried to kiss her. She said she again rebuffed him.

Mindy McGillivray
Allegation:
McGillivray said she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago in 2003, when she was 23, at a photo shoot during a concert by Ray Charles. “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I’m stunned.’’ She told the Palm Beach Post she was certain it was not an accident. “This was a pretty good nudge. More of a grab,’’ she said. “It was pretty close to the center of my butt. I was startled. I jumped.’’

Jill Harth
Allegation:
In the early 1990s, Jill Harth and her boyfriend at the time, George Houraney, worked with Trump on a beauty pageant in Atlantic City, and later accused Trump of inappropriate behavior toward Harth during their business dealings. She said that Trump pursued her and groped her; she alleged attempted rape in a sexual harassment suit that was withdrawn as a condition for settling a contract dispute. (We are including her account here because she gave interviews making these charges even after the lawsuit was withdrawn.) Trump had “his hands all over me,” Harth told the New York Times. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out.”

Rachel Crooks
Allegation:
Trump in 2005 kissed her directly on the lips after she introduced herself and said she was a receptionist who worked for a company that did business with Trump.

Cathy Heller
Allegation:
While having Mother’s Day brunch at Mar-a-Lago in 1997 or 1998, her mother-in-law introduced her to Trump. She extended her hand to greet him and he grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth. She did turn her head slightly and so he wasn’t able to “get my whole mouth.”

Jessica Leeds
Allegation:
Trump attacked her while seated next to her on an airline flight. More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling business executive at a paper company, Leeds told the New York Times in 2016, she sat beside Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before. About 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. “He was like an octopus,” Leeds said. “His hands were everywhere.” She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Temple Taggart McDowell: The 1997 Miss Utah USA said Trump kissed her directly on the lips, at a time he was married to Marla Maples and McDowell was 21. Later, when she visited Trump Tower to discuss a modeling contract, she says Trump again embraced and kissed her on the lips, this time in front of two pageant chaperones and a receptionist. The New York encounter made one of the chaperones so “uncomfortable” that she advised McDowell not to go into any rooms with Trump alone, McDowell told NBC News.

Karena Virginia: A yoga instructor said Trump harassed and groped her during a chance encounter at the U.S. Open in 1998. Virginia said Trump, a total stranger, then grabbed her arm and touched her breast. “I was in shock,” Virginia said. “I flinched. He said, ‘Don’t you know who I am?’ I felt intimidated and powerless. I said ‘yes.’”

Jennifer Murphy: A former Apprentice contestant said Trump in 2004 kissed her on the lips. “He walked me to the elevator, and I said goodbye. I was thinking ‘oh, he’s going to hug me,’ but … he pulled my face in and gave me a smooch.”

Ninni Laaksonen: A former Miss Finland said Trump in 2006 grabbed her bottom shortly after he had married Melania. “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.”

Jessica Drake: A porn star and sex educator said that during a 2006 golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, Trump “grabbed” her and two other unnamed women tightly and kissed them on the lips “without asking permission.” He then offered Drake $10,000 and the use of his private plane, she said, if she would agree to come back to his room and accompany him to a party.

There are also the accounts of former beauty contestants who say Trump walked in on them when they were half nude.

And, Trump bragged on the Howard Stern show of his “inspections” during the pageants: “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

A pattern of behavior

I imagine there is moore

Talk isn't action

So all people working at these pageants are women? all people working backstage where models are changing for fashion shows are women?

What about a man who identifies as a woman? I guess by your logic we should stop them right?

That is a great point. Why are they not bothered by a man with a dress on being in there?

Talk isn't action

That is a great point. Why are they not bothered by a man with a dress on being in there?

All they have is "Get Trump". Because of that they fail to see the logical paradoxes they are creating with their arguments.

And there you have the girls bathrooms at target and now our nations military . Think about that. lol
No, we're talking about Trump.Don't deflect. Is it okay for a heterosexual man to walk into a woman's dressing room just to have a look at them half dressed? That's okay with you? You wouldn't mind if it were your half dressed daughter he was gawking at?
In liberal land yes, liberals want men in girls locker rooms. So your outrage is fake. I bet you supported Clinton also, when he was sexually abusing women. If you voted for hillary, you have no room to talk. If your party hadn't ran hillary, Trump more than likely wouldn't be President. So you are partially to blame for President Trump being elected.
"... liberals want men in girls locker rooms..." What an absolutely stupid and absurd thing to say. It's just absolutely self serving garbage. And it's garbage to assume everyone associated with a pageant is a liberal. They are normal women who have normal standards of modesty and decency. There is no way men are allowed to walk into their dressing room. Trump did it because he is a jackass and a pervert. He bragged about it on Howard Stern and bragged that no one could stop him because he owned the pageant. You adore a sick pervert.

All they have is "Get Trump". Because of that they fail to see the logical paradoxes they are creating with their arguments.

Some of the stories I'm getting are just . . . odd too, such as the newest one claiming that Trump touched her butt. She makes all kinds of contradictions in her story, and she was arrested for drinking and driving with her CHILD in the car. I don't find her very credible at all. Then there are the stories where they claim, he was groping them or kissing them, and then went to move on to the next level. If they had said they were crying and screaming for him to stop and he held them down against their will and did things, then I would be able to find some sympathy for them as rape victims. However, apparently they remained where they were during these groping sessions and were just "outraged" when he tried to stick his tongue down their throat! It just doesn't add up for me.

"... liberals want men in girls locker rooms..." What an absolutely stupid and absurd thing to say. It's just absolutely self serving garbage. And it's garbage to assume everyone associated with a pageant is a liberal. They are normal women who have normal standards of modesty and decency. There is no way men are allowed to walk into their dressing room. Trump did it because he is a jackass and a pervert. He bragged about it on Howard Stern and bragged that no one could stop him because he owned the pageant. You adore a sick pervert.
So Obama wanting to cut federal funds to schools, if they didn't allow boys to use girls bathrooms, is a myth?

Talk isn't action

You are not even using common sense or logic; you are just desperating trying to say anything to defend Trump. It doesn't matter who works for the pageant, men do not walk into women's dressing rooms when the women are half dressed. Period. Trump bragged about doing it and bragged that he could get away with it because he owned the pageant. Obviously it wasn't normal behavior.

He was groping me, and then he tried to put his hand up my blouse! The pig! Well? Did you move away from him and say NO? Did you stop him from groping you initially? Did you scream and say no? Did you kick him? Well, if you don't make it clear that you aren't interested in being groped in the first place, then don't be "shocked" when the man tries to take it to another level! :eusa_eh: I still remember the one who claims he molested her on the plane, where she stated it wasn't really a big deal when he was groping the top half of her body, but when he progressed and tried to slip his hand up her skirt, she was just outraged and violated! How is a guy supposed to know that when you are letting him grope you? :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back